Examples of beautiful Mediterranean women

I don't know if I've posted this actress before, but I've seen her in a number of things recently, and I just love the way she looks; she reminds me of the Raphael Madonnas.

raphael-madonna_a-L-269046-0.jpg

Aptly enough, her name is Raffaela Rea, and she's from Campania.

Of course, as with all actresses, they puts tons of make up on them and vulgarize them. I give her credit; she doesn't strip for every camera.

This is as far as she goes.
raffaella_rea.jpg

Anna Valle, a Miss Italia, half Central Italian and half Sicilian is a slightly different type, with narrower eyes and sharper features. She's very refined looking, I think.
740full-anna-valle.jpg

Younger, as Miss Italia...

Anna_Valle_miss_Italia_1995.jpg

Marina Pérez Llano from Madrid (Spain)

fe17273ddff19eeeb1a7cee01ba11616.jpg

IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg

eva-maria-perez-llano4--320x400.jpg

IMG-20150412-WA0002.jpg

20.jpg

Carlos, as you said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If I got that fat and had that much cellulite I'd want to shoot myself.

I guess there's someone for everyone.

@Ángela
@toteu Here it is also said

I can't hide it any longer lol

She is wonderful and I would prefer her to the best of the best of the best of the top models or bony actresses of the moment.

.jpg

Opini%C3%B3n.Carlos-J-Jarqu%C3%ADn-moda-Eva-Mar%C3%ADa-P%C3%A9rez.png

14364599411137_189x0.jpg

Maria Fernanda Cândido, 46 ​​years old. Brazilian actress and model. Simply very beautiful.

BJZJb1J.jpg

GnFspW4.jpg

xzrkp8A.jpg

iyEk5JO.jpg

^^A very good example.

I hate to bring her up because I think she's disgusting, but Sabrina Ferilli has held up pretty well too. She's 54 in this picture. She's trying too hard, but whatever.

5e3b65e178a8fa77013aa56468261dfe.jpg

More the kind of beauty I prefer: Adua Del Vesco
adua-del-vesco-07.jpg

Maria Perrusi; She was Miss Italia 2009

600full-maria-perrusi.jpg

Giulia Arena. She was Miss Italia 2013

Giulia-Arena.jpg

Miriam Giovanelli-Italian AND Spanish. :) Maybe my favorite

MiriamGiovanelli_A6_2-1-722x1030.jpg

I'm all for the classic, non-vulgar look.

Elsa Martinelli (central Toscana-Grosseto): she always reminds me of a cross between Pier Angeli and Audrey Hepburn.

56804d1daacd7ab36e2bb2822f0ad23f.jpg

121afbe7dd68f7bd47b6f2555219fee7.jpg

Silvia Mazzieri, also a Tuscan, but northwest Toscana this time: Pisa.
740full-silvia-mazzieri.jpg

She's highlighted her hair on occasion. I normally don't think it works when you change your hair color, but she does look beautiful as a red head. It suits her skin.

Silvia-Mazzieri-anteprima.jpg

Yes so of those women are beautiful, others not really. My question: What makes those women Mediterranean? Anyone can be born in Spain, Italy, Greece, Southern France and Croatia.

Personally I prefer Anglo-Saxons, Mediterranean women look like my mother and sisters.

Yes so of those women are beautiful, others not really. My question: What makes those women Mediterranean? Anyone can be born in Spain, Italy, Greece, Southern France and Croatia.

Personally I prefer Anglo-Saxons, Mediterranean women look like my mother and sisters.

I think it's a question of the combination of features for me, although in some cases there's overlap with other parts of the country, so it can be subtle.

Btw, the only part of Croatia I would consider close to Southern European is the Dalmatian islands and coast.

To Mediterranean I would include Albanians, perhaps some people in the Southern Balkans.

Adriana Torrebejano Giménez. From Catalonia (Valencian father, Andalusian Mother)

Rcr_I-fw.jpg

34525d5055ecc338ef77707289c6b5a0.jpg

880x_adriana-torrebejano.jpg

very not too typical for Neolithic people this last one. and something Northeast European in her eyes size and colour, I think, with modern criteria (at mesolithic I do'nt know).

