Amal Clooney from Lebanon

amal-clooney-1024x683.jpg

Leila Bekhti from Algeria

10b36d66007c4e414975fbe7ff2f0730--leila-bonjour-madame.jpg

Tuba Büyüküstün from Turkey

original.jpg

Mădălina Diana Ghenea from Romania

14-madalina-ghenea.jpg

One of the Women is Romanian. Romania is on the Black Sea, I’m aware of the historic events that took place with Mediterranean Populations.

Could you have picked a more bizarre picture of Sara Carbonero, a darker one of Inma Cuesta, or a more exotic one from Romania? What's the game here? T-roll Spaniards and Romanians?

It can't be Sikeliot/Portuguese Princess/Clementina in that case: maybe it's Joey the Nordicist Neapolitan (isn't that an oxymoron?) with all his old agendas.

If it's not one of you two it's somebody just as bizarre. I don't care who you are or what kind of games young idiot Italians are playing with young idiot Spaniards on other places on the internet, or young idiot Hungarians, or young idiot Poles or anything else. You all deserve each other. Your type of nonsense won't fly here.

You people never learn. You all should be on medication.

And don't you ever compare me to the people at italicroots or the guy at anthrogenica. I play it straight, always have, and always will. Go back and play with the Neo- Nazis on the sites that are still open. It won't be long until you'll all have to go to the dark net where normal people won't be bothered.

If you come back in three months for your last hurrah, I'll freaking block you so I don't have to see your inanities on PM.

"What's the game here?" That's what I thought myself. What's ironic is that in one thread, he posted photos of some of the more exotic and in many cases, unattractive (not saying exotic looking means unattractive, mind you. Plenty of attractive middle eastern women out there) Italians he could find; whereas here, in this thread, the least exotic and more attractive photo is of Monica Belucci, the Italian.

My point is that it's hard to figure out his motive. Someone who wants to paint Italians as unattractive or exotic as possible would never post that pic of Monica Bellucci, there must be something unique about the brain structure of anthro forum t-rolls.

Just my 2-cents

I say they're all sexy .. you should heed the sayings of wise men.

pics don't say anything
if you don't know them personnaly ..

all those glamour girls, they seem like bitches to me, probably to busy with themselves and their ego

i-am-confused.jpg Yeah I don't get that either.
Why any Italian would be a nordicist is beyond me... It only means you're second rate to anyone north of the alps.

SCREW THAT.

imagepng

Last edited:
@Bicicleur,
All of these pictures are so called "glamour" shots. They're made up in certain ways, dressed in certain ways, told to pose in certain ways and to put on certain expressions. There's a huge contrast between the way they ask these women to look and the way they asked someone like Lina Cavalieri to look, for example. It's "harder" I guess you could say? More overtly sexual? That's a symptom of our culture. Generally, people, especially men, must like it or these women wouldn't be so celebrated. Whether these women are like this in real life or are self-absorbed and nasty you'd have to have a personal relationship with them to really know.

Claudia Cardinale is a good example. Look at the first picture versus the second. She was a difficult women to make look "bitchy" though.

c9287513ff49f7a2b255efb95a39db04.jpg

so_pretyyyy_400x400.jpg

It wasn't easy to make her look hard and vampy, however. She was just too "soft" and feminine looking, or that smile would break out.
jm2spb5qeufz.jpg

It works the same with blonde actresses for me, although perhaps you don't think so. Blondes are sometimes perceived as less intimidating, perhaps because it's associated with youth. Anyway, here's Charlize Theron. They absolutely transformed her.
1993-charlize-theron-400_0.jpg

ToJNnsiRhmm405cz7CPX_charlize-theron-head-shot.jpg

0202121-16.jpg

As for "Blanco"...I didn't even look at the pictures on the other thread. I just saw dozens of nightclub photos of dark haired people, and figured it had to be the usual suspect using a sock. He informed me they're Cypriots, and was highly indignant that I could mistake them for Italians. I didn't mistake them for anything. I didn't even look at them. So, yes, it's probably "Joey". These clowns down get that I don't care what nationality you are. There will be none of that phenotype t-rolling of other nationalities. Period. End of story.

@ to All
the most beautyfull woman in Meditterenean is my wife
But I will not post a photo of her,cause some of you might envy me, :wary2:

@ to All
the most beautyfull woman in Meditterenean is my wife
But I will not post a photo of her,cause some of you might envy me, :wary2:

That's one of the nicest things ever said here. Kudos to you. :) She's a lucky woman too.

Talking about T-rolls, there are many ****** in the cinema. Like Ridley Scott, one of the worst directors. He had employed native americans extras as spanish navy soldiers in the first encounter between spaniards and native americans in his movie 1492, Good job for non sense.

