Wacky news Central balkanic democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your opinion ! I won’t continue ! Sorry[emoji5]

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Is it normal to wear a weapon and to terrorize an entire village and also to use a foreign country flag as a propaganda!? ... in Greece if the police sees you with an albanian flag you get shooted .. I’m not kidding ..������

terrorize one village with a flag ?

I Suggest see the video!!!
and then speak about terrorize

And when he surrender he was Executed !!!!
and the Question is Why?

And for your Info
at some places in Albanian territory,
The Greek flag is not a foreign flag,
It is second after the Albanian,
in some places Primary centered is Albanian
and secondary is Greek and EU flag

So your mention about a foreign Flag is just out of Question

Just spamming whatever.

the pyramid collapse,

about 300 000 AK-47 were fled from Army
the smallest amount is considered 170 000
the biggest amount is about 1 500 000

Hotza had bought more 4 000 000 Ak-47 the biggest analogy in Europe, after Russia,
since it was about 5 Ak-47 for every Albanian soldier,

New smelling fresh oil AK-47 wrapped with ricepapper from that era were sold for 5 000 E

how many were returned back you think?

In Balkans and Turkey everybody has hidden weapons,

primary in analogy is Albania Bosnia Kossovo and Serbia
secondary is Greece Montenegro Fyrom Turkey
I do not know about Croatia and Bulgaria,

I remember about a report from Norwegians were the amount of hidden riffles in Balkans are more than USA were you can buy with license,
you want the prices too?

Black market of guns in Balkans is a good job centuries now.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT BLEVINS13
ARE YOU ASKING ME WHERE HE FOUND THE GUN?
SHAME ON YOU,
YOU SHOULD ASK ALBANIAN POLICE AND INVESTIGATORS ABOUT THAT,
CAUSE MOST PROBABLY THE GUN WAS AN ALBANIAN AK-47
JUST SHAME ON YOU,
ASKING ME ABOUT THE GUN
AND NOT ALBANIAN POLICE AND INVESTIGATORS

SHAME ON YOU GUYS
AND SHAME TO ALBANIAN POLICE,
CAUSE IF THEY DID THEIR WORK CORRECT THEY SHOULD FIND REPORT AND ANOUNCE THE ORIGIN OF THE GUN
AND YOU ASKING ME ABOUT THE GUN? Pittyfull,
THE ALBANIAN POLICE COVERS THE CASE, AND NOT EVEN ANNOUNCE THE ORIGIN OF THE GUN
AND YOU ASK A GREEK WHERE HE FOUND THE GUN?

you are pathetic propaganda spammers.
but NO you are Albanians, who care about their country, or their pocket?
and obey, no matter what happens,
Blevins? for the good of Albania if Rama tells you to sacrifice your son,
will you? will you believe it?

Yetos, I have no gun, I had plenty in 97, i have none now. I have surrendered them....:having a gun is illegal...and you go in prison for that....do not generalize.....shooting a gun in Albania towards police gets you killed ( like in US) even kids know that. Albanian police did nothing wrong.....your government has all the information and videos but they are not releasing it due to their elections. The rest is just bullshit....created from people like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Borders are closed today?,

Did I close them too?

Macedonia Police Intensify Hunt for Ex-PM Gruevski
As police stepped up a nationwide search for former Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski after he did not turn up to serve his jail sentence, many have been speculating that he might have fled the country.
Sinisa Jakov Marusic BIRN Skopje
Nikola%20Gruevski%20visiting%20prison%20archive%20EPA%20EFE%20GEORGI%20LICOVSKI%204x3.jpg

