Examples of beautiful Mediterranean women

I find her very, very beautiful: Penelope Cruz.

(It'd be fake news the talking she did plastic surgery. She didn't.)

penelope-cruz-volver-12.jpg

penelope-cruz.jpg

xpc.jpg.pagespeed.ic.FAzN5mS5q4.jpg

^^So do I, and in Spanish language films I think she can be a good actress too. She's like Sofia Loren of decades past; imo Hollywood often doesn't know how to cast her.

Perhaps my favorite film of hers is Volver, although I also liked her in Jamon Jamon, and Belle Epoque. The only English language thing in which I liked her performance was Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona, but I hate Woody Allen films, and that was no exception. She was pretty good as Donatella Versace in the television series, but she always puts me off when she's playing an Italian because the accent is always so Spanish. It was the same in NINE.

^^So do I, and in Spanish language films I think she can be a good actress too. She's like Sofia Loren of decades past; imo Hollywood often doesn't know how to cast her. Perhaps my favorite film of hers is Volver, although I also liked her in Jamon Jamon, and Belle Epoque. The only English language thing in which I liked her performance was Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona, but I hate Woody Allen films, and that was no exception. She was pretty good as Donatella Versace in the television series, but she always puts me off when she's playing an Italian because the accent is always so Spanish. It was the same in NINE.
Volver is an excellent film, indeed. Certainly one of my favorites among those of Almodóvar and with Penelope.

I confess I like some Woody Allen films, Manhattan being an example of an old one, and Midnight in Paris being an example of a more recent one, as well as To Rome with Love. By the way, Penelope Cruz was 100% at this latter, even being close to the 40s. :)

As for Hollywood, El Cid would be one of the exceptions, I think. Sophia Loren was really great!

This thread has been viewed 46161 times.

Back