Tuba Büyüküstün from Turkey

Mădălina Diana Ghenea from Romania

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

One of the Women is Romanian. Romania is on the Black Sea, I’m aware of the historic events that took place with Mediterranean Populations.

Ethnic group
    Italian

1 members found this post helpful.
    Could you have picked a more bizarre picture of Sara Carbonero, a darker one of Inma Cuesta, or a more exotic one from Romania? What's the game here? T-roll Spaniards and Romanians?

It can't be Sikeliot/Portuguese Princess/Clementina in that case: maybe it's Joey the Nordicist Neapolitan (isn't that an oxymoron?) with all his old agendas.

If it's not one of you two it's somebody just as bizarre. I don't care who you are or what kind of games young idiot Italians are playing with young idiot Spaniards on other places on the internet, or young idiot Hungarians, or young idiot Poles or anything else. You all deserve each other. Your type of nonsense won't fly here.

You people never learn. You all should be on medication.

And don't you ever compare me to the people at italicroots or the guy at anthrogenica. I play it straight, always have, and always will. Go back and play with the Neo- Nazis on the sites that are still open. It won't be long until you'll all have to go to the dark net where normal people won't be bothered.

If you come back in three months for your last hurrah, I'll freaking block you so I don't have to see your inanities on PM.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

"What's the game here?" That's what I thought myself. What's ironic is that in one thread, he posted photos of some of the more exotic and in many cases, unattractive (not saying exotic looking means unattractive, mind you. Plenty of attractive middle eastern women out there) Italians he could find; whereas here, in this thread, the least exotic and more attractive photo is of Monica Belucci, the Italian.

My point is that it's hard to figure out his motive. Someone who wants to paint Italians as unattractive or exotic as possible would never post that pic of Monica Bellucci, there must be something unique about the brain structure of anthro forum t-rolls.

Just my 2-cents

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

I say they're all sexy .. you should heed the sayings of wise men.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2e1

I say they're all sexy .. you should heed the sayings of wise men.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1a2b1 (R-F1794)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Why any Italian would be a nordicist is beyond me... It only means you're second rate to anyone north of the alps.

SCREW THAT.

There's too much for us to be proud of.

2 members found this post helpful.
    pics don't say anything
    if you don't know them personnaly ..

all those glamour girls, they seem like bitches to me, probably to busy with themselves and their ego

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

i-am-confused.jpg Yeah I don't get that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    Why any Italian would be a nordicist is beyond me... It only means you're second rate to anyone north of the alps.

SCREW THAT.
    Last edited by davef; 09-12-17 at 17:16.

Ethnic group
    Italian

@Bicicleur,
    All of these pictures are so called "glamour" shots. They're made up in certain ways, dressed in certain ways, told to pose in certain ways and to put on certain expressions. There's a huge contrast between the way they ask these women to look and the way they asked someone like Lina Cavalieri to look, for example. It's "harder" I guess you could say? More overtly sexual? That's a symptom of our culture. Generally, people, especially men, must like it or these women wouldn't be so celebrated. Whether these women are like this in real life or are self-absorbed and nasty you'd have to have a personal relationship with them to really know.

Claudia Cardinale is a good example. Look at the first picture versus the second. She was a difficult women to make look "bitchy" though.

It wasn't easy to make her look hard and vampy, however. She was just too "soft" and feminine looking, or that smile would break out.

It works the same with blonde actresses for me, although perhaps you don't think so. Blondes are sometimes perceived as less intimidating, perhaps because it's associated with youth. Anyway, here's Charlize Theron. They absolutely transformed her.

As for "Blanco"...I didn't even look at the pictures on the other thread. I just saw dozens of nightclub photos of dark haired people, and figured it had to be the usual suspect using a sock. He informed me they're Cypriots, and was highly indignant that I could mistake them for Italians. I didn't mistake them for anything. I didn't even look at them. So, yes, it's probably "Joey". These clowns down get that I don't care what nationality you are. There will be none of that phenotype t-rolling of other nationalities. Period. End of story.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

2 members found this post helpful.
    @ to All
    the most beautyfull woman in Meditterenean is my wife
    But I will not post a photo of her,cause some of you might envy me,
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    @ to All
    the most beautyfull woman in Meditterenean is my wife
    But I will not post a photo of her,cause some of you might envy me,
    That's one of the nicest things ever said here. Kudos to you. :) She's a lucky woman too.

