Banned
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-M222
mtDNA haplogroup
H1A
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillfort

Anyone heard about this
That so called iron age hill forts are in fact much older ? The main arguement for this is all to do with the water table.
The land is still rising today imaging what it was like right after the ice age. I need only to look out my window to see
that these valleys were carved out by water. the peaks and ridges, would have been the only part sticking out of the
water. So gives us a reason to build there except that were talking about 6-8 000bc.

Then it starts to become clear what other features are for, like sillbury hill, there navigation markers in a watery world.
Or in modern terms a Lighthouse.
In portugal the experts are sure the oldest sites are on the ridges. but in the uk we call them iron age ?
Most of which do have bronze age goods aswell but that dont seem to matter.

Its very clear to me that there was a very organised boat civillization on the western edge of europe.

Take stonehenge this flooded britain theory shows how the Aubrey holes were moved over time because
they were put on the shoreline to lift rocks off boats. there 10 000 years old. Totem poles the experts say lol.
These people were experts at using the tide to there advantage.
If you make port at high tide lash the stone to the 1 meter thick frame untie it from the boat, then wait for low
tide and push the boat out of the way. Its genius, and backed with acheological evidence. but completely missed.
concentric rings aswell around enclosures (Ditches) is all about parking your boat up for the night when you make port.
They were islands.
http://www.archaeological-sites.co.uk/

which brings me to the guy who wrote this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Troy_Once_Stood

He believed that wandlebury was Troy, but was ridiculed for his book by the incompetant experts so the jurys still out i would say.

Theres a local legend at wandlebury too something about needing a horse to go though the gates in the dead of night. here it is.

[h=2]Legend and literature[edit][/h]

Wandlebury Ring garden​

The fort and surrounding hills are shrouded in legends. Gervase of Tilbury said in his Otia Imperialia of 1214:[9]
In England, on the borders of the diocese of Ely, there is a town called Cantabrica, just outside of which is a place known as Wandlebria, from the fact that the Wandeli, when ravaging Britain and savagely putting to death the Christians, placed their camp there, Now, on the hill-top where they pitched their tents, is a level space ringed by entrenchments with a single point of entry, like a gate. A very ancient legend exists, preserved in popular tradition, that if a warrior enters this level space at dead of night by moonlight and calls out 'Knight to knight, come forth', he will at once be faced by a warrior armed for fight, who charging horse against horse, will either dismount his adversary or himself be dismounted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isleham_Hoard

They give 1000 bc but we have the 2 styles at different ages.
Penard period from 1275bc seems to be the locals.
While the Greeks :) came with the wilburton phase. from 1140bc.
Its 2 army's in battle on the plains around troy.
How is there so many words that look either french german or dutch from classic greek ?
Allso theres that little problem that the med is non tidal and theres not one mention of being hot or warm or sunburned ?
Cold yes nasty atlantic weather yes Dangerous tidel seas oh yes.
What of odysseus's bright red hair ?
This is the point they give up and say its just a myth anyway. :)

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if they got stonehenge wrong by 5000 years. what about giza or gobekli or any other site ?
most times these expeditions are funded by sponsers that have it all planed out regardless of the results.
The results are made to fit the plan should be the other way around.
Some of the best archeological documentrys around are by complete amature's that seem well funded, well researched and well presented.
While the real experts have there thumbs stuck up there behinds. There all scared to change the status quo. but blame funding.

This thread has been viewed 2766 times.

Back