Albanian lexemes and their presence in the other languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus10

Reaction score
We all know(because nowadays it appears everybody know everything) 'lexeme' meaning, it basically means : the shortest word structure to carry a meaning. We also know the origin of this term, from Greek lexi(con) + eme(suffix), which derives from the other Greek word λέγω= I say, I speak, I tell a story, which becomes “λέξω” in the future tense, or ἔλεξα” in aorist, by which was named Alexander=the man of his word=a truthful, trustworthy man

Now, as everybody can notice, the word root for λέγω and all these derivative words, is the c-v structure : λε, where λ represent the sound 'l' and ε is like pl-a-y in English. Now this is the moment where all the disagreement occurs with the mainstream. The modern linguistics will go no further to look up if the root carries any more primitive meaning, but it cuts it short by claiming(1) : origin PIE root *leǵ-, Cognates include Latin legō and Albanian mbledh. Well I have a more thorough approach which investigates further to the word root λε, if it carries any meaning at all. Unfortunately the Greek itself, is not capable to give me an answer, because it lacks c-v structured lexemes. So does Latin, but just by looking at the Oxford University claim (1): what is common in λέγω(GR), legō (Lat) *leǵ-(PIE) and Albanian mbledh( which refers to the meaning "put in order" and not "I speak"-my note) is exactly the c-v structure "le". Now in Albanian, unfortunately for the modern linguistics inconvenience, the simple structure "le" carries a meaning(like they do, uncountable words of the same structure), and that meaning is lë(Albanian)=let(le-ave)(allow)(English), going then to the closest meaning lësh-oj(Alb)----re-le-ase(Eng)---lasc-iare(Ital)

Like you can easily notice, the syllable "le" is common in every aformentioned language, preserving the consonant "l" the same, which I metaforically called "a bone" and changing the vowel "e" to the closest flowable "o" "a", which again I metaphorically called "a meat", based on the vowel flowabilty characterists. This "meat-ability" appears even on the respective words which derive from are built from these primitive Albanian lexeme meaning in discussion: "I speak"
λέγω(AG)-- μιλά-ω(MG)-- λόγος or λέξη (word)-------flas(Alb)flet(singular 2)--llaf(word)-llafosem(I speak)---parlo(I speak)(ITAL)--parlare(talking)(ital)
thus:
l--> remains the same
e-->shifts to "o" or "a", depending on the word inflection during noun declension or verb inflection , which occurs even within Albanian itself in two different dialects:
infinitive "to leave":
te lesh--- tosk(official language)
me lonë--geg
me lanë---geg middle Albania
or: bëj-boj-baj(I make, I do)

Now what is the semantic connection between le(let, leave) and λέγω( I speak). The connection is the primitive concept of the speaking process: re-le-asing in this case the word. The same structure is used in Albanian when you:
ly---paint---leaving/releasing paint on the object
la---wash(lava-ital)---releasing/leaving water running
lu---play---moving from one position to another le-aving from here to there
lë-viz----move, leave a place to reach another one

This is a short abstract of my theory, for all those people who are open minded, and love scholasticism to a certain degree, being opened for new ideas.

Before I finish, I want to tell you a true fact. In 1887(source-Bulgarian statistics), there were 3000 schools in Albania, from which around 1200 were taught in Turkish language, 1200 in Greek, 300 in Bulgarian and the rest in Serbian and Vlahic. None in Albanian. The Ottomans allowed every language possible, to be taught in Albania, but Albanian. The Greek Church agents even killed the only professor (Pandeli Sotiri) an orthodox Albanian bright intellectual, to open a school in Albanian language, like they did with many other, Papa Kristo Negovani the most notably among them. The Ottomans joined forces with their enemies, just to suppress the Albanian language, which evidently appeared to possess more danger , than their sworn enemies. Few years ago, I was wandering why, but now I know: Albanians have suffered a lot, they are not the same martial race of Phyrrus, Alexander the Great or Scanderbeg anymore, and appear now a weak nation. But they have preserved their language, despite the enormous historical challenges and lost. Their language possess a divine force, which make them distinct from the other nations, and their enemies feared the most.

"But they have preserved their language, despite the enormous historical challenges and lost. Their language possess a divine force, which make them distinct from the other nations, and their enemies feared the most. " >>> Oh, of course! Well, at least this post was very useful because now we can calmly take the word "supposed" or "seeming" from my previous statements that your amateur pseudo-scientific hypothesies (this is not a theory, a theory is not merely a well explained hypothesis) derives from a strong nationalism and virtually delirious sensed of ethnic superiority, which needs to invent a whole new "science" because only that will be able to confirm all the glorious dreams and fantasies which unfortunately are not corroborated by the cold mainstream sciences. It's good to make things clear so that we at least know what we're dealing with.

The reason why they didn't allow Albanian in schools is very simple: they wanted Albanian muslims to be Turks. That would facilitate the consolidation of Ottoman holdings in Europe. It doesn't have anything to do with the properties of the language. It only has to do with the fact that many of its speakers were muslim and the Orromans (wrongfully) thought it would be easier to "Turkify" them.

The reason why they didn't allow Albanian in schools is very simple: they wanted Albanian muslims to be Turks. That would facilitate the consolidation of Ottoman holdings in Europe. It doesn't have anything to do with the properties of the language. It only has to do with the fact that many of its speakers were muslim and the Orromans (wrongfully) thought it would be easier to "Turkify" them.

Of course Ownstyler, it doesn't have anything to do with the language properties, the reason is exactly what you are saying, but what I meant is that Albanians without any other remained mean , but the unity of their language, were a major threat to the Ottomans with their continuous revolts. The language properties, have a lot to do with them resisting assimilation though.