Banned

Ethnic group
    Celtiberian

Talking about T-rolls, there are many ****** in the cinema. Like Ridley Scott, one of the worst directors. He had employed native americans extras as spanish navy soldiers in the first encounter between spaniards and native americans in his movie 1492, Good job for non sense.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Ziober View Post
    Talking about T-rolls, there are many ****** in the cinema. Like Ridley Scott, one of the worst directors. He had employed native americans extras as spanish navy soldiers in the first encounter between spaniards and native americans in his movie 1492, Good job for non sense.
    They've been doing it for decades. When I first went to the southwest and stopped at an Indian Reservation, I was stunned that they didn't look like Italians. :) Only then did I realize that they'd been using Italians as extras on those westerns.

They put a brown wash on Marisa Pavan (sister of Pier Angeli), a wig, and ta-dah, she was supposed to look Amerindian...

The real thing:

They also thought it was a good idea to have Natalie Wood (Russian), play a Puerto Rican...Italian she could play, but Puerto Rican?

Meanwhile, I don't think there's anything hard, or vampy or whatever about Tuba Büyüküstün. I think she's lovely.

Anastasiya Vertinskaya and Vladimir Korenev as Argentinians Guttiere Surita and Ichthyander Salvatoren ecranisation of Amphibian Man

3.bp.blogspot.com/-yqPchenejVQ/UOxeqLwN7WI/AAAAAAAABok/kUr1YoQeTKk/s1600/vlcsnap-2013-01-03-20h59m49s105.png

I understand that a woman wants to make herself prettier. It improves her self-esteem and makes her feel more feminin. I can sympathise with that.
    But I don't understand what happens when woman dress up and make up to pose for a camera. They get a mass of anonymous admirers to the extend that the women can even make some money out of that. I can only say that I think these admirers are stupid and I'm not one of them.
    The same goes for football players and other celbrities.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

Ethnic group
    Makedonian original

κορινα Τσοπεη

τζενη καρεζη (although she has something North in to her, nose and eye colours)

ελενη ανουσακη
    I think she is typical

Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    I understand that a woman wants to make herself prettier. It improves her self-esteem and makes her feel more feminin. I can sympathise with that. But I don't understand what happens when woman dress up and make up to pose for a camera. They get a mass of anonymous admirers to the extend that the women can even make some money out of that. I can only say that I think these admirers are stupid and I'm not one of them. The same goes for football players and other celbrities.
    It probably has to do with what they see on television and they imitate it. In Costa Rica for example, women are generally speaking gorgeous. Yet they spend their money on so much makeup, fake hair etc. that by the time they are done with their makeover, most natural beauty is gone.
    If you search this forum for "blood type", "rhesus negative" or "rh negative", you will probably see my posts.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Valentina Ludovini

Alessandra Mastronardi:

Francesca Testasecca

Anna Galiena

Giorgia Palmas

Natalie Imbruglia-

Pier Angeli

Sophia Loren:

Gina Lollobrigida:

Tiziana Piergianni-Miss Liguria

These are the ones who immediately came to mind whom I consider beautiful, so it's subjective, of course. I didn't post the many who are lighter haired, although, of course, they're "Mediterranean" genetically as well. For example, Virna Lisi or Cristiana Capotondi or even Giusy Buscemi.

Cristiana Capotondi
    Last edited by Angela; 24-12-20 at 03:29.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Two more Sicilians:

Laura Torrisi:

Adua Delvesco:

Manuela Arcuri: Calabrian and Campanian, my husband's mix. One of the few pictures where she's clothed...what is wrong with young girls today?

OK...I'll stop now. :)
    Last edited by Angela; 24-12-20 at 02:59.

Banned

How can this thread exist without her?

Ethnic group
    Italian

I don't know who she is, but I'm sorry to say while I think she's very pretty, she's not in the same league and I don't think she's particularly Mediterranean looking.

Banned

I think she's gorgeous. I also looked it up and she's not fully Italian.

She is of Italian, Irish, English and Slovak/Hungarian descent
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Daddario

I think America has a lot of unique (and beautiful) phenotypes tbh due to the mixing of various European ethnicities.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blanco View Post
    The Cretan women look exactly like the classical French women... for reasons that should be obvious.
    The Latin Ligurians don't have wide mouths like your Central Asian women do, either.

These women are beautiful indeed. I understand why so many of my fellow swedes want to go to Italy for a vacation. If I wasn't old and happily married my life would look different

My best friend actually has an Italian father and Swedish mother. Unfortunately his father got tired of the cold and moved back to Italy, but at least we had somewhere to live when we went there for vacation in the 80s.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast