IronSide's ultimate classification thread

This thread won't stop with six people :)

7)

f3efa4c1d1a8f35a20774726d9d9033a--hipster-hair-men-with-long-hair.jpg

kourosh-sadeghi-pictures_69422e2d.jpg

8)

3444193E00000578-0-In_addition_to_the_eight_arrests_criminal_cases_have_been_opened-m-6_1463486951305.jpg

tumblr_o2b9msCQur1s4b2o1o1_1280.jpg

Ironside, number 5 looks more than ever Italian or Balkan to me, but I think you're trying to fool us, so I'll go with Turkish, someone maybe from near the Aegean.

Number 4 still looks Circassian to me or maybe Ukrainian, if more European.

As for number 2, in the second picture, if he were a little lighter I'd go with British Isles, because he looks a bit like George V.
00george3.jpg

Number 3 other than Balkan I don't have anything.

I am trying to fool you, and it seems I'm good at it.

I am trying to fool you, and it seems I'm good at it.

In this set of pictures number 3 looks more Ashkenazi, although by no means typical.

Yes, you are...these are really good.

Alright 3 is Ashkenazi, Cliff Simon, a South African of Ashkenazi descent.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Simon

Lets see what we have: number 2 according to you experts is either Italian or Iberian, he is not, one more answer and I'll reveal.

Same with number 4, he is not in Caucasus or Italy, one more answer.

5 is my favourite hahhahahaha

If 8 isn't Italian he should be...:) Gorgeous

7 is Near Eastern. Some Bollywood men have those soft, beautiful looks, but it's not from the Indian side. Maybe Iran?

5 looks german or austrian.
4....that guy is hard to place, maybe Turkish, Georgian perhaps.

7 and 8 both look Italian

Angela I have asked the questions that I want to know in my thread i want to know the type of people that have historically settled in South Italy like Abruzzo and Molise

Wow. Norwegian. The coloring threw us off...

Jovialis was close with German. The British monarchs are of course German at that time, except George V, who was half Danish through his mother Queen Alexandra.

Norwegian, the face makes sense more so in some pictures than others. But I guess the pigmentation threw us off.
He's hot nice eyes

Angela I have asked the questions that I want to know in my thread i want to know the type of people that have historically settled in South Italy like Abruzzo and Molise

EEF farmers, Italic speaking people, maybe some Greeks etc.

This thread has been viewed 120860 times.

Back