Of course Ownstyler, it doesn't have anything to do with the language properties, the reason is exactly what you are saying, but what I meant is that Albanians without any other remained mean , but the unity of their language, were a major threat to the Ottomans with their continuous revolts. The language properties, have a lot to do with them resisting assimilation though.

I agree that Albanians have successfully maintained a distinct identity despite huge external pressures. But how each word is pronounced is unrelated to this success.

We all know(because nowadays it appears everybody know everything) 'lexeme' meaning, it basically means : the shortest word structure to carry a meaning. We also know the origin of this term, from Greek lexi(con) + eme(suffix), which derives from the other Greek word
λέγω= I say, I speak, I tell a story, which becomes “λέξω” in the future tense, or ἔλεξα” in aorist, by which was named Alexander=the man of his word=a truthful, trustworthy man

From someone who erase the Grimm' law,

I am not expecting something good,
rather facultated 'knowledge'
and 'pub' science,

when someone claims that his method is good
and and is canceling Grimm's law,
what he could tell rather than ......

THE MAN IS SO IGNORANT IN GREEK LANGUAGE
THAT HE CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE AMONG ΛΕΓΩ and ΕΙΡΩ
and he expects philologists to believe him

ΕΙΡΩ
Etymology 2[edit]

From Proto-Hellenic*wéřřō, from Proto-Indo-European*wéryeti, ye-present from the root *werh₁- (“to speak”).
Cognates include Sanskrit व्रत (vrata), Avestan ������������������������������������ (urvāta), Latin verbum, Old Armenian յորջորջեմ (yorǰorǰem) and Old English word (English word).
Verb[edit]

εἴρω (eírō)

1. to say, speak, tell

just
:vomitting::vomitting:

the word Λεγω has another root and trully, does not ment I speak, in Greek, only in modern means such,

Εν αρχην Ην ο Λογος ..... και Θεος ην ο Λογος (John 1 1)
does not mean at the begining was the speach 'wiseguy' ,
neither that speαch is God

once again your hoax is revieled. :LOL: :LOL:

AND WITH DEDICATION to you

ΛΕΓΩ
Etymology[edit]

From Proto-Indo-European *leǵ-. Cognates include Latin legō and Albanian mbledh.
Pronunciation[edit]

more ▼
  • IPA(key): /lé.ɡɔː//ˈle.ɣo//ˈle.ɣo/

Verb[edit]

λέγω (légō)

1. I put in order, arrange, gather
  2. I choose, count, reckon

WERE IT SAYS ΛΕΓΩ = I SPEAK? Ignorant?

and to END

IN A PREVIOUS POST YOU SAID ABOUT YOUR MODEST METHOD,
NOW HOW COME YOU USE THE IE LANGUAGES METHODS?

IS for You Albanian mother of IE languages?

or MAYBE IE LANGUAGES WERE RELIGIOUS LANGUAGES?

CAUSE WHAT YOU JUST DID HERE IS THIS

YOU TOOK the IE LEG *
and you tell us what?

Now, as everybody can notice, the word root for λέγω and all these derivative words, is the c-v structure : λε, where λ represent the sound 'l' and ε is like pl-a-y in English. Now this is the moment where all the disagreement occurs with the mainstream. The modern linguistics will go no further to look up if the root carries any more primitive meaning, but it cuts it short by claiming(1) : origin PIE root *leǵ-, Cognates include Latin legō and Albanian mbledh. Well I have a more thorough approach which investigates further to the word root λε, if it carries any meaning at all. Unfortunately the Greek itself, is not capable to give me an answer, because it lacks c-v structured lexemes. So does Latin, but just by looking at the Oxford University claim (1): what is common in λέγω(GR), legō (Lat) *leǵ-(PIE) and Albanian mbledh( which refers to the meaning "put in order" and not "I speak"-my note) is exactly the c-v structure "le". Now in Albanian, unfortunately for the modern linguistics inconvenience, the simple structure "le" carries a meaning(like they do, uncountable words of the same structure), and that meaning is lë(Albanian)=let(le-ave)(allow)(English), going then to the closest meaning lësh-oj(Alb)----re-le-ase(Eng)---lasc-iare(Ital)

Like you can easily notice, the syllable "le" is common in every aformentioned language, preserving the consonant "l" the same, which I metaforically called "a bone" and changing the vowel "e" to the closest flowable "o" "a", which again I metaphorically called "a meat", based on the vowel flowabilty characterists. This "meat-ability" appears even on the respective words which derive from are built from these primitive Albanian lexeme meaning in discussion: "I speak"
λέγω(AG)-- μιλά-ω(MG)-- λόγος or λέξη (word)-------flas(Alb)flet(singular 2)--llaf(word)-llafosem(I speak)---parlo(I speak)(ITAL)--parlare(talking)(ital)
thus:
l--> remains the same
e-->shifts to "o" or "a", depending on the word inflection during noun declension or verb inflection , which occurs even within Albanian itself in two different dialects:
infinitive "to leave":
te lesh--- tosk(official language)
me lonë--geg
me lanë---geg middle Albania
or: bëj-boj-baj(I make, I do)

Now what is the semantic connection between le(let, leave) and λέγω( I speak). The connection is the primitive concept of the speaking process: re-le-asing in this case the word. The same structure is used in Albanian when you:
ly---paint---leaving/releasing paint on the object
la---wash(lava-ital)---releasing/leaving water running
lu---play---moving from one position to another le-aving from here to there
lë-viz----move, leave a place to reach another one

This is a short abstract of my theory, for all those people who are open minded, and love scholasticism to a certain degree, being opened for new ideas.

again about IE?

