Wacky news Central balkanic democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In GREECE WE FIND AND ARREST THE CRIMINALS.
no matter Greeks or Albanians
transparent.gif

transparent.gif

IN GREECE WE BEAR DEMOCRACY AND FREE SPEACH, BUT NOT LIES
What`s happened with the authors of this attack:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peshkëpi_killing
They are members of the same organisation that prepared and send Katsifas.
Were they arrested or they are still free?

I suggest read the links,

The 18 years old boy admited that killed the other 18 years old boy
both Albanians.

I will repeat. There has been no statement from the Greek police about this incident. You are sharing fake news that is claiming absurd things with no evidence or any press conference on the murder yet.

You are a liar. Your posts are calculated and have the intent to manipulate. You heavily stylize your posts with exaggerated bold capital letters, exclamation marks, and in differentiating fonts and hyper-enlargened bright blue, bright red, black, color intervals.

You also line break after four words or so, so that your posts are longer vertically on the thread and therefore game a higher percentage of the scrolling ratio from onlookers.

All these elements combined together are intentional and have the purpose of dazzling, disorienting, over-stimulating, over-saturating emotionally, and derailing the thread and are absolutely clear signs that you have no interest in content but rather obfuscating and disrupting other peoples content, for political or personal aims.

All these elements show that you are the pure definition of a T* R *O* L * L

Likewise, you wait for somebody to reply, and frantically change and modify your comments. You do every single thing possible to game the forums allowances in font, text size, colour, editing time window, to manipulate others.

And your content is likewise manipulative entirely.

You employ hyper-emotional simplified propaganda statements meant to manipulate with peoples more basic emotions, and guide them away from considering argumentation logically. You also refer to obscure "mysterious" things, employing peoples superstition. Your riddles don't go anywhere, they just have the intent of appearing that they do.

You always employ fake news websites in inaccessible language so that people lack the familiarity to distinguish unreliable fake news sources from real ones.

All these features of your posting "style" also have the function of making any other sock-puppet accounts you may have with other fake identities easier to disguise. If you write "normal" in another account pretending to be Albanian or whatever, the connection to this one immediately becomes harder to ascertain.

For example, i will now become you:
OH MY GOD YETOS!!!!!!

Why you
are criminal!!,
you think we don't know?

You think we haven't seen
Your leader is the corrupt,
But soon,
All will see..............

The cards have
fallen in place,

The mouse,
goes back,
in his hole.

BUT!

You think the CRIME will not be discovered!!!!

YOU ARE WRONG

YETOS = LIAR

ALL WILL SEE ...........

THE CRIME

THE ACTOR WILL BE EXPOSED!!

no,
he will not
GET AWAY, ,,...

MY GOD

BE HUMAN
STOP THE LIES

TheTRUTH,

of his CRIMES

will hit him like

BOOMERANG.

STOP!!!

Do you believe really?

Accept it.

We all see that
Yetos is a liar

WE ALL AGREE

He needs,
to stop
TERRORIZING

our threads
PLEASE....

I showed here^ how much of a lying clown you are, and you continue to use the same tactics?

I will repeat. There has been no statement from the Greek police about this incident. You are sharing fake news that is claiming absurd things with no evidence or any press conference on the murder yet.

I REPEAT,

I GAVE YOU 2 LINKS,

THERE IS A CONFESSION,
AND POLICE REPORT IS PUBLISHED IN NEWS.

Google translate this

' Σύμφωνα με τις αστυνομικές πηγές '

https://www.lifo.gr/now/greece/2177...-18xrono-stin-kavala-synelifthi-kai-omologise

and google translate this

Ο 17χρονος ομολόγησε την πράξη του κατά την προσαγωγή και την ανάκριση στην Αστυνομική Διεύθυνση Καβάλας

http://www.skai.gr/news/greece/arti...&utm_campaign=skai200905190000&utm_medium=rss

But you swallow your tongue,
about the Albanian rapist and murderer in Rodos before 2 days !!!!
why?

I REPEAT,

I GAVE YOU 2 LINKS,

THERE IS A CONFESSION,
AND POLICE REPORT IS PUBLISHED IN NEWS.

