In which region of the world did your blood type originate?

. Any wonder why Steppe, Yamnaya, could have picked up this mutation besides the cholesterol gene. AE Mourant also shows A2 blood type the highest among Sammi people's.
It could have something to do with the mutation surviving and thriving in that region. The Rh protein is believed to assist in transporting Oxygen and CO2 so being in the Black Sea region may have been beneficial to those lacking it. Even today, most of the tribes known to be high in Rh negative frequencies appear to be located near the sea.
I didn't know about the Sami being high in A2, but remember King Tut was A2 and it is high among Assyrians.

It could have something to do with the mutation surviving and thriving in that region. The Rh protein is believed to assist in transporting Oxygen and CO2 so being in the Black Sea region may have been beneficial to those lacking it. Even today, most of the tribes known to be high in Rh negative frequencies appear to be located near the sea.
I didn't know about the Sami being high in A2, but remember King Tut was A2 and it is high among Assyrians.
It's an odd mutation I was thinking about the oxygen, uptake 1) the severe dust blowing on the Steppe or 2) helping breathe with Yersinia pestis-just speculation. The cult I was in, forbid any vaccine serum made with blood. Before we were married we took a test to rule out incompatibility; fortunate we were both the same, no need for a rhogam shot, had three children without any spontaneous fetal abortion

Assyrians (Christians--Grugni et al 2012) are high in R1b-Z2105-L584+
About King Tut A2 and his meteoric iron dagger(Hittite?); have you seen the 5000YBP+/- Yamnaya/Afanasievo and Catacombe R1b Kurgan iron artifacts?

My paternal is-(z2110) clade of R1b_z2109 paternal Kurgans in Ukraine and Russia(aka Yamnaya 5000ybp+/-)

Myself Arh-
Wife Orh-
Son#1 Arh-
Son#2 Arh-
Son#3 orh-(Ao+Oo)rh-

delete double

It's an odd mutation I was thinking about the oxygen, uptake 1) the severe dust blowing on the Steppe or 2) helping breathe with Yersinia pestis-just speculation. The cult I was in, forbid any vaccine serum made with blood. Before we were married we took a test to rule out incompatibility; fortunate we were both the same, no need for a rhogam shot, had three children without any spontaneous fetal abortion

Assyrians (Christians--Grugni et al 2012) are high in R1b-Z2105-L584+
About King Tut A2 and his meteoric iron dagger(Hittite?); have you seen the 5000YBP+/- Yamnaya/Afanasievo and Catacombe R1b Kurgan iron artifacts?

My paternal is-(z2110) clade of R1b_z2109 paternal Kurgans in Ukraine and Russia(aka Yamnaya 5000ybp+/-)

Myself Arh-
Wife Orh-
Son#1 Arh-
Son#2 Arh-
Son#3 orh-(Ao+Oo)rh-

Thank you for filling in some of the blanks and drawing my attention into a direction I was previously unfamiliar with.
I haven't seen the artifacts but always thought some of those could have been in the possession of Tut's family for many generations and possibly been brought to Egypt from very far away.
Both of my grandmothers were from Silesia. One from Upper and one from Lower Silesia.
I am also AO Rh-.
So far, I have been looking at the Khvalynsk and Samara cultures as ancestors to the Yamnaya.
Recent genetic studies have shown that males of the Khvalynsk culture carried primarily the paternal haplogroup R1b, although a few samples of R1a, I2a2, Q1a and J has been detected. They belonged to the Western Steppe Herder (WSH) cluster, which is a mixture of Eastern Hunter-Gatherer (EHG) and Caucasian Hunter-Gatherer (CHG) ancestry. This admixture appears to have happened on the eastern Pontic–Caspian steppe around 5,000 BC.
https://www.rhesusnegative.net/stay...nsk-culture-high-in-rhd-negative-frequencies/

We can also look at oher Yamnaya offspring like the Saka.
1024px-Аржаан_-_2.jpg
Hairpin_with_deer_on_top_burial_mound_Arzhan_(VIII.-VII._B.C.)_Tuva_(detail).jpg
1024px-6._Pectorale_burial_mound_Arzhan_(VIII._-_VII._B._C.)_Tuva.jpg
8._Akinak_(dagger)_bural_mound_Arzhan_(VIII.-VII._B.C.)_Tuva.jpg

Arzhan kurgan and early Saka artifacts, dated to 8-7th century BCE

Arzhan kurgan and early Saka artifacts, dated to 8-7th century BCE

Here is something else that gotten my attention:
[h=3]Kurgans in Poland[edit][/h]

Memorial of the Battle of Varna, which took place on 10 November 1444 near Varna, Bulgaria. The facade of the mausoleum is built into the side of an ancient Thracian tomb.​

Kurgan building has a long history in Poland. The Polish word for kurgan is kopiec or kurhan. Some excavated kurgans in Poland:

I have been looking into this for years but do need more data on it.
So far I have the following:

O Positive

All indications show Africa as the source.

