Where do you get your news from?

ladymetal

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]With all this talk about "fake news", I'm curious where others are getting their news from. So please give me a list of the top 3-5 news sources you trust and where you get your news from. I want to see how many or fews sources come up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]

Whether or not I trust a source? I go story by story. It would be blind to say I trust a certain site or channel and then not question any of it.

I don't really look for news. What usually happens is that I see something trending on Twitter. And if it happens to be of interest to me, I go to Google News and look for more about it.

Last edited:
BBC is very trustworthy.

Local channel news don't have much of political agendas and report bare facts.

From US I prefer CNN to Fox. Fox makes my common sense cringe. Though I can't listen to CNN for too long. They can talk, grind, recycle one story for hours at the time. Must be for news junkies and addicts, which I'm not.

Internet

domestic and international sites
but I always try to cross the news,
3 different places is good,

Hello, my dear friend. I also do not trust many sources with the news. I do not trust the TV very much. I trust only the Internet. And then after I find out the information on the Internet, I check it and read the reviews. Thank you.

I dont know if there is such thing as reliable news these days

Internet, primarily. NPR to a lesser extent. I don't have any TV access at all.

1.Yahoo!News
2.Google News
3.New York Times
But because there are so many untrue sources now, I started writing myself. I made a university newspaper from one template and am improving my skills as a writer. I'm interested in getting to the truth!

Tim Pool, CBS, Stephen Colbert and BBC.

This thread has been viewed 7582 times.

Back