IronSide's ultimate classification thread

I thought it would interesting to contrast a native American with an Indian, you could have guessed they were from the same ethnicity, Ancient North Eurasian is to blame.

54 is Native American, Jay Tavare.

MV5BMTg2MDA4MjcyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDA2Njg0MDI@._V1_.jpg

55 is Indian, Akshay Kumar.

Akshay-Kumars-remark-on-taking-away-his-National-award-Serious-or-sarcasm.jpg

I thought it would interesting to contrast a native American with an Indian, you could have guessed they were from the same ethnicity, Ancient North Eurasian is to blame.

54 is Native American, Jay Tavare.

MV5BMTg2MDA4MjcyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDA2Njg0MDI@._V1_.jpg

55 is Indian, Akshay Kumar.

Akshay-Kumars-remark-on-taking-away-his-National-award-Serious-or-sarcasm.jpg

I've missed a lot of the back and forth here, but for what it's worth, I would never think these two men have any "ethnic" relationship whatsoever, especially in their prior pictures. The skull and face shape, most tellingly, are completely different. The Amerindian looks vaguely Mexican, which makes sense, and by face shape and head shape pulls toward East Asia, and the eyes say "East Asian" as well. The South Asian Indian has an obviously West Eurasian very long face, long nose, long narrow skull.

As for number 53, she's obviously Southern European. You can't just go by pigmentation. Red hair doesn't automatically mean Irish, nor does light hair automatically mean Northern European. Number 51 would never be Irish: her bone structure screams eastern.

Edited to correct numbers in the second paragraph.

Angela, 43 is an Iranian man. You probably confused the numbers a bit, but it's tough to keep track of it all!

Yes, I was speaking of number 53, Caterina Ravaglia. I'll fix my post.

This thread revived!

I'll just piggyback off of Angela's post and guess 54 as Siberian. She mentioned a mix of East Asian and Native American traits.

This thread revived!

I'll just piggyback off of Angela's post and guess 54 as Siberian. She mentioned a mix of East Asian and Native American traits.

You're finding this even more confusing than I am. :)

Number 54 has been revealed: Native American.

56 might be a Indian or from Pakistan??? maybe i don't know

You're finding this even more confusing than I am. :)

Number 54 has been revealed: Native American.

HEY YOURE RIGHT!!!! It was revealed on the same page as well :dunce::innocent:

Thats my short short term memory :)

56) Egyptian/North African?

57) Saudi

58) Ethiopian or Somali or other Horner

59)

a2f9262bb9bb5281be2415c77c180e2d--israeli-people-dino.jpg

boaz_1.jpg

Ok I'll stop with these for now, have fun :)

56) Egyptian/North African?
57) Saudi
58) Ethiopian or Somali or other Horner

Did you get any help from some Ninjas :) they lurk behind the shadows.

59) Also, North African?

56 - South Indian, Afro-Iranian, Afro-Pakistani (okay, I stop trying)
57 - Afghan/South Iranian
58 - Ethiopian/Eritrean/Somali (you get it, Horner. Reminds me slightly of Ayaan Hirsi Ali)
59 - Egyptian/Moroccan

Yeah 59 should be North African

56 and 59 are Yemenite Jews living in Israel, not North African.

57 is Saudi Arabian.

58 is Ethiopian, it was easy I guess, they look very distinctive.

57 is Saudi Arabian.

58 is Ethiopian, it was easy I guess, they look very distinctive.

This is the reason I guessed Egyptian for number 59 in particular. I was remembering this ancient Egyptian:
4d4d085a4800cbbd84285d612cf109f4.jpg

a2f9262bb9bb5281be2415c77c180e2d--israeli-people-dino.jpg

The reality is that perhaps the phenotype came from the Saudi peninsula or the Levant to Egypt.

It still makes sense that I thought they were Afro-Iranian (there is such a community in Southern Iran) and Egyptian, respectively. In both cases, just like among Yemenite Jews, the modern populations look roughly like a Levant Bronze Age people with more CHG or maybe Iranian_Chalcolithic-like introgression, and especially a looooot more Subsaharan African admixture. The Arabian-like+African-like mixing is pretty similar in Egypt, Black Southern Iranians and Yemen. Or so I think (correct me please if I am wrong).

This thread has been viewed 120861 times.

Back