Italian election results 2018

the Schengen treaty allows free traffic across the inner borders, without any distinction
someone entering Schengen is supposed to be checked at the outer borders

NGO's are independent from governments, allthough some receive subsidies
they are supposed to follow the law and the rules
their official purpose is mostly humanitarian
but appearantly many of them are infested with certain ideologies and don't follow the rules
the local authorities should be firm and impose the rules and the law upon them
that is what Italy finally did when they demanded those NGO's to sign a charter
all NGO's backed off and since then traffic and drownings have diminished dramatically

the treaty only allows registered europeans to travel from nation to nation and not illegals of non-europeans.............when i go to europe i have to produce my papers from nation to nation. so a nation like hungary or austria who prevent these illegals from entering their country are correct. italy needs to get their act together and not try to filter these illegals into their neighbours lands

the treaty only allows registered europeans to travel from nation to nation and not illegals of non-europeans.............when i go to europe i have to produce my papers from nation to nation. so a nation like hungary or austria who prevent these illegals from entering their country are correct. italy needs to get their act together and not try to filter these illegals into their neighbours lands
yes, you're right, but that is when you fly
when you travel by car or train, it's very unlikely that you'll be checked
you're supposed to be checked when you entered Schengen area, and if you're allowed in one of these countries, you're also in all others
an illegal is supposed to be stopped when trying to enter Schengen

yes, you're right, but that is when you fly
when you travel by car or train, it's very unlikely that you'll be checked
you're supposed to be checked when you entered Schengen area, and if you're allowed in one of these countries, you're also in all others
an illegal is supposed to be stopped when trying to enter Schengen

maybe I am wrong

But isn't Schoegen also the treaty that if something happens,
they send you back to the country of entrance?
Isn't Shoegen treaty the one who testifies criminals not to be accepted in other EU country forcing them back,

All Illegal and legal immigrants that spotted, arrested, found at a country
automatically are send to the country of entrance.

That is the problem and correct, the good and bad of Schoegen treaty.
it is correct as concern EU citizens,
but what about refuggees????
are they considered criminals? or for them 'freedom' of Schoegen does not exist?

maybe I am wrong

But isn't Schoegen also the treaty that if something happens,
they send you back to the country of entrance?
Isn't Shoegen treaty the one who testifies criminals not to be accepted in other EU country forcing them back,

All Illegal and legal immigrants that spotted, arrested, found at a country
automatically are send to the country of entrance.

That is the problem and correct, the good and bad of Schoegen treaty.
it is correct as concern EU citizens,
but what about refuggees????
are they considered criminals? or for them 'freedom' of Schoegen does not exist?

I think you mix up Schengen with the Dublin agreement.
If someone has applied for asylum in 1 EU country, he cannot apply again in another EU country, he'll be sent back to where he applied first.
Also make a difference between asylum seekers and illegals.
If someone enters the EU without permission or valid papers, he can apply for asaylum, but if he does not do that, he is an illegal.

I think you mix up Schengen with the Dublin agreement.
If someone has applied for asylum in 1 EU country, he cannot apply again in another EU country, he'll be sent back to where he applied first.
Also make a difference between asylum seekers and illegals.
If someone enters the EU without permission or valid papers, he can apply for asaylum, but if he does not do that, he is an illegal.

hmmm

maybe I am confused.
I must refresh my memories,

Anyway the problem is this,

someone that is caught for example in Sweden
but entered Bulgaria,
or claims that entered from Bulgaria
what will happen to him

1 if he is illegal immigrant
2 if he is a refuggee that asked asylum in Bulgaria a) for Bulgaria b) for Sweden but in Bulgaria
3 if he is a refuggee but did not ask asylum in Bulgaria
4 if he is a declared migrant but traveled to find home/job otherwhere in EU

This thread has been viewed 44842 times.

Back