Then why when I wrote Grimm's law you said all crap?

As for your info

Λεγω noun ΛΟΓΟΣ

Λογιστης = counter
Λογικη = Logic loan
Λογιστικη = LOGISTICS
Λογαριασμος = bill list
καταλογος = list
υπολογος = to find an excusion
αντιλογος = anti-speach, on the opposite

etc tc

What are you now trying to prove?
that Logos is an Albanian Lexime in Greek?
or now you remember IE languages
which were Religious language
s?

I agree that Albanians have successfully maintained a distinct identity despite huge external pressures. But how each word is pronounced is unrelated to this success.
It's very difficult to seperate the factors, which contributed to create that cultural "shield", but I wont exclude the language properties, which are not limited just to the way you pronounce each word, but much wider. I beleive, since language is the main cultural element, affects the psychic behavior of a person, and his behaviour as a whole. Then individual behaviour contributes to the entire nation behaviour pool where that language is spoken.

and what is this?

Before I finish, I want to tell you a true fact. In 1887(source-Bulgarian statistics), there were 3000 schools in Albania, from which around 1200 were taught in Turkish language, 1200 in Greek, 300 in Bulgarian and the rest in Serbian and Vlahic. None in Albanian. The Ottomans allowed every language possible, to be taught in Albania, but Albanian. The Greek Church agents even killed the only professor (Pandeli Sotiri) an orthodox Albanian bright intellectual, to open a school in Albanian language, like they did with many other, Papa Kristo Negovani the most notably among them. The Ottomans joined forces with their enemies, just to suppress the Albanian language, which evidently appeared to possess more danger , than their sworn enemies. Few years ago, I was wandering why, but now I know: Albanians have suffered a lot, they are not the same martial race of Phyrrus, Alexander the Great or Scanderbeg anymore, and appear now a weak nation. But they have preserved their language, despite the enormous historical challenges and lost. Their language possess a divine force, which make them distinct from the other nations, and their enemies feared the most.

Do you want me to tell you how much we suffered from you?

What Linguistics have to Do with propaganda?

I will keep calm, considering this as another spam of yours.

@Yetos
Did you forgot your language, or are you just practising on lying.. your national sport ?

http://www.greek-language.gr/greekLang/ancient_greek/tools/lexicon/lemma.html?id=136

ΛΗΜΜΑ
λέγω
Α. ΕΝΕΡΓΗΤΙΚΟ 1. συλλέγω |επιλέγω 2. αριθμώ, συγκαταλέγω |φρ. λέγω τινά οὐδαμοῦ=θεωρώ κάποιον μηδαμινό, τιποτένιο |φρ. κέρδος λέγω=θεωρώ κέρδος 3. απαριθμώ, επαναλαμβάνω, διηγούμαι Β. ΜΕΣΟ συλλέγω για τον εαυτό μου |επιλέγω για τον εαυτό μου Γ. ΠΑΘΗΤΙΚΟ 1. συλλέγομαι, επιλέγομαι 2. συγκαταλέγομαι, απαριθμούμαι Α. ΕΝΕΡΓΗΤΙΚΟ 1. λέω, μιλώ, αναφέρω (= I SPEAK)|με εμπρόθετο προσδιορισμό |με αιτ. και απρφ. |με ειδική πρόταση |με πλάγια ερωτηματική πρόταση |απόλ. |με μτχ. |με δοτ. προσ. και αιτ. πράγμ. |με αιτ. προσ. και αιτ. πράγμ. |φρ. λέγω τά τινος=αναφέρω για κπ. |φρ. εὖ λέγω=επαινώ, κακῶς λέγω=κακολογώ, αποδοκιμάζω |πλεοναστική χρήση |φρ. λέγω τι=έχω δίκιο, λέω κάτι (με ευφημιστικό τόνο) (=I SAY ) |φρ. εὖ λέγω, καλῶς λέγω, ὀρθῶς λέγω=μιλώ ορθά(= I SPEAK) |φρ. λέγω οὐδέν=λέω κτ. χωρίς σημασία ή ψεύδομαι |φρ. κακῶς λέγω=δεν μιλώ ορθά 2. προσδιορίζω, αποκαλώ, θεωρώ 3. διατάζω, παραγγέλλω 4. ανακοινώνω, διακηρύττω |για χρησμούς, έγγραφα 5. εννοώ, προσδιορίζω |φρ. τί λέγω, πῶς λέγω=τι θέλω να πω, τι εννοώ 6. διαβάζω δυνατά κτ. γραμμένο |τραγουδώ, ψάλλω |εγκωμιάζω, εξυμνώ, καυχιέμαι για κτ. |κάνω λόγο για κτ. |έχω ρητορική ικανότητα, ευφράδεια |ρητορική |φρ. (δίκας) λέγειν ὑπέρ τινος=ομιλώ ως συνήγορος (= I SPEAK)κπ. |εκθέτω δημόσια με το λόγο απόψεις, ισχυρίζομαι, διαβεβαιώνω |διατάζω να πουν, αποστέλλω λόγο με κπ. άλλο, γνωστοποιώ Β. ΜΕΣΟ απαριθμώ, επαναλαμβάνω, διηγούμαι Γ. ΠΑΘΗΤΙΚΟ 1. λέγομαι, αναφέρομαι |λέγεται, αναφέρεται |απρόσ. |φρ. τὸ λεγόμενον=όπως λένε |απόλ. 2. προσδιορίζομαι, θεωρούμαι, αποκαλούμαι
Εμφάνιση/Απόκρυψη Σημασιολογίας
ΕΤΥΜΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ

< ΛΕΓΩ >
Ανάγεται στην ιε. ρίζα *leĝ- =συγκεντρώνω, συλλέγω. Πβ. λατ. lego, άνω γερμ. lesen, γοτθ. lisan.

