IronSide's ultimate classification thread

Luca Lemaire, Belgian model. http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f127/luca-lemaire-238083.html
luca-lemaire-cover-lofficiel-hommes-italia-00.jpg

Wow, I never would have guessed Belgian.

Just from doing a quick google search, he looks very unique to them.

Time for number 9 :)

9)

mandana-karimi-photo-shoots_68240a20.jpg

Mandana_Karimi_at_Grass_%26_Root_launch_%28cropped%29.jpg

Abdo Feghali is from Lebanon in case someone missed it.

abdo-feghali.jpg

Yes but which number did he correspond to? Maybe im blind but I cant see him looking like any of the previously posted pics

Post number 7, he's number 2. Those pictures look quite different from the one in the first post. I really did think, going by the first post that he was Med.

Oh well, Nordics as de-pigmented Meds and all that but in his case, not depigmented.

Number 9 Iranian?

Post number 7, he's number 2. Those pictures look quite different from the one in the first post. I really did think, going by the first post that he was Med.

Oh well, Nordics as de-pigmented Meds and all that but in his case, not depigmented.

Number 9 Iranian?
Thanks I somehow missed number 2. He looks like dark welsh and irish types. Probably his ancestry from irish slaves taken by vikings giving him that atlantic med complexion

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

9 I agree with angela or maybe Afghani...

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

And Hunter Gatherer?

It doesn't seem there were large groups of WHG in central to southern Italy. On the other hand, all of those groups would have had WHG or SHG or EHG within them, so yes, it's there.

Over the thousands of years the farmers were in Europe, they did pick up some WHG. In the mid-to-late Neolithic it could equal 20%. However, other than Remedello in northern Italy we don't have ancient dna for Italians so it's difficult to say anything definitive.

I'll stop with this for a day

11)

332501-800w.jpg

d99212e6643ea9c598c26a1550d77b28.jpg

You sure his ethnicity is full Belgian?

Going by his given name of Luca, perhaps he is indeed half-Italian. He indeed doesn't look like any Belgians I've ever seen. Mixed people can be tricky. They might look like one particular side, or they might not quite "fit" anywhere.

@Ironside,
Feghali still looks Italian to me. :) Some Italian merchant from Venezia or Genova passed on some of his genes, I think.:LOL:

Number 11
Balkans or Eastern Europe?

I'll stop with this for a day

11)

332501-800w.jpg

d99212e6643ea9c598c26a1550d77b28.jpg

Possibility French, Dutch or German. Maybe Spanish or Northern Italian since I seen Spanish people who look kind of like her.

Possibility French, Dutch or German. Maybe Spanish or Northern Italian since I seen Spanish people who look kind of like her.
Looks a bit Armenian if anything

This thread has been viewed 121550 times.

Back