Google translate this

' Σύμφωνα με τις αστυνομικές πηγές '

https://www.lifo.gr/now/greece/2177...-18xrono-stin-kavala-synelifthi-kai-omologise

and google translate this

Ο 17χρονος ομολόγησε την πράξη του κατά την προσαγωγή και την ανάκριση στην Αστυνομική Διεύθυνση Καβάλας

http://www.skai.gr/news/greece/arti...&utm_campaign=skai200905190000&utm_medium=rss

But you swallow your tongue,
about the Albanian rapist and murderer in Rodos before 2 days !!!!
why?

Answer to this:
In GREECE WE FIND AND ARREST THE CRIMINALS.
no matter Greeks or Albanians
transparent.gif

transparent.gif

IN GREECE WE BEAR DEMOCRACY AND FREE SPEACH, BUT NOT LIES

Answer to this:

man no answer,

In Albanian teritory,
24 years ago,
and you Ask me?

simply pathetic from you,

But I do not except something different you,

I suggest ask Liashi, or drag mafia,
or even Albanian police,
the ones who plays the role of judge,

yet never manage to catch the ones who destroy hill 741, Loli monument, etc etc,

BTW, at 1994 I was serving my military obligations there, :unsure:
maybe was me? :LOL:

yes, and I send Katsifas, to be shoot by police :grin:

C'on

I showed here^ how much of a lying clown you are, and you continue to use the same tactics?

Yetos is unironically a moron, it's not as if he holds stupid beliefs - he's just stupid.
I don`t know why we are wasting our time with this person. Just read his last answer.
Everytime i see posts of this individual, i have to repeat myself:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

― Mark Twain

47681547_2173012779684123_3896819790391541760_n_1.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately it's true. Last night another Albanian(young guy on the photo), named Mario Isa, 18 years old was killed under mysterious circumstances with two bullets behind his back. He was a soccer player with local team of soccer of Kavala.
He is the seventh Albanian killed in less than 10 days in Greece, the eleventh for the year 2018 in a total of 182 Albanians killed in Greece in the last 20 years, many of them killed by police or extremists. In Greece many of those peoples who are members of these paramilitary and neonazi organizations are at the same time members of the Greek army, police and secret services.

R. I. P.

EXPOSING THE LIAR

the boy in the photo who was Albanian in origin,
was killed by a 18 years old Albanian.
and Laberia as always MASTER of FAKE NEWS,
hides the truth

as also that Greek police, arrested in both cases the killers,
and did not Execute them as Albanian police did

in fact the LIAR tells us that Greek neoNazi paramilitary killed an ALBANIAN immigrant
when he was killed by his fellow student also Albanian in origin

How do you write in this colorful manner !? I want too

Why do you want that kind of thing? My eyes are hurting when I look it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Guys, share english reliable sources. Because Google Translate is sucks.

Why do you want that kind of thing? My eyes are hurting when I look it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Guys, share english reliable sources. Because Google Translate is sucks.

Ahahahha! Ok

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

MORE BALKAN FLAME WARS :D

There's a reason for this map you know:

iq-europe.jpg

This is the most idiotic map ever. Many countries on it havent even had any iq test studies done in them (albania/kosvo). How cna you compare an iq test with an extrapolation of a PISA test, which is meant to evaluate the quality of the shcooling curriculum and teaching system itself. The dumbest map i have ever seen. People that eat it up like you probably have quite low iqs

oh boy,
just oh boy

This is the most idiotic map ever. Many countries on it havent even had any iq test studies done in them (albania/kosvo). How cna you compare an iq test with an extrapolation of a PISA test, which is meant to evaluate the quality of the shcooling curriculum and teaching system itself. The dumbest map i have ever seen. People that eat it up like you probably have quite low iqs
Welcome in to the Age of Internet where the "true science" is made in blogs by people, often without a name and surname, forget the academic titles, etc, hidden behind a pseudonyms, and later been distributed through the forums and social media from the usual trollls and where the only "scientific" criterion to evaluate the accuracy of these "studies" is the number of clicks, likes, shares, etc. For these reasons, it's not that you can ask from this poster too much.
From his page you can learn that this poster is from the United Kingdom. His country has a smaller area than that of the former Yugoslavia, a former Balkan country, but has almost three times the population of this former country in the Balkans and of course a total different history. And it's obvious the question, WHY? Different reasons but the first is the geographic position of his country, not everyone is lucky in this world. I would be really curious what would have happened with the British, in an alternative path of history, if they were not in their cold, nebulous and isolated island but here, in the Balkans in the middle of two worlds. But even there where they are, certain "Balkan symptoms" were verified among them even in the recent past.
But this member is lucky twice, because again from his page you can learn that he is a Jew. While his ancestors lived comfortably in the United Kingdom, the other Jews living in Europe were subjects of a manhunt and then of total extermination by those people who according to that map they have an IQ 99. And ironically perhaps the only nation in Europe that has publicly refused in the middle of Nazi occupation to hand over their Jews risking their lives and becoming a haven for other Jews from Balkans, hiding them from the fury of IQ 99, according to the map he posted here is a nation with IQ 82. Perhaps for him these people who refused with stubbornness putting in danger their life to surrender "their" Jews or Italian soldiers, (at least this is what have been told today by the survivors or their descendants) are persons with low IQ, for us it is another thing. These, and other things like these can not be learned with the maps and charts of bloggers around the internet.
And then people wonder why there is anti-Semitism.

