Analysis of 4000 year old mummy head

Can someone post the mtdna Table S3 from the supplements? For some reason I'm having trouble opening it.

Table S3: Haplogroup distribution among 668 modern Egyptians
mtDNA haplogroupNumber of individuals
T80
L375
R064
U64
H59
M53
J49
HV37
L231
N31
K21
I20
L119
X19
R17
L015
W8
L4&55
B1

No further subclade resolution? Disappointing. I'm a bit surprised L3 is the second most common though.

Wait for the final paper with the mummy's nuclear data.

Thank you for sharing the latest news it demonstrates just how much continues to change. The toolkits are so much more aggressive and the focus makes each discovery a unique experience. The stories that we can tell and the opportunity to learn a little more each day. The direction of each line challenges another reason to keep reading. What's next and there's always something more to explore. It's been close to a year now and I'm thrilled everyday to have so much to chew on.
Thanks again for making me feel so welcome.

1. Neolithic Morocco.

2. Neolithic Tunisia.

3. Neolithic Levant.

4. Nuclear DNAfrom Djehutynakht's mummy combined with past DNA peer reviewed studies in the proper channels for Egypt.

That should do for figuring out Ancient Egyptian DNA, at least if we can't get more sources of DNA.

3 years passed and no new information regarding his yDNA.Does anyone know the Y haplogroup?

3 years passed and no new information regarding his yDNA.Does anyone know the Y haplogroup?

If the rummor is correct
By the leaks
Than this nobel dude was G

P.s
Not that surprising given R1b, and H
Were already found before in ancient egypt

Many thanks.Someone just contacted me suggesting even G-PF3147 and possibly G-L91.Btw. I'm looking for the clade(s) of R1b of Tutankhamun.Generic R1b doesn't reveal whether his immediate ancestors came from Central-African or Euro-Asian branch of R1b.

This thread has been viewed 24815 times.

Back