Balochi, Brahui, Pakistani Parsis

Caucasian 1.4 %

South Amerindian 0.6%

and with the new k29 I get this :

73.3 % Northwest European
20.5 .% Scandinavian
5.6 % Caucasian ( Georgian )
0.7 % South Amerindian

So by changing the Caucasian references from Adygei,Kabardin and Kumyk to Georgian I actually did get a somewhat significant change.My new Georgian category consumed all the former Caucasian components ( or maybe it ditched them , I'm not sure ) and it poached all my Central Asian Balochi and 2.8 % of my Scandinavian component.

K29 looks good.

According to the creator the West Asian (Georgian Jew) is a population designated for excess EEF in Europeans. Caucasian is the same as the old calculator I believe. Not completely understanding the results. I saw the results of a Greek Peloponnesian (from a neighboring region) who scored like 5% Central Asian and no West Asian on the K29.

K 25

EUROPEAN 88.0%
SOUTHERN EUROPEAN51.5%
Greek-Albanian35.0
Sardinian-Sicilian16.5%
Southwest European0.0%
EASTERN EUROPEAN36.5%
Southern Slavic36.5%
Eastern Slavic0.0%
Western Slavic0.0%
Baltic 0.0%
WEST ASIA12.0%
Caucasian11.5%[/B]
Adygei, Kabardin, Kumyk
South West Asian0.5%

K29
EUROPEAN 86.5%
SOUTHERN EUROPEAN57.6%
Greek-Albanian50.6%
Sardinian-Sicilian7.1%
Southwest European0.0%
EASTERN EUROPEAN28.9%
Southern Slavic28.9%
Eastern Slavic0.0%
WEST ASIAN13.5%
West Asian8.3%
Caucasian5.2%

Southwest Asian0.0%

"According to the creator the West Asian (Georgian Jew) is a population designated for excess EEF in Europeans."

I find that rather interesting, thanks for sharing

"According to the creator the West Asian (Georgian Jew) is a population designated for excess EEF in Europeans."

I find that rather interesting, thanks for sharing

I have that too in my results, but in very small percentage.

I have that too in my results, but in very small percentage.
Im really surprised they were used for extra EEF, there must be something about their genes.

I got H as a main haplogroup and I S24 Saxon as I am partly English too when they allow me to post URLS I can post the scores of my genetic tests

Ethnic groupItalian, Irish, Jewish Are you Crimson GUARD off anthropoop by any chance?

No I didn't think you looked like a fat, ugly self hating *******. I thought your last two posts on Italian genetics were quite interesting, actually.

Anyway back to the thread topic, I got 24 percent on the Greek/Albanian score on the K24 test on gene plaza. Then it changed when I got the e mail to 19. something Greek/Albanian/Kosovan. I have no idea how they can lump Albania Greece together and Sicily separate surely, the average Sicilian would be closer to Greek or Greco Eastern Mediterranean than Albanians. Apart from if they're Arvanites or Tosts who have settled in North Greece.

Also, isn't Kosovo Serbia controlled if anything Albanians there would have Serbian blood or genetics, not vice versa like the Ghegs

I also don't get how they could be sure that I was 24. something Greek Albanian one minute then 19. something Greek/Albanian/Kosovan the next.

Also, my first test given me something like a 4 percent Sicilian score and the second test given me 0 Sicilian and added it onto my North Atlantic. I preferred the ethnicity plot test on plaza which literally just added you onto different race cats accordingly. The other one about ancient populations was interesting too and quite informative. Still slightly off on African Caucasus Jewish scores and other things but the European ancient population info about the Steppes etc was interesting for me.

Anyway back to the thread topic, I got 24 percent on the Greek/Albanian score on the K24 test on gene plaza. Then it changed when I got the e mail to 19. something Greek/Albanian/Kosovan. I have no idea how they can lump Albania Greece together and Sicily separate surely, the average Sicilian would be closer to Greek or Greco Eastern Mediterranean than Albanians. Apart from if they're Arvanites or Tosts who have settled in North Greece.

Also, isn't Kosovo Serbia controlled if anything Albanians there would have Serbian blood or genetics, not vice versa like the Ghegs

Not sure about the Albanian/Greek component doesn't really make sense unless it's NW Greek. I do think that mainland Greeks are actually closer to Albanians than Sicilians (unless you're referencing Syracusans) but maybe Aegean Greeks are generally closer to Sicilians. Still don't understand what population the creator used for Greeks. The other question I have is why are Albanians scoring 100% Albanian/Greek and mainland Greeks scoring 50% Albanian/Greek and close to 30% South Slavic.

Ionian Greeks are closer to Sicilians due to the population of 6AD onwards. I guess Ionians I kind of Central I don't know much about them. Yes, I agree with the fact Albanians have settled in Macedonia Former Yugoslav and Thrace they have also settled in Epirus which is North Greece basically. But, basically they would only exist in Arvantine and Tosks since they are the only Albanians that have Greek genetics or ancestors if you would.

