Classify and guess his ethnicity

I was going to try and guess what that guy was in the pic but i guess its done now. Damm this place got a bit crazy we do need to chill like what the Celtic man said. Yeah let's look at Etruscans!!
I've laughed myself to the point of my lungs beginning to collapse after reading some of the posts on this forum, it's a good source of comedy at times

*off-topic*
Yea I know just looking at it, It's is funny to be honest with most of the posts talking about how they think there right and then bang CCCC-COMBO BREAKER!! But sometimes a bit stupid to be fair. A lot of stuff like the North African stuff in Spain just keeps on popping up all the time (don't start with the Balkans, someone will always get banned). But in the background we can just laugh ours asses off!!! XD

[QUOTE = Alcuin; 531808] Inmediatamente pensé en esto

View attachment 9720[/ QUOTE]

Who is that man? he is a really evil and cruel being, a sadist in privacy, a depraved, a murderer, I notice him in his stupid face.

[QUOTE = Alcuin; 531808] Inmediatamente pensé en esto

View attachment 9720[/ QUOTE]

Who is that man? he is a really evil and cruel being, a sadist in privacy, a depraved, a murderer, I notice him in his stupid face

Forgive me for asking, but had you been drinking when you wrote this post?

As for who the Yamnaya in my previous post resembles, he reminds me of the British actor Steven Mackintosh, especially in the faceView attachment 9739

[QUOTE = Alcuin; 532528] Perdóneme por preguntar, pero ¿había estado bebiendo cuando escribió esta publicación?

En cuanto a quién se asemeja el Yamnaya en mi publicación anterior, me recuerda al actor británico Steven Mackintosh, especialmente a la cara View attachment 9739[/ QUOTE]

​I do not drink alcohol beyond sporadic occasions; mine is natural, alcohol and sex is what most wear man, but I have only stopped drinking.

Amateur try to guess :
Europoid ! (I wait for a short standing ovation)-
Doesn’t remember me of a well defined phenotype of old anthropology -
As ridicule doesn’t kill (not immediately) I ‘ll risk this bet :
some mix of Antiquity where dominates rather Central or Eastern HG’s input allied to North-Mediter (‘Caucasus-Caspian', 'westasian’ in a sense but old dolicho type, not modern Georgians) people (so here we have a possible Steppic input) with other accretions i’m not able to determine seriously, perhaps some other more gracile ‘mediter’ ; as a whole, in ancient time, a lot of Indo-Europeans from the Steppes settled and slightly crossed with Late Neolithical dolicho pops of Balkans (because there were already some slightly brachycephallic ones, I think, withtout visible traces in him) could have produced this kind of individual type : nobility of Greeks, Latins, others… ? His rather small skull compared to face seems excluding far North-West European pop by origin (but I lack true lateral view).

Concerning modern pops, this man could be German, Austrian, Central-North Italian, even Flemish, Valencia Spanyard… long list indeed ! Maybe based on the nose size I would give my preference to an Italian or some eastern Serbian than to a Southern German or to an Austrian, but without any certitude because we speak here of ONE INDIVIDUAL. Not evident concerning one person without pigmentation; some other persons without knowledge concerning states but more « instinct » can make very better guesses. Sure, I would have enjoyed a true lateral view/profile of him.
&: I've no clue concerning Etruscans
&&: aside: it seems the Mesopotamians civilisation saw changes in population; one of the Sumerian periods would have seen a pop with specific denture with remote East-Asian heritages, according to someones. I 'll try to find my sources, but this is apart.

Thanks for your comment Moesan. This guy is considered an Etruscan and has been found in an Etruscan archeological site.
He is one of the first portraits of Romanized Etruscan art, when Etruscan art becomes realistic thanks to the influence of Roman art.

This thread has been viewed 29467 times.

Back