Ρ1 (λέγω με τη σημασία ομιλώ) = ('λεγω' with the meaning I SPEAK)
λέγω, ἔλεγον, λέξω και ἐρῶ, αόρ. α' ἔλεξα, αόρ. β' εἶπον, εἴρηκα, εἰρήκειν
λέγομαι, ἐλεγόμην, λέξομαι, ἐλεξάμην, εἴρημαι, εἰρήμην
παθ. μέλλ. λεχθήσομαι και ῥηθήσομαι, παθ. αόρ. ἐλέχθην και ἐρρήθην
αττ. μέλλ. λελέξομαι, αττ. ΜΕΣΟ πρκ. λέλεγμαι

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 59
@Lab,

You have just earned yourself an infraction for insulting not only another poster but an entire ethnicity.

What do I have to do to get it into some people's skulls that this will not be allowed here?

@YetosDid you forgot your language, or are you just practising on lying.. your national sport ?http://www.greek-language.gr/greekLang/ancient_greek/tools/lexicon/lemma.html?id=136ΛΗΜΜΑλέγωΑ. ΕΝΕΡΓΗΤΙΚΟ 1. συλλέγω |επιλέγω 2. αριθμώ, συγκαταλέγω |φρ. λέγω τινά οὐδαμοῦ=θεωρώ κάποιον μηδαμινό, τιποτένιο |φρ. κέρδος λέγω=θεωρώ κέρδος 3. απαριθμώ, επαναλαμβάνω, διηγούμαι Β. ΜΕΣΟ συλλέγω για τον εαυτό μου |επιλέγω για τον εαυτό μου Γ. ΠΑΘΗΤΙΚΟ 1. συλλέγομαι, επιλέγομαι 2. συγκαταλέγομαι, απαριθμούμαι Α. ΕΝΕΡΓΗΤΙΚΟ 1. λέω, μιλώ, αναφέρω (= I SPEAK)|με εμπρόθετο προσδιορισμό |με αιτ. και απρφ. |με ειδική πρόταση |με πλάγια ερωτηματική πρόταση |απόλ. |με μτχ. |με δοτ. προσ. και αιτ. πράγμ. |με αιτ. προσ. και αιτ. πράγμ. |φρ. λέγω τά τινος=αναφέρω για κπ. |φρ. εὖ λέγω=επαινώ, κακῶς λέγω=κακολογώ, αποδοκιμάζω |πλεοναστική χρήση |φρ. λέγω τι=έχω δίκιο, λέω κάτι (με ευφημιστικό τόνο) (=I SAY ) |φρ. εὖ λέγω, καλῶς λέγω, ὀρθῶς λέγω=μιλώ ορθά(= I SPEAK) |φρ. λέγω οὐδέν=λέω κτ. χωρίς σημασία ή ψεύδομαι |φρ. κακῶς λέγω=δεν μιλώ ορθά 2. προσδιορίζω, αποκαλώ, θεωρώ 3. διατάζω, παραγγέλλω 4. ανακοινώνω, διακηρύττω |για χρησμούς, έγγραφα 5. εννοώ, προσδιορίζω |φρ. τί λέγω, πῶς λέγω=τι θέλω να πω, τι εννοώ 6. διαβάζω δυνατά κτ. γραμμένο |τραγουδώ, ψάλλω |εγκωμιάζω, εξυμνώ, καυχιέμαι για κτ. |κάνω λόγο για κτ. |έχω ρητορική ικανότητα, ευφράδεια |ρητορική |φρ. (δίκας) λέγειν ὑπέρ τινος=ομιλώ ως συνήγορος (= I SPEAK)κπ. |εκθέτω δημόσια με το λόγο απόψεις, ισχυρίζομαι, διαβεβαιώνω |διατάζω να πουν, αποστέλλω λόγο με κπ. άλλο, γνωστοποιώ Β. ΜΕΣΟ απαριθμώ, επαναλαμβάνω, διηγούμαι Γ. ΠΑΘΗΤΙΚΟ 1. λέγομαι, αναφέρομαι |λέγεται, αναφέρεται |απρόσ. |φρ. τὸ λεγόμενον=όπως λένε |απόλ. 2. προσδιορίζομαι, θεωρούμαι, αποκαλούμαιΕμφάνιση/Απόκρυψη ΣημασιολογίαςΕΤΥΜΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ< ΛΕΓΩ >Ανάγεται στην ιε. ρίζα *leĝ- =συγκεντρώνω, συλλέγω. Πβ. λατ. lego, άνω γερμ. lesen, γοτθ. lisan.Ρ1 (λέγω με τη σημασία ομιλώ) = ('λεγω' with the meaning I SPEAK)λέγω, ἔλεγον, λέξω και ἐρῶ, αόρ. α' ἔλεξα, αόρ. β' εἶπον, εἴρηκα, εἰρήκεινλέγομαι, ἐλεγόμην, λέξομαι, ἐλεξάμην, εἴρημαι, εἰρήμηνπαθ. μέλλ. λεχθήσομαι και ῥηθήσομαι, παθ. αόρ. ἐλέχθην και ἐρρήθηναττ. μέλλ. λελέξομαι, αττ. ΜΕΣΟ πρκ. λέλεγμαι

