My LivingDna Results

Yeah i remember reading theories that kuqi used to be berisha e kuqe, i guess when i do the next test it will be more clarified. Heres hoping.
Nihemi!

It's all good bro. That's of course up to you if you'd like to do further testing. I just thought I would clarify what we know thus far regarding the genetic relationship of these tribes. Contrary to what oral tradition says, we're finding out that some tribes have no actual blood relationship between themselves.

It's all good bro. That's of course up to you if you'd like to do further testing. I just thought I would clarify what we know thus far regarding the genetic relationship of these tribes. Contrary to what oral tradition says, we're finding out that some tribes have no actual blood relationship between themselves.

Awesome this is all so exciting : ) and yes i will definitely be doing it i promise just waiting on that cash hahah

Read Albanian Settlement in Aegean Islands by Frederick William Hasluck.

Albanians settlements in Aegean Islands:

1. Saronic Islands: Hydra, Spetses, Poros, Salamina.

2. Cycladic and Sporades Islands: Andros, Ios, Kythnos, Kea, Skopelos.

3. Eastern Aegean Islands: Samos, Psara, Kasos

hi

i was just wondering... what are these further tests that can be done if livingdna only has 1 option? and do you also get somekind of raw DNA data result that you could also add and compare to other sites which show the different marker trees also somehow?
like this here:
familytreedna.com/public/Finland?iframe=ycolorized

thanks

I did the Y700 with FTDNA and am E-V13, CTS5856, BY3880,Z5018,S2979, BY6125 Terminal SNP Southern England, I am American 10-12 Generations. So it seems at least 1800 YO my Paternal relative lived in the Kosovo region.

what country or region would the E-S2979? Seems I went from E-V13 to E-S2979 Per YFull, before moving to Southern England with E-BY6125, Per FTDNA

Any historical thoughts or Information would be appreciated

Yeah i remember reading theories that kuqi used to be berisha e kuqe, i guess when i do the next test it will be more clarified. Heres hoping.

Nihemi!

Johane Do you think my S2979 line is Albanian in this same time frame before moving on? My E-S2979>E-BY6125 into England seems a large leap from the Region

Interesting. I thought you were just Berisha. AFAIK, Berisha e Kuqe in Kosove is Kuqi. There is a few Kuqis tested at FTDNA and they have no close relationship to the Berisha tribe, since Kuqi is E-S2979>>Z16661, while Berisha being E-S2979>>FGC33625 even though both are E-V13. You should test at YSEQ Alpha-Beta (Y37) sometime to confirm which one you are, but if Berisha e Kuqe, likely E-S2979>>Z16661. See:
V13Final-1.jpg

This map needs updated. I am S2979>E-BY6125>FT191655 with FTDNA (Goode family) but obviously must have came from the same families in this tree. Any help with that??

This thread has been viewed 19539 times.

Back