Curse of Oak Island DNA

And also this:
27d6bd814e3c29036d4af35919f56699.jpg
24daa309b9d4b461e2a03852e4f14bd5.jpg

The teeth are too big and too white. Plus, I think Oriana is scarier like that, somehow. :)

Dr Frasier from a UK university stated that the DNA for these 2 are only Mtdna a H and T

They match cornish people ........most likely miners in the service of Sir Francis Drake , according to the age of the samples

so not Ydna

T-M184 is most densely congregated in the horn of Africa. Everyone saying European is just as guilty of bending the truth to fit a desired narrative as the producers of Oak Island. Source: wikipedia

T-M184 is most densely congregated in the horn of Africa. Everyone saying European is just as guilty of bending the truth to fit a desired narrative as the producers of Oak Island. Source: wikipedia
From source:

A living male from Armenia is reportedly the only known case of basal T* (T-M184*).[6] (That is, an example of T-M184* that does not including mutations identifying T-L206 or T-PH110.)

As a whole, T-M184, is found at its highest frequencies among some populations in parts of the Horn of Africa, East India, Madagascar, Kazakhstan and Sicily. Some sources suggest that the arrival of the lineage in these regions is due to relatively recent[vague] migrations.[7][8] T-M184 occurs at frequencies of greater than 30% (in large samples) from populations as diverse as Dir clan ethnic Somalis of Djibouti, Antemoro of Madagascar, Bauri, and Yerukula of East India, Argyns from Kazakhstan and rural Sciaccensis from Sicily.

T-M184 .... as guilty of bending the truth to fit a desired narrative as the producers of Oak Island ...

The T found on Oak Island is mtDNA (Mother Line).

No Y T (Father Line) was found on Oak Island. (No Y T-M184).

Don’t get confused between Y and mtDNA.

Also T-M184 splits in distinctive regional branches. (I’m in the bottom left European branch).
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Phylogenetic_T-M184_tree.png

.... In this episode of The Curse of Oak Island, it was revealed that one of the bone fragments brought up from H8 belongs to mitochondrial haplogroup H, one of the most prevalent haplogroups in Europe, and that the other belongs to mitochondrial haplogroup T ...

https://www.mysteriesofcanada.com/n...k-island-season-5-episode-7-the-lot-thickens/

Dr Frasier from a UK university stated that the DNA for these 2 are only Mtdna a H and T

They match cornish people ........most likely miners in the service of Sir Francis Drake , according to the age of the samples

so not Ydna

Hey whoa, who downvoted this?? If my simple joke struck a chord, my apologies. Get a grip
Retaliate with a Vengeance Davef, no apologies. LOL :grin:

ecb867283a30f334f40d11de551f5f36.jpg

Retaliate with a Vengeance Davef, no apologies. LOL :grin:

ecb867283a30f334f40d11de551f5f36.jpg
Retaliate against those snooty snobs who don't have a sense of humor? Right on, brother!

This thread has been viewed 21120 times.

Back