Can you guess this girl's ethnicity ?

I guess I'm bad at managing classification threads :embarassed: I should shut my mouth more.
I've had a bad day as well. I almost left the Chinese restaurant without paying for my lunch (I forgot) and I've written some laughably horrible code throughout the day..something's in the air

Anyway it was my way of hinting she is indeed half Balkan and half Egyptian :) well done.

Yaaaay! I almost nailed it with my North Egyptian + Serbian bet. LOL! And yes, mixed people are very interesting and beautiful. That's coming from a very mixed person. ;)

Yaaaay! I almost nailed it with my North Egyptian + Serbian bet. LOL! And yes, mixed people are very interesting and beautiful. That's coming from a very mixed person. ;)

Yes you did :) I cheered you secretly with my upvote.

Brazil can produce wonders. More than a face by Francisco Cribari:

700b7eef0d003aeca23c7137fc0f40cd--brazilian-people-gorgeous-men.jpg

What's her mothers name? I was gonna guess half French as normally the average Egyptian and especially Montenegrin features do not produce her phenotype.

Yes you did :) I cheered you secretly with my upvote.

Brazil can produce wonders. More than a face by Francisco Cribari:

700b7eef0d003aeca23c7137fc0f40cd--brazilian-people-gorgeous-men.jpg

Wow, I didn't know him. Very striking, cinematographic looks. :-D

Among theBrazilian women, one of the most wonderful and well known outputs of the intensive miscegenation are the amazing looks of top model Adriana Lima. She has African, Portuguese, Swiss and Japanese ancestry - and the result is this (picture below). For God's sake, how can anyone still be so stupid to believe interracial breeding is harmful? Lol

Sicario+Premiere+68th+Annual+Cannes+Film+Festival+BEuM6sZU_KAx.jpg

adriana-lima-20160518-hairstyles.jpg

She looks Moroccan or Algerian pretty much
In some pictures abit more on the Kabyle/lighter Algerian side while on other pictures plain North African.

Wow, I didn't know him. Very striking, cinematographic looks. :-D
Among theBrazilian women, one of the most wonderful and well known outputs of the intensive miscegenation are the amazing looks of top model Adriana Lima. She has African, Portuguese, Swiss and Japanese ancestry - and the result is this (picture below). For God's sake, how can anyone still be so stupid to believe interracial breeding is harmful? Lol
Sicario+Premiere+68th+Annual+Cannes+Film+Festival+BEuM6sZU_KAx.jpg

adriana-lima-20160518-hairstyles.jpg

Francisco Cribari is the photographer, not the model.

Beauty is subjective, I don't think every mixed person will automatically look beautiful, there are some racial combinations that I deem not great, but hey, that's just me :)

Adriana Lima is fire :flame:

Yes she is. Alright, I guess this might change the game a little bit :embarassed:. Can you determine which two ethnicities her parents have ?
A Middle Easterner/European mix

This thread has been viewed 17723 times.

Back