A Positive

Usually people say Europe, but Armenia and Assyria show up also high in A positive blood. Assyria is high for A2 which
also Tutankhamun had. So the jury is out on this one, but I actually tend to look at the Fertile Crescent as a potential
point of origin. And then the Andaman Islanders and Blackfoot Indians appear to be the highest in A positive blood.

B Positive

The Himalaya region seems very high. And likely is the point of origin. It is also interesting that most native
American tribes are 100 percent O positive, yet the Inuits have significant B positive frequencies as well.
And the Inuits replaced the original Proto-Eskimos around 1,000 years ago which were likely blood type O.
B is likely the newest of the alleles creating the AB later than that. The fact that AB is the newest blood type
shows a strong likelihood that in fact blood type B came after O and A.

AB Positive

This one is a puzzle as it came when the first B mixed with an A. What is interesting is a study of 55 ancient Hebrew
remains where more than half turned out blood type AB. Positive or negative has not been indicated in the study:

Blood types of the ancient Hebrews

O Negative

It seems that wherever rh negative blood is high, so is blood type O. Be it amongst the Celts, the Basques or the Rhone Valley Walsers. Looking back in time, Sumer might be the place of origin. But more studies are needed as we only have indications at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AvjOeApKcI

A Negative

Here we go again: Is it Armenia, Assyria or Europe. Or did O negative tribes with Sumerian ancestry simply make it to Europe and mix with
A positive Europeans to produce A negative blood?

B Negative

Since the original blood type B people from the Nepal region were likely all B positive, there is not doubt that B negative blood
first came up when a B positive person had a child with an O negative one.

AB Negative

Again, a blood type A and blood type B person mixing with both carrying the D negative at least recessively was when the first person with AB negative blood was created. Where? You tell me!

I think it's very interesting seeing the Fertile Crescent as the place were A expanded in modern times. Since those studies that claim there was a diet for each type, talked about us as liking cereals and vegetables.

B appearing in the Himalayas... As far as I'm concerned, it seems weird, since the Himalayas are not really known for expanding people to the outside. I will bet for other mountains in Western Asia. Since is in South Asia(and to some extent Russia) where most B exists.

I also say that because AB turned out to be in Israel, which is in the same aria.

I think it's very interesting seeing the Fertile Crescent as the place were A expanded in modern times. Since those studies that claim there was a diet for each type, talked about us as liking cereals and vegetables.
B appearing in the Himalayas... As far as I'm concerned, it seems weird, since the Himalayas are not really known for expanding people to the outside. I will bet for other mountains in Western Asia. Since is in South Asia(and to some extent Russia) where most B exists.
I also say that because AB turned out to be in Israel, which is in the same aria.
Back to the thriving part:
Life expectancy and blood types.
I only know of two studies.
One European (Greece) showing higher life expectancy for blood type A.
The other is from Asia (Japan) showing elevated frequencies of blood type B amongst centenarians.
The study of blood types from ancient Hebrew burial grounds had a very small amount of specimens, but the findings were still significant.
Sixty-eight ancient skeletons, unearthed at Jerusalem and En Gedi and, according to the archeological data belonging to Jewish residents of these places from about 1,600 to 2,000 years ago, were ABO-typed by means of the hemagglutination-inhibition test. The blood groups of 13 skeletons were undiagnosable and the remaining 55 showed the following distribution: 30.91% A-group, 14.54% B-group, 50.91% AB-group and 3.64% O-group. According to these findings, the population to which these skeletons belonged must have had a high frequency of genes IA and IB, and a low occurrence of O blood group and its related IO gene.
https://www.rhesusnegative.net/staynegative/blood-types-ancient-hebrews/

Chimps gorillas and other apes have blood types. Blood types predate modern humans

If you are blood type B
You are gorilla
1200px-Gorille_des_plaines_de_l%27ouest_%C3%A0_l%27Espace_Zoologique.jpg

If you are blood type A
You are a chimp
chimpanzee_iStock-584864478-e1644287772737.jpg

Blood type O
You are most likely a old world monkey or related to homo habalis

homo_habilis2.jpg

AB Negative here.

This thread has been viewed 79742 times.

Back