@ LAB I feel sorry for you and the 'pub' members,

1rst.Do not mix modern Greek with Greek
2nd do not mix specialized words as common
3rd A lexicon is used to understand or translate etc, even to find etymology, and meaning,but true meaning is more complicated, so some times exageration, or misunderstanding

NOW LETS see
a. Ειρω
Ι say I speakCompare
Rhetor rhetoric Ρηθεν ρητρα ρησις ΡΗΜΑ=VIRB

b.Ομιλω Μιλω
Ι Say I speak
(but true meaning is I speak/give guidance to a group Ομιλια Ομιλος=group/club)

c. Αγορευω
I speak I say I bargain
connected with word Agora, NOTICE ΔΙΚΗ-ΓΟΡΟΣ=LAWER The SPEAKER OF A TRIAL, SPEAKER AGAINST JUDGES.
a bargain and same time Guidance speech

d. Φερω-
IT DOES NOT MEAN I SPEAK OR I SAY, YET IS USED SUCH MEANING THE SPEACH CARRIER OR REPEAT sometimes used as, I pronounce someone, I report,
IT IS ANCIENT FORM, PROTO-GREEK BEFORE ΕΙΡΩ *Fερεω αναφορα=report φερομενος=for whom the speach is for

e. Λαλλω
Ι Speak I say sometimes I sing I make sounds, ( I speak languages) It has a meaning of silly speach, or yell, or mimitation of speach, or speak foreign languages, or singλαλλω τας γλωσσας = Ι Speak the languageΑΛΕΚΤΩΡ Λαλλησε = Rooster has sang

f.etc etc

Now lets Go to ΛΕΓΩ
ΛΕΓΩ = I count, I gather, I make a sum, compare ΛΟΓΙΣΤΗΣ = counter,virb = λεγω noun = Λογος male Λογικη=LOGIC femalenow lets NOTICE THIS
''For the meaning "say, speak", forms derived from other roots are more commonly used (suppletion): the future ἐρέω (eréō), future passive ῥηθήσομαι (rhēthḗsomai), and perfect εἴρηκᾰ (eírēka) from εἴρω (eírō), as well as the aorist εἶπον (eîpon).''

so why such anomaly??it is simple
cause true meaning of word λεγω is I count not I speak, so it bouroughs forms of Ειρω
Why? lets see,Λογος see words like Ana-logy Pathologist Logistics etc

Λογος is the Speach after the result of a count/gathering

so when John 1:1 we see 'και Θεος ην ο Λογος' (and God is the LOGOS) it does not mean the God is the speach,
But God is the result of the correct counting the LOGIC
and when Jesus at the hill/mountain say ΑΛΗΘΩΣ ΛΕΓΩ ΥΜΙΝ (trully I say to you this) at his ΟΜΙΛΙΑ (not ΛΟΓΟΣ But ΟΜΙΛΙΑ=group guidance speach)
It means the results of his analysis and his count, so the more correct is Trully I count it and Is such

so to enter deeperI will used the Speach on mathematical terms
When a number can not be said is called AΡΡΗΤΟΣ = can not be said (negative Α + ειρω) in English Irrational, Not A-ΛΟΓΟΣ Ilogic/unlogic

and what is logic? Logos?
Lets see I say, open the door,
Does it make logic? does it contains counting or gathering etc? NO So the above is NOT LOGOS/Logic But is SPEACH

Logos is the speach when something is after a counting and can be TRUE OR FALSE

So ΛΟΓΟΣ is a result of a counting,for example
'ANGELA IS NOT A MODERATOR' False -> ΛΟΓΟΣ speach of a counting
'1+1=2 TRUE -> ΛΟΓΟΣ Speach of counting
Eat your food ???? -> NOT ΛΟΓΟΣ so is ρηθεν I can NOT use the virb Λεγω

I think everybody understood what is the Meaning of word ΛΕΓΩ and is not I speak, but I count,
it has meaning of speek ONLY WHEN I PRONOUNCE RESULTS OF A COUNT,

PS
to understand more the international term for tests are Geometrical and Lectical tests
By Lektikal tests does not mean Speach tests
so 1+2=4 FALSE ΛΟΓΟΣ ΛΕΓΩ
ΑD// BC TRUE ΛΟΓΟΣ ΛΕΓΩ
pppppttttt Not True not false NO ΛΟΓΟΣ/ΛΕΓΩ NO ΛΕΞΙΣ = true/false Word (counting result for true false form of letters) ΛΕΞΙΣ=LEXIS From ΛΕγω Ι count
so when you write
Nkreen
Green
Greeen
Greenn
in your mind you count the true false (ΛΕΓΕΙΣ) to understand the ΛΟΓΟΣ
THAT IS MY FRIEND THE TERMINATION OF WORD ΛΕΓΩ WHICH IS AN IE WORD
as for the meaning of I speak I say, Well that is word ΕΙΡΩ,
but you can use word ΛΕΓΩ when anouncing counting(ΛΟΓΙΚΑ/LOGIC) results

You may call me a Lier, me and my nation,
BUT THE ABOVE IS TEACHED AT ALL HIGHSCHOOLS AND ALL UNIVERSITIES,
NOT IN A HIDDEN "PUB"

@ LAB I feel sorry for you and the 'pub' members,

1rst.Do not mix modern Greek with Greek
2nd do not mix specialized words as common
3rd A lexicon is used to understand or translate etc, even to find etymology, and meaning,but true meaning is more complicated, so some times exageration, or misunderstanding