Talking about T-rolls, there are many ****** in the cinema. Like Ridley Scott, one of the worst directors. He had employed native americans extras as spanish navy soldiers in the first encounter between spaniards and native americans in his movie 1492, Good job for non sense.

They've been doing it for decades. When I first went to the southwest and stopped at an Indian Reservation, I was stunned that they didn't look like Italians. :) Only then did I realize that they'd been using Italians as extras on those westerns.

They put a brown wash on Marisa Pavan (sister of Pier Angeli), a wig, and ta-dah, she was supposed to look Amerindian...
740full-marisa-pavan.jpg

The real thing:
161-511-MR196k.jpg

They also thought it was a good idea to have Natalie Wood (Russian), play a Puerto Rican...Italian she could play, but Puerto Rican?
tumblr_m0e1qpROH31r8nrn7o1_500.jpg

Meanwhile, I don't think there's anything hard, or vampy or whatever about Tuba Büyüküstün. I think she's lovely.
tuba-b%C3%BCy%C3%BCk%C3%BCst%C3%BCn-2.png

Anastasiya Vertinskaya and Vladimir Korenev as Argentinians Guttiere Surita and Ichthyander Salvatoren ecranisation of Amphibian Man

3.bp.blogspot.com/-yqPchenejVQ/UOxeqLwN7WI/AAAAAAAABok/kUr1YoQeTKk/s1600/vlcsnap-2013-01-03-20h59m49s105.png

I understand that a woman wants to make herself prettier. It improves her self-esteem and makes her feel more feminin. I can sympathise with that.
But I don't understand what happens when woman dress up and make up to pose for a camera. They get a mass of anonymous admirers to the extend that the women can even make some money out of that. I can only say that I think these admirers are stupid and I'm not one of them.
The same goes for football players and other celbrities.

κορινα Τσοπεη

CorinnaTsopei11.jpg

%CE%9A%CE%9F%CE%A1%CE%99%CE%9D%CE%91-%CE%A4%CE%A3%CE%9F%CE%A0%CE%95%CE%97-5.jpg

τζενη καρεζη (although she has something North in to her, nose and eye colours)

tzeni.png

tzeni-karezi-nekri-fotografia.jpg

ελενη ανουσακη
I think she is typical

DDDDDDDDD.png

Thumbnail.ashx

pe109.jpg

I understand that a woman wants to make herself prettier. It improves her self-esteem and makes her feel more feminin. I can sympathise with that. But I don't understand what happens when woman dress up and make up to pose for a camera. They get a mass of anonymous admirers to the extend that the women can even make some money out of that. I can only say that I think these admirers are stupid and I'm not one of them. The same goes for football players and other celbrities.
It probably has to do with what they see on television and they imitate it. In Costa Rica for example, women are generally speaking gorgeous. Yet they spend their money on so much makeup, fake hair etc. that by the time they are done with their makeover, most natural beauty is gone.

Valentina Ludovini
Valentina-Lodovini.jpg

Alessandra Mastronardi:
alessandra-mastronardi-02.jpg

Francesca Testasecca
280full.jpg

Anna Galiena
galiena.jpg

Giorgia Palmas
Giorgia-Palmas.jpg

Natalie Imbruglia-
Natalie+Imbruglia+61st+Annual+Cannes+Film+c4YGeBkRzqPl.jpg

Pier Angeli
pier-angeli_39.jpg

Sophia Loren:
8dc1dc8d49398f3b90ae6bac11bfd1d7--vintage-hollywood-hollywood-glamour.jpg

Gina Lollobrigida:
bfdfc10a88966bc78207151c3b4a3abd--gina-lollobrigida-vintage-hollywood.jpg

Tiziana Piergianni-Miss Liguria
giusy-buscemi.jpg

Giusy-Buscemi-Foto-Instagram-2.jpg

530full-tiziana-piergianni.jpg

These are the ones who immediately came to mind whom I consider beautiful, so it's subjective, of course. I didn't post the many who are lighter haired, although, of course, they're "Mediterranean" genetically as well. For example, Virna Lisi or Cristiana Capotondi or even Giusy Buscemi.
virna-lisi_getty.jpg

Cristiana Capotondi
59237-cristiana-capotondi-capotondivenezia3.jpg

Last edited:
Two more Sicilians:

Laura Torrisi:
C_111_articolo_433_upiFotoLancio.jpg

Laura_Torrisi_-_66th_Venice_International_Film_Festival%2C_2009_(2).jpg

Adua Delvesco:
delvesco_adua_r439.jpg

Manuela Arcuri: Calabrian and Campanian, my husband's mix. One of the few pictures where she's clothed...what is wrong with young girls today?
52ea39d9ec73fcb13c67a2918046b183--italian-girls-italy.jpg

OK...I'll stop now. :)

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 46059 times.

Back