Welcome in to the Age of Internet where the "true science" is made in blogs by people, often without a name and surname, forget the academic titles, etc, hidden behind a pseudonyms, and later been distributed through the forums and social media from the usual trollls and where the only "scientific" criterion to evaluate the accuracy of these "studies" is the number of clicks, likes, shares, etc. For these reasons, it's not that you can ask from this poster too much.
From his page you can learn that this poster is from the United Kingdom. His country has a smaller area than that of the former Yugoslavia, a former Balkan country, but has almost three times the population of this former country in the Balkans and of course a total different history. And it's obvious the question, WHY? Different reasons but the first is the geographic position of his country, not everyone is lucky in this world. I would be really curious what would have happened with the British, in an alternative path of history, if they were not in their cold, nebulous and isolated island but here, in the Balkans in the middle of two worlds. But even there where they are, certain "Balkan symptoms" were verified among them even in the recent past.
But this member is lucky twice, because again from his page you can learn that he is a Jew. While his ancestors lived comfortably in the United Kingdom, the other Jews living in Europe were subjects of a manhunt and then of total extermination by those people who according to that map they have an IQ 99. And ironically perhaps the only nation in Europe that has publicly refused in the middle of Nazi occupation to hand over their Jews risking their lives and becoming a haven for other Jews from Balkans, hiding them from the fury of IQ 99, according to the map he posted here is a nation with IQ 82. Perhaps for him these people who refused with stubbornness putting in danger their life to surrender "their" Jews or Italian soldiers, (at least this is what have been told today by the survivors or their descendants) are persons with low IQ, for us it is another thing. These, and other things like these can not be learned with the maps and charts of bloggers around the internet.
And then people wonder why there is anti-Semitism.

@ Laberia

After this

47681547_2173012779684123_3896819790391541760_n_1.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately it's true. Last night another Albanian(young guy on the photo), named Mario Isa, 18 years old was killed under mysterious circumstances with two bullets behind his back. He was a soccer player with local team of soccer of Kavala.
He is the seventh Albanian killed in less than 10 days in Greece, the eleventh for the year 2018 in a total of 182 Albanians killed in Greece in the last 20 years, many of them killed by police or extremists. In Greece many of those peoples who are members of these paramilitary and neonazi organizations are at the same time members of the Greek army, police and secret services.

R. I. P.

I don't think it is wise to make critisism to others

@ Laberia

After this

I don't think it is wise to make critisism to others

You don't have nothing else to do in your life?

the 40 days memorandum of a HERO

katsifas-kosmos-kideia_main01.jpg

the 40 days memmorial was done today at Boyliarates,

strange but at the funeral 20 000 Greeks were not allowed to pas,
while even at the memorial ceremony about 6000 Greeks were persona non gratae,

The most fantastic, if it is true, even the dead's one sister was persona non gratae today at his memmory ceremony.
anyway

a new HERO has passed to imortality
his name is Κωνσταντινος Κατσιφας,

ΑΘΑΝΑΤΟΣ
Long Live his memory

I understand your pain for this greek guy ... But the state law does not bow to the people’s will ... ATHANATOS also to all Albanians killed by the GREEK POLICE (!!!! POLICE!! BECAUSE THE GREEK PEOPLE IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE POLICY ).
UN ABBRACCIO

CHISSÀ CHE NOME E COGNOME SI NASCONDE SOTTO IL FALSO NOME ‘YETOS’.. DAI SU ... NON FARE L’IPOCRITA !

KALO VRADI

[emoji5][emoji846] un abbraccio dall’Italia

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 120774 times.

Back