NOW LETS see
a. Ειρω Ι say I speakCompare
Rhetor rhetoric Ρηθεν ρητρα ρησις ΡΗΜΑ=VIRB

b.Ομιλω Μιλω Ι Say I speak
(but true meaning is I speak/give guidance to a group Ομιλια Ομιλος=group/club)

c. Αγορευω I speak I say I bargain
connected with word Agora, NOTICE ΔΙΚΗ-ΓΟΡΟΣ=LAWER The SPEAKER OF A TRIAL, SPEAKER AGAINST JUDGES.
a bargain and same time Guidance speech

d. Φερω- IT DOES NOT MEAN I SPEAK OR I SAY, YET IS USED SUCH MEANING THE SPEACH CARRIER OR REPEAT sometimes used as, I pronounce someone, I report,
IT IS ANCIENT FORM, PROTO-GREEK BEFORE ΕΙΡΩ *Fερεω αναφορα=report φερομενος=for whom the speach is for

e. Λαλλω Ι Speak I say sometimes I sing I make sounds, ( I speak languages) It has a meaning of silly speach, or yell, or mimitation of speach, or speak foreign languages, or singλαλλω τας γλωσσας = Ι Speak the languageΑΛΕΚΤΩΡ Λαλλησε = Rooster has sang

f.etc etc

Now lets Go to ΛΕΓΩ
ΛΕΓΩ = I count, I gather, I make a sum, compare ΛΟΓΙΣΤΗΣ = counter,virb = λεγω noun = Λογος male Λογικη=LOGIC femalenow lets NOTICE THIS

''For the meaning "say, speak", forms derived from other roots are more commonly used (suppletion): the future ἐρέω (eréō), future passive ῥηθήσομαι(rhēthḗsomai), and perfect εἴρηκᾰ (eírēka) from εἴρω (eírō), as well as the aorist εἶπον (eîpon).''

so why such anomaly??it is simple
cause true meaning of word λεγω is I count not I speak, so it bouroughs forms of Ειρω
Why? lets see,Λογος see words like Ana-logy Pathologist Logistics etc

Λογος is the Speach after the result of a count/gathering

so when John 1:1 we see 'και Θεος ην ο Λογος' (and God is the LOGOS) it does not mean the God is the speach,
But God is the result of the correct counting the LOGIC
and when Jesus at the hill/mountain say ΑΛΗΘΩΣ ΛΕΓΩ ΥΜΙΝ (trully I say to you this) at his ΟΜΙΛΙΑ (not ΛΟΓΟΣ But ΟΜΙΛΙΑ=group guidance speach)
It means the results of his analysis and his count, so the more correct is Trully I count it and Is such

so to enter deeperI will used the Speach on mathematical terms
When a number can not be said is called AΡΡΗΤΟΣ = can not be said (negative Α + ειρω) in English Irrational, Not A-ΛΟΓΟΣ Ilogic/unlogic

and what is logic? Logos?
Lets see I say, open the door, Does it make logic? does it contains counting or gathering etc? NO So the above is NOT LOGOS/Logic But is SPEACH

Logos is the speach when something is after a counting and can be TRUE OR FALSE

So ΛΟΓΟΣ is a result of a counting,for example
'ANGELA IS NOT A MODERATOR' False -> ΛΟΓΟΣ speach of a counting
'1+1=2 TRUE -> ΛΟΓΟΣ Speach of counting
Eat your food ???? -> NOT ΛΟΓΟΣ so is ρηθεν I can NOT use the virb Λεγω

I think everybody understood what is the Meaning of word ΛΕΓΩ and is not I speak, but I count,
it has meaning of speek ONLY WHEN I PRONOUNCE RESULTS OF A COUNT,

PS
to understand more the international term for tests are Geometrical and Lectical tests
By Lektikal tests does not mean Speach tests
so 1+2=4 FALSE ΛΟΓΟΣ ΛΕΓΩ
ΑD// BC TRUE ΛΟΓΟΣ ΛΕΓΩ
pppppttttt Not True not false NO ΛΟΓΟΣ/ΛΕΓΩ NO ΛΕΞΙΣ = true/false Word (counting result for true false form of letters) ΛΕΞΙΣ=LEXIS From ΛΕγω Ι count
so when you write
Nkreen
Green
Greeen
Greenn
in your mind you count the true false (ΛΕΓΕΙΣ) to understand the ΛΟΓΟΣ
THAT IS MY FRIEND THE TERMINATION OF WORD ΛΕΓΩ WHICH IS AN IE WORD
as for the meaning of I speak I say, Well that is word ΕΙΡΩ,
but you can use word ΛΕΓΩ when anouncing counting(ΛΟΓΙΚΑ/LOGIC) results

You may call me a Lier, me and my nation,
BUT THE ABOVE IS TEACHED AT ALL HIGHSCHOOLS AND ALL UNIVERSITIES,
NOT IN A HIDDEN "PUB"

Just to clear up the spamming confusion intended to be created:
The main authority on the Greek Language, ancient or modern:

(1)

24q78yr.png

used by Herodotus, Thucydides, Sophocles and Plato among others

2eelp2g.jpg

(2)
first sentence in the Bible:
"ΕΝ ΑΡΧΗ ΗΝ Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ ΚΑΙ Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ ΗΝ ΠΡΟΣ ΤΟΝ
ΘΕΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΟΣ ΗΝ Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ."
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
ΕΝ ΑΡΧΗ : In the beginning
HN: was
Ο ΛΟΓΟΣ: the Word

(3)
One can not use the existence of a word synonyms as a counter-argument to challenge the validity of the main argument. These things are unrelated.

