The Walking Dead

Is anyone else done with "The Walking Dead"?

I watched or tried to watch the first two episodes. I found them boring and stupid.

As if just saying some pretty words and singing "Kumbaya" around the campfire is going to change some people. It's like Rick is trying to form some early Christian commune or hippy commune or Communist commune. All these idealistic "utopian" movements failed for a reason. Brother, it ain't going to work because it's against human nature.

These new writers they got in have destroyed this series, imo.

Is anyone else done with "The Walking Dead"?

I watched or tried to watch the first two episodes. I found them boring and stupid.

As if just saying some pretty words and singing "Kumbaya" around the campfire is going to change some people. It's like Rick is trying to form some early Christian commune or hippy commune or Communist commune. All these idealistic "utopian" movements failed for a reason. Brother, it ain't going to work because it's against human nature.

These new writers they got in have destroyed this series, imo.

I haven't seen the episodes, but I too am bored with it. I agree that the writers have driven that show into the ground. You can see the show coming from a mile away. The cliche-PC crap also ruins the show as well. I think the conflict with the Governor was the high-point of the show. After that, it's just gone down hill.

Omg I am a big fanat of this serial! It`s so cool! How do you think, how much time were spent on all this makeups, they are so cool and frightening like https://plasticspot.io/ making operations to all of them lol!

I stopped watching after Season Five because I found better series to binge watch on Netflix.

This thread has been viewed 10874 times.

Back