Too much Panettone?

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Our Italian members will understand what I mean. I'm living in the U.S. and I've already gotten three! Oy veh!:grin:

resize_then_crop_1350_430.jpg

Leave it to Americans, though, to make something already fattening into something more fattening, and more unhealthy. The problem is that these innovations are really tasty. Oh my waistline....I'll have to add on a half hour to my exercise routine. :)

My friends introduced me to buttered panettone...

Toasted and buttered panettone
Accidental-Locavore-Buttered-Panettone-600x480.jpg

Panettone French Toast...is it Italian toast now?

DSC_8108.jpg

Panettone cake with ricotta and sugar filling...
tiramisu-christmas-cake-89400-1.jpeg

Panettone bread pudding...
recipe-image-legacy-id-757_11.jpg

One person even told me he did this...toasted, nutella filling, and whipped cream. :startled:

panettone-042.jpg

See, you can never complain about not being able to eat it all now.

I was very happy to get a stollen yesterday for a bit of a change. They're very good indeed.

French toast!!!!! Haven't had that in ages, Italian toast sounds great especially drowned in syrup and strawberry custard sauce

Are you coming back to Italy? Apulian cuisine is pretty good.

I'll be having plenty of it today :)

I plan on going back to Italy for a vacation possibly in a year or two. I want to spend a least a week there. Last time I went my trip was cut short, so I only really got a chance to see Rome.

imo Top Brands:
Pandoro: Bauli
Panettone: Balocco, Motta, Alemagna, Melegatti.

Buon Natale!

Felix dies natalis Sol Invictus!

Merry Christmas!

[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Nah whatever pals let's love each other come on salento and jovialis and LeBrok and Angela and tomenable and other guys you guys make this forum sweet and i love you all :beer1::beer1::beer1: wish you were all with me with beer mugs so we can :beer1:

In Rome it is very popular the Pandoramis?, a sliced pandoro with tiramis? cream between the slices.
It's very very delicious!
Buon Natale a tutti!!

15665564_1202964549756623_2055004667433780772_n.jpg

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 8698 times.

Back