(4)
But as for an irony, as a boomerang, unintentionally was brought another synonym in Greek(Λαλλω= I speak)= llaf~lla-fosem(Alb) which carries the syllabic cluster l+vowel, reinforcing the main idea.

Last edited:
I was trying to use a simple language, not flooded with unnecessary linguistic technicalities or terminology, and I will keep the same standard, but I want to add smth I think is important. It's obvious it's the consonant carrying the meaning, in the c-v primitive meaning-carrier structure. Every consonant carries a specific primitive meaning(like an ideosound~ ideogram), and in our case the consonant "l", carries motion and fluidity perception properties, as vivid impression of certain sensations or sensory perceptions, an obviously it has nothing to do with hypothetical PIE roots:

leng(Alb)---liquid(eng)
fluturoj---fly
fluid
leviz(alb)---move(eng)
luaj(alb)--move, play(eng)
loz(alb)--move, play
lidh(alb)--link(eng)
gluhe(alb)---language(eng)--lingua(it-lat) -γλώσσα (Gr)

and many many more, in many languages which don't need to be mentioned.

I was trying to use a simple language, not flooded with unnecessary linguistic technicalities or terminology, and I will keep the same standard, but I want to add smth I think is important. It's obvious it's the consonant carrying the meaning, in the c-v primitive meaning-carrier structure. Every consonant carries a specific primitive meaning(like an ideosound~ ideogram), and in our case the consonant "l", carries motion and fluidity perception properties, as vivid impression of certain sensations or sensory perceptions, an obviously it has nothing to do with hypothetical PIE roots:

leng(Alb)---liquid(eng)
fluturoj---fly
fluid
leviz(alb)---move(eng)
luaj(alb)--move, play(eng)
loz(alb)--move, play
lidh(alb)--link(eng)
gluhe(alb)---language(eng)--lingua(it-lat) -γλώσσα (Gr)

and many many more, in many languages which don't need to be mentioned.

AGAIN NOTHING

After you made Word a GOD
now you tell crap

LETS SEE IN GREEK

ΛΥΓΡΑ = Liquid
ΜΟΛΩ = Come Move
Ελαυνω = Walk Move
Αλυσος = Link /chain
Γλωσσα = Tongue
Γλωσσα = Language
Διαλεκτος = Dialect
Ελος =Lake σςαμπ
Τελμα = Swamp
Aλς/Αλος = sea
ΠΕλαγος = pelago,

So the consonant Λ λ carries motion and Fluidity perception properties as you said, as vivid impression of certain senations or sensory perceptions

So who has more consonant L or λ ?

I wonder where it will end!!!

sind Word is GOD, and not God is Logic!!!!!

AGAIN NOTHING

After you made Word a GOD
now you tell crap

LETS SEE IN GREEK

ΛΥΓΡΑ = Liquid
ΜΟΛΩ = Come Move
Ελαυνω = Walk Move
Αλυσος = Link /chain
Γλωσσα = Tongue
Γλωσσα = Language
Διαλεκτος = Dialect
Ελος =Lake σςαμπ
Τελμα = Swamp
Aλς/Αλος = sea
ΠΕλαγος = pelago,

So the consonant Λ λ carries motion and Fluidity perception properties as you said, as vivid impression of certain senations or sensory perceptions

So who has more consonant L or λ ?

I wonder where it will end!!!

sind Word is GOD, and not God is Logic!!!!!

Thank you for confirming my point using more examples. What you seem not understanding, is that the sound "l" is not claimed by me to have an Albanian nationality, since its onomatopoeic motion and fluidity perception properties, are applied in every language not just in Albanian, being universal. As a matter of fact I easily can attach the Albanian homologous mini-dictionary to your list, and thank you again.

ΛΥΓΡΑ = Liquid ---- (which by the way is υγρός and not λυγρός) means 'wet' and the Albanian correspondant word is LAG=wet(verb, adjective), LAGUR(participle)--lageshtire---humidity

ΜΟΛΩ = Come Move----Albanian: me lu (geg), te luash (tosk) infinitive
Ελαυνω = Walk Move----Albanian "me lane"(geg)---duke lënë(tosk)
Αλυσος = Link /chain----Albanian 'lidh'
Γλωσσα = Tongue-------Albanian 'gluha'
Γλωσσα = Language---again 'gluha' an archaic form still present, beside the modern form 'gjuha'
Διαλεκτος = Dialect ----Albanian----dy-fol-me
Ελος =Lake σςαμπ----Liqen

Τελμα = Swamp
Aλς/Αλος = sea
ΠΕλαγος = pelago, -------Albanian for the last 3 examples: pellg=mass of water

Have a nice day

Thank you for confirming my point using more examples. What you seem not understanding, is that the sound "l" is not claimed by me to have an Albanian nationality, since its onomatopoeic motion and fluidity perception properties, are applied in every language not just in Albanian, being universal. As a matter of fact I easily can attach the Albanian homologous mini-dictionary to your list, and thank you again.

