Failed Homo Sapiens Dispersals Out of Africa?

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
See: Ryan J. Rabett
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41...k1-sqEZAc6dmYaB48hsk98Kskf-_JbUbQ_VUuatX20Mw=

"The evidence for an early dispersal of Homo sapiens from Africa into the Levant during Marine Isotope Stage 5 (MIS-5) 126–74 ka (thousand years ago) was characterized for many years as an ‘abortive’ expansion: a precursor to a sustained dispersal from
which all extant human populations can be traced. Recent archaeological and genetic data from both western and eastern parts
of Eurasia and from Australia are starting to challenge that interpretation. This Perspective reviews the current evidence for a
scenario where the MIS-5 dispersal encompassed a much greater geographic distribution and temporal duration. The implica-
tions of this for tracking and understanding early human dispersal in Southeast Asia specifically are considered, and the validity
of measuring dispersal success only through genetic continuity into the present is examined."

View attachment 9675
attachment.php

I told before, I think Basal Eurasian was a result of this dispersal into India.
And it went further, into Sundaland, Sahul and southern China.
These guys were successfull till they were overrun by the wave of modern humans with blade tools 50 ka.
These guys with blade tools overran the Neanderthals, the Denisovans and the MIS-5 wave of modern humans.
They were the haplogroups C and F, with TMRCA 49.2 ka and 48.8 ka, dispersing very rapidly.
View attachment 9676 View attachment 9677
attachment.php
attachment.php

flake tools since 300 ka
View attachment 9678 View attachment 9679
attachment.php
attachment.php

blade tools since 50 ka

View attachment 9675
attachment.php

I told before, I think Basal Eurasian was a result of this dispersal into India.
And it went further, into Sundaland, Sahul and southern China.
These guys were successfull till they were overrun by the wave of modern humans with blade tools 50 ka.
These guys with blade tools overran the Neanderthals, the Denisovans and the MIS-5 wave of modern humans.
They were the haplogroups C and F, with TMRCA 49.2 ka and 48.8 ka, dispersing very rapidly.
View attachment 9676 View attachment 9677
attachment.php
attachment.php

flake tools since 300 ka
View attachment 9678 View attachment 9679
attachment.php
attachment.php

blade tools since 50 ka

Looks like the culprit is C. C was also early in Europe, did they also run over the Neanderthals there too.

Haplogroup_C_%28Y-DNA%29_migration.png

But what would be the masculine lineage of those pre-sapiens BT or CT ? But Holy !!! the references table is almost bigger than the article himself !!!

These guys with blade tools overran the Neanderthals, the Denisovans and the MIS-5 wave of modern humans

Neanderthals inhabited Lebanon.

I don't know the source of this chart, I may have found it here at eupedia:

View attachment 9704

No F in Lebanon 10,000 BCE. Over 10,000 years after the Neanderthals went extinct in the Middle East. Only C and E. Got anything earlier?

But what would be the masculine lineage of those pre-sapiens BT or CT ? But Holy !!! the references table is almost bigger than the article himself !!!

https://www.yfull.com/tree/BT/

Do you think BT has the greater chance, looking at the years ago?

This thread has been viewed 4866 times.

Back