Macedonia's former PM Nikola Gruevski takes a tour of the newly renovated prison in Shuto Orizari near Skopje in August 2009. Archive photo: EPA-EFE/GEORGI LICOVSKI.
Police launched a wide search for former Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski after he failed to show up for three days to start serving his two-year jail sentence for the illicit purchase of a luxury limousine.
“We have been looking for Gruevski at his home, we are checking vehicles. We will enter any premises if there is a [court] warrant,” Interior Minister Oliver Spasovski told media on Tuesday.
Spasovski insisted that the police have been acting strictly on court orders, and that if there is anyone who should be blamed for not locating Gruevski immediately, it should be the courts, which, he said, don’t remand people in custody who could abscond.
Gruevski’s whereabouts have been unknown since Friday, when Skopje Criminal Court rejected his appeals for a postponement of his prison sentence.
An arrest warrant was issued and the search was launched on Monday evening after the court failed to deliver him its decision saying he was obliged to report to prison immediately.
On Monday evening, police attempted several times without sucess to locate Gruevski at his home address in Skopje.
Later in the evening and late into the night, media outlets saw police searching in central Skopje around the HQ of the main opposition VMRO DPMNE party. Gruevski was VMRO DPMNE’s long standing president before stepping down in late 2017.
At an extraordinary press conference in front of the party HQ, VMRO DPMNE’s secretary general Igor Janushev insisted that Gruevski was not hiding inside the building, calling on police to search the premises if they had a proper court warrant.
“VMRO DPMNE is under police siege… Never in the history of Macedonia has there been such use of force against a political opposition," Janushev told reporters, accusing the government led by Zoran Zaev of a politically-motivated attempt to deploy force against opposition members.
There has been no information about whether police officers have entered the opposition HQ yet or not.
Prime Minister Zaev told a televised debate on Macedonian Television, MTV on Monday night that he does not want to believe that Gruevski would decide to flee.
“I don’t believe that Gruevski would put himself in that situation [to be a fugitive], at least based on what he has previously said,” Zaev said.
Former PM and VMRO DPMNE leader Gruevski had his passport taken away in July last year due to the many ongoing investigations and court cases in which he is accused.
So far the police have not given much detail about the search for the former premier. However, police have confirmed that the arrest warrant for Gruevski is nationwide and not international.
As a former premier, Gruevski had the right to use six police bodyguards for his personal protection. But the police said that the bodyguards, who he chose personally, were not always with him and that it was up to Gruevski where and when he decided to use their protection.
According to unconfirmed information, the last time he asked for a bodyguard's protection was on Thursday.
In the absence of official information, speculation on social networks about Gruevski’s whereabouts has begun to grow.
Some have suggested that Gruevski might be hiding in the opposition party HQ, hoping for a possible amnesty from Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov, who was elected as a VMRO DPMNE candidate.
Others speculated that he might have already fled the country with a fake passport.
Neighbouring Serbia and the Central American country of Belize are just some of the possible destinations that have been suggested on social networks.
In the court case codenamed 'Tank', Gruevski was found guilty of illegally soliciting the secret purchase of a 580,000-euro Mercedes in 2012 from former Interior Minister Gordana Jankuloska, which he planned to use for his own purposes.
The Appeal Court confirmed his two-year jail sentence on October 5.
Gruevski has insisted that this and other ongoing court cases against him are a political set-up, fixed by the new government led by the Social Democratic Union, SDSM. However, on several occasions in the past two years, since the cases against him began, he insisted that he had no intention of fleeing.
Gruevski served as prime minister of Macedonia from 2006 to 2016. His right-wing VMRO DPMNE party was ousted in 2017 after a prolonged political crisis in which he and his close associates were accused of imposing authoritarian rule and involvement in corruption.

Last edited:
Greek Main Opposition Vows Not to Ratify ‘North Macedonia’ Agreement

Tasos Kokkinidis
2 days ago
mitsotakis_wikipedia-1068x641.jpg

Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Source: Wikipedia

Leader of the New Democacy (ND) Party Kyriakos Mitsotakis described on Sunday the “Prespa” agreement between Greece and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) as “shameful” for the country and the Greek people and emphasized that ND would not ratify it.

“New Democracy is reiterating that it is not going to ratify the agreement,” Mitsotakis said adding that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and junior coalition government partner Panos Kammenos have signed an agreement which constitutes a concession of the Macedonian language and the Macedonian ethnicity.

Mitsotakis was speaking from the northern town of Kastoria, at a ceremony marking the 106th anniversary of its liberation from the Ottomans its entry into the nation of Greece.

Nikos Kotzias, Former Foreign Minister in Tsipras Government for the radio channel News 24/7:
Ο στρατός αρνείται να αναγνωρίσει τα σύνορα Ελλάδας-Αλβανίας

Για τις σχέσεις με την Αλβανία και το θάνατο του Κωνσταντίνου Κατσίφα: "Κάθε ζωή που χάνεται είναι μεγάλη απώλεια. Η έγκαιρη και προληπτική συνεννόηση μας προστατεύει. Δεν πρέπει στο όνομα αρνητικών γεγονότων να οδηγούμαστε σε όξυνση διμερών σχέσεων. Το πρόβλημά μας είναι εξ ανατολών, ας μην αποπροσανατολιζόμαστε. Ο στρατός αρνείται να αναγνωρίσει τα σύνορα Ελλάδας-Αλβανίας. Ο στρατός πρέπει να κάνει κάποιες ενέργειες για να εκφραστεί η αναγνώριση των συνόρων και δεν τις κάνει. Υπάρχουν δυνάμεις στην Ελλάδα που δεν αναγνωρίσουν τα πρωτόκολλα της Φλωρεντίας και των Παρισίων, της συμφωνίας του Ελσίνκι. Το πρωτόκολλο της Κέρκυρας προέβλεπε την αυτονομία της βορείου Ηπείρου, σε αυτό παραπέμπουν κάποιες δηλώσεις."
Google translator:
The army refuses to recognize the borders between Greece and Albania

For relations with Albania and the death of Konstantinos Katsifas: "Every life lost is a great loss, and timely and preventive conciliation protects us, we must not lead to the emergence of bilateral relations in the name of negative events." Our problem is to the east, the army refuses to acknowledge the borders between Greece and Albania, and the army has to do some action to express the recognition of the border and does not do so, there are forces in Greece that do not recognize the protocols a Florence and Paris, the Helsinki Agreement. The Corfu Protocol provided for the autonomy of northern Epirus, in this reference certain statements. "

what KIND OFaction?
WEHERE ON HELL YOU SEE AN ACTION?

what he did?
he insulted Albania?
he revolt against Albania?
he terrorize someone?