She looks quite similar to this Italian TV presenter

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...jTPSF4rQBkc3pyvbL2Zr3D6BeKRojwPOoUDxEE142m5iQ

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1T utilizzando Tapatalk

They look similar; although I see Adriana as more intense. I put Adriana in the image comparator and the celebrity that comes out first and is most often repeated is is Angelina Jolie.

Torrebejano seems to have an unknown origin; although his father is Valencian I have seen that where there is more is in Jaén and Córdoba, since many Andalusians also emigrated to Valencia finally I would not be surprised that also the father was of Andalusian origin.

His maternal surname is widespread, especially in Andalusia.
And Giménez or Jiménez as it is the same surname quite widespread in Spain. The suffix "ez" is currently attributed to a concession of Queen Isabel I for Spanish surnames and comes from the Basque language.

There is also another hypothesis that I have just learned about that is very interesting since my maternal great-grandfather was a double Jiménez Jiménez.

Its origin is debated, it is usually accepted that it comes from Ximeone, patronymic of Simon. Other authors relate it to the Basque root seme "son" attested by 4th century Aquitanian inscriptions, with the form Sembe.

A theory that has not been proven is that of the journalist of Lithuanian origin, Jurate Rosales. Taking into account the forms Eximenonis and Ixemenones, the author has proposed a Baltic provenance, interpreting it as composed of asčiai and (ge)mones, which would mean 'men of the coast', the former being the term by which the Balts were called who, according to her theory, would have arrived in Spain with the Goths. He adds that it may be a cognate of the Lithuanian surname Simonis.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiménez_(apellido)

Serena Pellegrino
... s
implicity in her own words
(English subtitles)

I need one of those therapies in conjunction with nature.

Moesan: very not too typical for Neolithic people this last one. and something Northeast European in her eyes size and colour, I think, with modern criteria (at mesolithic I do'nt know).

[/QUOTE]

Some people persist in posting more Northern European women, perhaps to show they exist, but this thread is about women with "Mediterranean" features, even if not necessarily really dark coloring. I have to remind myself of that sometimes too.

They look similar; although I see Adriana as more intense. I put Adriana in the image comparator and the celebrity that comes out first and is most often repeated is is Angelina Jolie.

Torrebejano seems to have an unknown origin; although his father is Valencian I have seen that where there is more is in Jaén and Córdoba, since many Andalusians also emigrated to Valencia finally I would not be surprised that also the father was of Andalusian origin.

His maternal surname is widespread, especially in Andalusia.
And Giménez or Jiménez as it is the same surname quite widespread in Spain. The suffix "ez" is currently attributed to a concession of Queen Isabel I for Spanish surnames and comes from the Basque language.

There is also another hypothesis that I have just learned about that is very interesting since my maternal great-grandfather was a double Jiménez Jiménez.

Its origin is debated, it is usually accepted that it comes from Ximeone, patronymic of Simon. Other authors relate it to the Basque root seme "son" attested by 4th century Aquitanian inscriptions, with the form Sembe.

A theory that has not been proven is that of the journalist of Lithuanian origin, Jurate Rosales. Taking into account the forms Eximenonis and Ixemenones, the author has proposed a Baltic provenance, interpreting it as composed of asčiai and (ge)mones, which would mean 'men of the coast', the former being the term by which the Balts were called who, according to her theory, would have arrived in Spain with the Goths. He adds that it may be a cognate of the Lithuanian surname Simonis.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiménez_(apellido)

the last ("baltic") is a very distorded hypothesis, I don't buy it at all.

I find her very, very beautiful: Penelope Cruz.

(It'd be fake news the talking she did plastic surgery. She didn't.)

penelope-cruz-volver-12.jpg

penelope-cruz.jpg

xpc.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FAzN5mS5q4.jpg

This thread has been viewed 46054 times.

Back