ΛΥΓΡΑ = Liquid ---- (which by the way is υγρός and not λυγρός) means 'wet' and the Albanian correspondant word is LAG=wet(verb, adjective), LAGUR(participle)--lageshtire---humidity

ΜΟΛΩ = Come Move----Albanian: me lu (geg), te luash (tosk) infinitive
Ελαυνω = Walk Move----Albanian "me lane"(geg)---duke lënë(tosk)
Αλυσος = Link /chain----Albanian 'lidh'
Γλωσσα = Tongue-------Albanian 'gluha'
Γλωσσα = Language---again 'gluha' an archaic form still present, beside the modern form 'gjuha'
Διαλεκτος = Dialect ----Albanian----dy-fol-me
Ελος =Lake σςαμπ----Liqen

Τελμα = Swamp
Aλς/Αλος = sea
ΠΕλαγος = pelago, -------Albanian for the last 3 examples: pellg=mass of water

Have a nice day

You keep beeing ignorant on Greek language

Οδησσεια Ομηρου (Homer)
γαστηρ λυγρη
Φαρμακα λυγρα,

So all Greek Albanian English etc IE languages
have the consonant L λ which is 'sentimental/sensual' tied with Move.
What is next?

Are these languages a group?
or not?

and if in Turkic or Semitic we do not find this L λ,
what result we get with your method?

You keep beeing ignorant on Greek language

Οδησσεια Ομηρου (Homer)
γαστηρ λυγρη
Φαρμακα λυγρα,

Thank you for offending me again numerous times, but no, I am anything but ignorant.
Yes, the word 'λυγρα' is found in Homer's work: Od. 2.248 line 230

φάρμακα, πολλὰ μὲν ἐσθλὰ μεμιγμένα πολλὰ δὲ λυγρά

but its meaning, is different from what you keep insisting to be, the real meaning is:
λυγρός =baneful, mournful

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper...Perseus:text:1999.01.0135:book=4:card=248&i=1

The real word for liquid/wet is υγρός
Liddel-Scott Dictionary & Woodhouse's English-Greek Dictionary :

k0pul1.jpg

So all Greek Albanian English etc IE languages

have the consonant L λ which is 'sentimental/sensual' tied with Move.

Yes, it might be present in several word structures, doesn't matter the complexity of the word.

What is next?Are these languages a group?
or not?

Yes they are.

and if in Turkic or Semitic we do not find this L λ,
what result we get with your method?

I don't understand Turkish, but my guess would be that it has to be present, because is onomatopoeic ideo-sound~ideogram ................I searched the dictionary, and yes its present:

ıslak=wet

because I have a feeling that we will go back

If I fill the bellow Matrix
would it appear the same L λ?

Greek Albanian EnglishHungarianTurkicArabic
Μολωluashleave*
ελαυνωlenewalk*
Αλυσοςlidhlink
γλωσσαgluhalanguage
ΔιαλεκτοςdyfolmeDialect*
ΕλοςLigenlake

because I have a feeling that we will go back

If I fill the bellow Matrix
would it appear the same L λ?

GreekAlbanianEnglishHungarianTurkicArabic
Μολωluashleave*
ελαυνωlenewalk*
Αλυσοςlidhlink
γλωσσαgluhalanguage
ΔιαλεκτοςdyfolmeDialect*
ΕλοςLigenlake

Depends, because every language, is a very complex structure. Within a language, there are different ways, to express something.
For example , to express a motion action you can use:

He walked away

but also you can say:

he left

this is the same in Albanian too, you can say:

ai u largua

or you can say:

ai iku

Notice, the second word is not including the "l" sound, because it uses a different consonant, which carries different sound perceptive properties, using different approach to reach the same meaning. In this case, the sound "k", is an ideo-sound~ideogram for a physical property. Its presence in the word, means something physical is mirrored from the reality, and combined with the initial vowel "i", it means: 'that physical thing is no longer there'=left.
i---> serves as a privative(ex. i-rational)
k--->representing smth physical

In Albanian, k is present in every body part word:

kerme---carcass
koke---head
kembe---foot, leg
kurriz----back
kraharor--chest
krah----arm
kellqe--hip
kerthize---belly button, navel
kocke---bone
kafke---skull
kar--dick
kyç---wrist
kerci--fibula
kofshe--thights
koqe--testicle

etc etc

Depends, because every language, is a very complex structure. Within a language, there are different ways, to express something.
For example , to express a motion action you can use:

He walked away

but also you can say:

he left

this is the same in Albanian too, you can say:

ai u largua

or you can say:

ai iku

Notice, the second word is not including the "l" sound, because it uses a different consonant, which carries different sound perceptive properties, using different approach to reach the same meaning. In this case, the sound "k", is an ideo-sound~ideogram for a physical property. Its presence in the word, means something physical is mirrored from the reality, and combined with the initial vowel "i", it means: 'that physical thing is no longer there'=left.
i---> serves as a privative
k--->representing smth physical

In Albanian, k is present in every body part word:

kerme---carcass
koke---head
kembe---foot, leg
kurriz----back
kraharor--chest
krah----arm
kellqe--hip
kerthize---belly button, navel
kocke---bone
kafke---skull
kar--dick
kyç---wrist
kerci--fibula
kofshe--thights
koqe--testicle

etc etc

The red is enough

Now you come to my words,

you can say λεγω
you can say ομιλω
you can say Αγορευω

IN THE EARS AND IN LEXICON MAY BE THE SAME
BUT NOT IN THE MOUTH OF THE SPEAKER

So If you search lexicon for Νερο they say Water
But does mean water but Fresh

so USING SCOTT LEXICON IS NOT A PROVE

As for the matrix
Plz Fill it,
cause if it does then I suggest go Publish
and stop running to blogs
If does NOT
then that L in GREEK ALBANIAN AND ENGLISH IS DUE TO IE.

it is simple test your method with non IE languages,
If it is correct then it would apply to other non IE languages,

I am calm,
Hope you are also.

Plz search word ΝΕΡΟ at LEXICONS
and then you realize the correct meaning
and not the Lexicon meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 91022 times.

Back