IronSide's ultimate classification thread

70 is Japanese-Iranian, May J.

You can see her and her mother in this video:

71 is Saudi Arabian .. who cares who he is, just a random dude I found.

72 is a mix of various East European ethnicities, Ukranian, Belarusian. Olga Kurylenko.

73 .. this gorgeous lady is miss Israel, Adar Gandelsman

She's the one who took a selfie with miss Iraq, who in turn got death threats because she took a selfie with an Israeli.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyEqVb-U7gs

I don't know if I already posted this one:

74)

392593-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%B3%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-950x0-1.jpg

Last edited:
74-Lebanese, or Jordanian?

And I'm surprised 71 is Arabian. To me that face is very South Asian, very Indian. I admit, i don't have much experience seeing people from Saudi or Yemen etc.

Last edited:
DeletedDeletedDeletedDeletedDeletedDeleted

Last edited:
75 looks Southern European, can't place him anywhere in particular. If he were to say he's Iberian or Italian or Greek I wouldn't doubt him

74) Gulf states, or even Indian?

74 is Bedouin A .. not Bedouin B, there is a difference :)
anyway, badr al zaidan

He has perfect, delicate features, almost too pretty for a man, especially when younger and without facial hair.

PIC-909-1364785395.jpg

Is he the one who was kicked out of some Middle Eastern country for being too beautiful and drawing too much attention from women? I thought he was from one of the Gulf States however. I guess a memory of his "look" stayed with me and that's why I said Gulf States or Arabia.

Are the Bedouin considered Saudis? They don't really look like my image of Saudis.

Last edited:
He has perfect, delicate features, almost too pretty for a man.

Is he the one who was kicked out of some Middle Eastern country for being too beautiful and drawing too much attention from women? I thought he was from one of the Gulf States however. I guess a memory of his "look" stayed with me and that's why I said Gulf States or Arabia.

Are the Bedouin considered Saudis? They don't really look like my image of Saudis, including this man.

This is why I thought he might be Indian in that particular picture you posted. He's a Pakistani actor with, imo, a similar type of delicate, perfect features.. It's probably a mistake to think actors in that part of the world are really representative of their countrymen, however. Just think of Bollywood actors and actresses, particularly compared to Southern Indians.

imranaabbbaassipakistan.jpg

He has perfect, delicate features, almost too pretty for a man.
Are the Bedouin considered Saudis? They don't really look like my image of Saudis.

No, he's not the one who was kicked out, that story is romanticized too much lol, I doubt that he was kicked in the first place.

anyway, the Bedouin are an ancient race, descended from Bedouinus, the god of destruction, who fathered two great demigods: Aeos and Beos, they are the ancestors of Bedouin_A and Bedouin_B, respectively.

Bedouin just means nomad, it's not an ethnic group, there are Saudi Bedouins, Iraqi Bedouins, Israeli Bedouins, its equivalent to Saudi nomads, Iraqi nomads, and Israeli Negev nomads.

The Bedouins don't look Saudi ? I think they do, but they look rough, they still live a hard life.
I made a shitty thread on how regular Peninsula Arabs look like, there you'll see alot of fat bearded people https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/35451-Tribal-Arabians

No, he's not the one who was kicked out, that story is romanticized too much lol, I doubt that he was kicked in the first place.

anyway, the Bedouin are an ancient race, descended from Bedouinus, the god of destruction, who fathered two great demigods: Aeos and Beos, they are the ancestors of Bedouin_A and Bedouin_B, respectively.

Bedouin just means nomad, it's not an ethnic group, there are Saudi Bedouins, Iraqi Bedouins, Israeli Bedouins, its equivalent to Saudi nomads, Iraqi nomads, and Israeli Negev nomads.

The Bedouins don't look Saudi ? I think they do, but they look rough, they still live a hard life.
I made a shitty thread on how regular Peninsula Arabs look like, there you'll see alot of fat bearded people https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/35451-Tribal-Arabians

Yes, I remember it. Some are similar to him, with what I'd describe as more gracile, delicate features, what I think of as "Mediterranean" looking just darker, but most look quite different to me, and not just because a lot of them are overweight. The features, including the nose, are heavier, more coarse. I don't know, could it be more "northern Near East" looking, only darker?

Is he a Saudi Bedouin or from elsewhere?

Yes, I remember it. Some are similar to him, with what I'd describe as more gracile, delicate features, what I think of as "Mediterranean" looking just darker, but most look quite different to me, and not just because a lot of them are overweight. The features, including the nose, are heavier, more coarse. I don't know, could it be more "northern Near East" looking, only darker?

This is the man I was thinking of, and while perhaps of a generally similar type, they're not as close as I remembered. He's Omar Borkan, Iraqi model. Lots of back migration of Arabian tribes into Iraq, right? Anyway, that story may have been a publicity stunt and a plant, but gorgeous he undoubtedly is...
expulsadoguapo15.jpg

When I joked about him being BedouinA is because, his tribe based on what I collected from Gedmatch are autosomally BedouinA, BedouinA are 80% Palestinian + 20% BedouinB, who are extreme, BedouinB I believe is a result of a Semitic migration mixed with a ghost population that is best described as the West Eurasian component in Horn Africans.

Arabians form a cline from the Levant to BedouinB, ironically some southern tribes (like his) are closer to the Levant than northern tribes, the cline doesn't correspond to geography.

When I joked about him being BedouinA is because, his tribe based on what I collected from Gedmatch are autosomally BedouinA, BedouinA are 80% Palestinian + 20% BedouinB, who are extreme, BedouinB I believe is a result of a Semitic migration mixed with a ghost population that is best described as the West Eurasian component in Horn Africans.

Arabians form a cline from the Levant to BedouinB, ironically some southern tribes (like his) are closer to the Levant than northern tribes, the cline doesn't correspond to geography.

OK, so if I have this right, not actually a Bedouin, but his southern Saudi tribe is autosomally like Bedouin A, who autosomally are close to an 80% Palestinian/20% Bedouin B group. I'll take your word on it, although of course Palestinians themselves are mixed with Saudis probably, yes, so it's a bit of a hodge-podge? That's how I generally distinguish Levantine populations like Palestinians and Jordanians from, say, the Lebanese, the Druze, and the Syrians. That's where I would posit the "genetic" break if there is one, stemming from back migration from the Arabian peninsula into the Levant, and even into what used to be "old" Mesopotamia. Is that close to correct?

Btw, where do Bedouin A and Bedouin B reside. Which group has the highest % SSA? I always forget.

Anyway, I would still maintain that this is more of a "Med" type phenotype with less of the "Armenian" type or even maybe "Assyrian" type look which some Saudis sport. No offense, but given how endogamous Saudis are and how much cousin marriage is practiced, it has seemed to me that perhaps there's also been a sort of founder effect in Saudis, so it's difficult to know which features came from where. They do seem to tend toward portliness, for example, both women and men, once out of extreme youth.

Wow, I never would have guessed Belgian.
Just from doing a quick google search, he looks very unique to them.
Plenty natives have this phenotype. I have seen much darker 100% local people. I tend to think that many foreign visitors see many local people on street as foreigners when they're actually are not (and vice versa too).

This thread has been viewed 120859 times.

Back