Which then brings me to the whole Kosovo mix which is basically more into Ex Yugo, which some people might translate that to Serbians or having Serbian genetics which is a different kettle of fish since Ghegs would be I guess closer to Serbs from Kosovo then Albanians closer to North or North West Greeks.

So it's not really a South European score, South Europe for me is like South Italy and South Greece. The Balkans is more like North Greece as it borders Macedonia/Ex Yugoslav anyway

So if anything to be Greek Albanian Serbian mixed in genetics whatever they think old or new Kosovo is is more of a South EAST European not a South European Sicilian/South Italian/Hellenic Greek mix.

EUROPEAN 69.2%
NORTHERN EUROPEAN 31.6%
Northwest European 31.6%
Scandinavian 0.0%
SOUTHERN EUROPEAN 28.1%
Sardinian-Sicilian 16.2%
Greek-Albanian 11.9%
Southwest European 0.0%
EASTERN EUROPEAN 9.6%
Southern Slavic 9.6%
Eastern Slavic 0.0%
Baltic 0.0%

ASIAN 29.5%
WEST ASIAN 26.8%
West Asian 12.6%
Caucasian 7.4%
Southwest Asian 6.8%
CENTRAL ASIAN 2.7%
Tajikistani 1.8%
Turkmens 0.9%
Bashkirs 0.0%
Tatars 0.0%
Uzbek & Uyghur 0.0%
Kazak & Kirgiz 0.0%
SC/S ASIAN 0.0%
South Central Asian 0.0%
Indian 0.0%
EAST-SOUTHEAST ASIAN 0.0%
East Asian 0.0%
Southeast Asian

SIBERIAN & AMERINDIAN 1.3%
NATIVE AMERICAN 1.3%
North Amerindian 1.3%
South Amerindian 0.0%
Central Amerindian 0.0%
POLAR & SIBERIAN 0.0%
Siberian 0.0%
Polar 0.0%

Which then brings me to the whole Kosovo mix which is basically more into Ex Yugo, which some people might translate that to Serbians or having Serbian genetics which is a different kettle of fish since Ghegs would be I guess closer to Serbs from Kosovo then Albanians closer to North or North West Greeks.

So it's not really a South European score, South Europe for me is like South Italy and South Greece. The Balkans is more like North Greece as it borders Macedonia/Ex Yugoslav anyway

Right so we must be talking about Tosks as the sample group clustering with NW Greeks or Macedonian Greeks in this calculator. If that's the case then why are Albanians in general scoring 100% Albanian/Greek and 0% South Slavic which includes Bosnian, Montenegrin, Bulgarian? Wouldn't Tosks be closer to South Slavs than Greek mainlanders are to South Slavs?

According to the creator the West Asian (Georgian Jew) is a population designated for excess EEF in Europeans. Caucasian is the same as the old calculator I believe. Not completely understanding the results. I saw the results of a Greek Peloponnesian (from a neighboring region) who scored like 5% Central Asian and no West Asian on the K29.

K 25

EUROPEAN 88.0%
SOUTHERN EUROPEAN51.5%
Greek-Albanian35.0
Sardinian-Sicilian16.5%
Southwest European0.0%
EASTERN EUROPEAN36.5%
Southern Slavic36.5%
Eastern Slavic0.0%
Western Slavic0.0%
Baltic 0.0%
WEST ASIA12.0%
Caucasian11.5%[/B]
Adygei, Kabardin, Kumyk
South West Asian0.5%

K29
EUROPEAN 86.5%
SOUTHERN EUROPEAN57.6%
Greek-Albanian50.6%
Sardinian-Sicilian7.1%
Southwest European0.0%
EASTERN EUROPEAN28.9%
Southern Slavic28.9%
Eastern Slavic0.0%
WEST ASIAN13.5%
West Asian8.3%
Caucasian5.2%

Southwest Asian0.0%

the creator also write in #1
- There are now 2 W Asian clusters. The Georgian cluster and the Iraqi/Georgian Jewish cluster. The latter represents more ancient populations of the area as they are generally less recently admixed than many of the other modern populations in W Asia.

in addition i read a lot of 'mesopotamian' in connection with that what that means however no clue (levant_n?/iran_n?/anatolia_n?) whatever it means its obv meant something old;

Right so we must be talking about Tosks as the sample group clustering with NW Greeks or Macedonian Greeks in this calculator. If that's the case then why are Albanians in general scoring 100% Albanian/Greek and 0% South Slavic which includes Bosnian, Montenegrin, Bulgarian? Wouldn't Tosks be closer to South Slavs than Greek mainlanders are to South Slavs?
Yes Tosks would be closer to South Slavs as they are mixed in with North Greeks not South ones

It doesn't explain all the Ukrainian like ancestry he got on the other calculator. If I were looking at his results blind, I'd say he was 100% Friulan or something, which would explain the distance to Bergamo.

Soory about talking about you in the abstract this way, Alex.

You're right. However weird results.

This thread has been viewed 111965 times.

Back