WHAT KIND OF ACTION DO YOU SEE?

That extremist shot against police. He got what in any country one may get.

This time, Greece fell into the trap raised against Albania. Pay attention to my words, I said Greece, because now, finally the masks have fallen. Because it was all Greece involved in this disgusting scenario. From this kamikaze terrorist, ex or still member of the special forces of the Greek army. The Greek State with all its civil and military structures, secret services, diplomacy, etc. The powerful Greek Orthodox church with the various bishops/mullahs who released their fatwas against the Albanians and then later followed by that army of priests/imams in the towns and villages that demanded in TV and social networks, a Jihad to each Greek, to kill the Albanians blessing these actions. We have seen all the biggest media, TV, newspapers (except for some noted pens of Greek journalism who did not wanted to be involved in this public lynching), spreading systematically disinformation. We have seen their most important politicians asking for the bombing by the Greek air force of Albania.
And we saw the second part of this scenario, the kamikaze's death ceremony, a continuation of the plan that had begun with this terrorist. We have seen this group of extremists who was composed by senior army officers, police, and Greek secret services, arrived from Greece who organized this scenario during the ceremony, demanding the killing and burning of the Albanians first of all but also of the Macedonians and the Turks. My God. It was not an Orthodox religious mortuary ceremony where people are quiet and the only voice heard is that of the priest (they were nine from Greece), it seemed a "normal" mortuary ceremony in Gaza, Palestine. They failed with this provocation because we do not fight a coffin with a dead man inside. They continued their provocation by blocking the national road. All this was organized by a single hand, the Greek State. But this trap has failed for various reasons, and some of the reasons are really funny. Were the same members of the Greek minority, villagers of Bularat who called 129 in the Police Operations Room, asking the police to intervene when this terrorist started shooting in the air, it's all registered, all phone calls on 129 are registered. Were the villagers themselves who recorded the famous video with their cell phone, where we saw the terrorist dressed in the uniform of the Greek army firing at the police. And many other things.
And now Greece need to give some explanation, because all the world saw what exactly happened. This disgusting spectacle can be normal in some countries ruled by the Talebans and other terrorists, but not in the middle of Europe.

We have a problem here. All these extremists must be registered by the secret service, and the list should be given to police for labeling all of them as 'non grata' within Albania. If not they will come every year for the national day to make disorders

Especially that guy, Karathanos, or better saying 'Thanaziu'. Funny how his name is half Turkish and half Albanian. These people are really jihadists terrorists. But this time to the Christian side.

Nikos Kotzias, Former Foreign Minister in Tsipras Government for the radio channel News 24/7:

Google translator:

Kotzias is an ex-coomunist,
He chosen in Purpose Pisoderi, for the agreement with Fyrom,
Hoping that Communist internatiolanists will help him,
He send back to Russia diplomats with no reason,
and threatened many 'patriots'
even to a fellow of mine who is active with such subjects they almost accused him for espinage against the country,
cause he hired a bus to bring people to the demonstration,

He is just a looser, but as a looser, he is not like a swan or a lion, but as echidna droping poison,
Do not take him serious, soon he will disapear,
he threatened thousands as spies, a huge catalogue was given to police by him,

Do not take him serious,
Borders are borders,

Soon another betrayal of him will come to light,
the case of 12 naval miles with Turkey, and Albania

with Albania left only the open gulf sea middle line law to be agreed, no matter Rama or high counsil agrees, it is International Laws,
with Turkey is more cause there is a 'casus beli'

All the above must end before Jan 2021
and the best Feb/ March 2019

Yup Great news,

Godess Nemesis has shown us the 'murderer'

Funny isn't it
The Greeks manage to find who and why gave the order to kill Katsifas,
as also the policeman who orfer to do, and deny,
Yet Albanian justice and goverment believes in fairytales of terrorism,

Funny isn't it?

Yup Great news,

Godess Nemesis has shown us the 'murderer'

Funny isn't it
The Greeks manage to find who and why gave the order to kill Katsifas,
as also the policeman who orfer to do, and deny,
Yet Albanian justice and goverment believes in fairytales of terrorism,

Funny isn't it?

What`s next? Katsifas was not killed but is hidden in a secret base in Antarctica?

What`s next? Katsifas was not killed but is hidden in a secret base in Antarctica?

do not take the blood of the murdered upon you,
He who gave the order is known,
Nothing can be hidden under the sun,

do not take the blood of the murdered upon you,
He who gave the order is known,
Nothing can be hidden under the sun,

How can we be sure that you are telling us the truth? You don't quote any source. We can't take seriously your words. Enough to read your posts in this thread to understand that you spread systematically disinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 120973 times.

Back