Elite leader of the Varna Culture T-M184 ( western Black sea coast )

Comparing Kit Z017041 (I0700 Malak Preslavets) [Migration - F2 - Z] and Kit Z113504 (I1108 Malak Preslavets) [Migration - F2 - Z]

Largest segment = 35.1 cM

Total Half-Match segments (HIR) 2645.9cM (74.032 Pct)

344 shared segments
found for this comparison.

42286 SNPs used for this comparison.

89.595 Pct SNPs are full identical

same group of ancient neolitihic T people from germany and bulgaria

Comparing Kit Z017041 (I0700 Malak Preslavets) [Migration - F2 - Z] and Kit M671535 (I0795_Karsdorf) [Migration - V3 - M]

Largest segment = 38.4 cM

Total Half-Match segments (HIR) 914.7cM (25.716 Pct)

103 shared segments found for this comparison.

13541 SNPs used for this comparison.

89.609 Pct SNPs are full identical

@Torzio

… I just watched “Mystery of the Golden King” (Hunting Atlantis) …

… they investigate Ani152 a 7,000-year-old skeleton buried in gold treasure, and uncover evidence of an ancient catastrophe that could be the basis for Noah's flood and the destruction of Atlantis … and I would add the low y T ratio :)

CSTRhpX.jpg

@Torzio
… they investigate Ani152 a 7,000-year-old skeleton buried in gold treasure, and uncover evidence of an ancient catastrophe that could be the basis for Noah's flood and the destruction of Atlantis … and I would add the low y T ratio :)
CSTRhpX.jpg

what is your conclusion ?

what is your conclusion ?

We are Atlantis :grin: y T line is whats left of it, … make sense :)

The y T Varna King treasure and findings show signs of a sophisticated civilization, just like Atlantis and even though the Varna City is underwater, supposedly it got gradually submerged vs the more aggressive Atlantis catastrophe story, but who knows.

We are Atlantis :grin: y T line is whats left of it, … make sense :)

The y T Varna King treasure and findings show signs of a sophisticated civilization, just like Atlantis and even though the Varna City is underwater, supposedly it got gradually submerged vs the more aggressive Atlantis catastrophe story, but who knows.

ok...I will change ethnicity from italian to atlantian

ok...I will change ethnicity from italian to atlantian

I see Aquaman, but I wouldn’t … in the comic books Atlantians and Amazons didn’t always get along, Wonder Woman hunted down Atlantians :)

i am stuck like my avatar , then

@Torzio

Sticking together two unrelated stories... sight problem is Atlantis is in the Atlantic not the Black Sea. Black Sea flood as the origin of the Noah Flood story is credible though.

Sticking together two unrelated stories... sight problem is Atlantis is in the Atlantic not the Black Sea. Black Sea flood as the origin of the Noah Flood story is credible though.

as legend goes, … Varna, Crete, Canary, … are all probable candidates for Atlantis,

… imho Atlantis is a symbolic place of a much wider devastation, and there are many Atlantis’.

from his point of view, Plato biasly says that the conquering Atlanteans were defeated by the Athenians and friends,

… metaphorically the Athenians could have been the Mycenaeans and the Atlanteans were the Minoans devastated by earthquakes and tsunamis from the big Thera (Santorini) volcanic eruption.

as legend goes, … Varna, Crete, Canary, … are all probable candidates for Atlantis,

… imho Atlantis is a symbolic place of a much wider devastation, and there are many Atlantis’.

from his point of view, Plato biasly says that the conquering Atlanteans were defeated by the Athenians and friends,

… metaphorically the Athenians could have been the Mycenaeans and the Atlanteans were the Minoans devastated by earthquakes and tsunamis from the big Thera (Santorini) volcanic eruption.

https://www.martinpetkov.com/your-opportunity/varna-the-black-sea-atlantis-english

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoch_of_Extreme_Inundations

EEI deposits in the Black Sea basin occur in the New Euxinian series. On the continental slope and in the deep-sea basin, they are a light reddish-brown and a pale yellow mud .5–1 metre (20–39 in) thick.[9] In color they resemble the chocolate clays of the Caspian basin, and their age is near that of the latter (15,000 BP).

The spilover from the Caspian Sea into the Black Sea happened 15 ka.
Because of the Ice caps the rivers flowing to the Northern Ice Sea were blocked and their flow was reversed into the Aral Lake and Caspian Sea
attachment.php

1-s2.0-S104061820900398X-gr8.jpg

member Alpenjager .....................real name Esteban a Administrator of the T Ftdna Project Team , passed away in Jan. 2022

I found out 3 days ago ....................I last spoke to him near the end of 2021 and he was having Covid issues

He also said he could never understand people who could not understand what a frequency map was.

This thread has been viewed 52083 times.

Back