classify these women .. if you can

Armenia is a member of the Council of Europe, and was annexed by Bolshevist Russia and along with Georgia and Azerbaijan, it was incorporated into the Soviet Union as part of the Transcaucasian SFSR (TSFSR) on 4 March 1922, so Armenia is more a transitional area than anything and there was certainly some gene flow from Eastern Europe, Russia, to Armenia in the last centuries. As well as to Georgia and even to neighboring Turkey.

There was gene flow between the Caucasus and what is now Russia, but I don't think its all due to recent Soviet occupation, its older than that.

I still think Caucasian and steppe is the 3rd one,
Not the first one
the first one either Armenian either not
she has typical Slavic look

her nose remind me Cappadokian
she is either Turk Iraq Iran

I still think Caucasian and steppe is the 3rd one,
Not the first one
the first one either Armenian either not
she has typical Slavic look
her nose remind me Cappadokian
she is either Turk Iraq Iran

For your persistence O our wise archon Yetos .. the answer is hidden in plain sight :)

She is an exact copy of my mother :) hair, nose, complexion, everything.

6jPl2WG.jpg

abc927eac6fe3774247cb72f3952c0b1--anousheh-ansari-space-tourism.jpg

She is Iranian American.

The second woman in our list

Adah Al-Mutairi, Saudi Arabian parents, I guess Arabian ancestry is ultimately Palestinian/southern Levant, so most of you are correct, you smelled the Southwest Asian in her :)

Adah Almutairi' (Arabic: غادة المطيري‎) is a scholar, inventor, and an entrepreneur. She is a Professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry; affiliate faculty in the departments of Bioengineering and NanoEngineering; and Director of the Center for Excellence in Nanomedicine and Engineering in the Institute of Engineering in Medicine at the University of California, San Diego (UCSD). Her work focuses on nanomedicine, nanotechnology, chemistry and polymer science. Almutairi is a 2016 Kavli Fellow and has received numerous honors and awards such as the NIH director’s new innovator award in 2009[1] for her work on “Chemically Amplified Response Strategies for Medical Sciences”

Early life & Education

Almutairi was born on November 1, 1976 in Portland, Oregon, United States to Saudi parents.[2] She moved to Los Angeles in 1997 to complete her higher education. She graduated from Occidental College with a bachelor's degree in chemistry in 2000.

She obtained her Ph.D. in materials chemistry from University of California, Riverside, with a focus on electron delocalization and molecular structure in 2005. She completed her Postdoctoral Studies in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley, from 2005 to 2008. At Berkeley Almutairi worked with professor Jean Fréchet where she developed several nanoprobes for in vivo molecular imaging.[3][4] She joined the University of California, San Diego in 2008, and has been there ever since, as the director of excellence in Nanomedicine.

I think she is American, anyway her work is based in the USA, people will achieve much if given the opportunity, women in Saudi still face many social pressures that are crippling to their dreams, hopefully that will change in the future.

Cwnc0OcVEAAOKrl.jpg

My guesses (I swear I didn't scroll to the last message to see other users' guesses or if the results were already posted hehehe):

1 - Ukrainian/Southern Russian
2 - Syrian/Lebanese
3 - Caucasian
4 - Albanian

This thread has been viewed 13526 times.

Back