London advice

gprelovski

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm going to visit London in July with my family. Can you advise some special places to visit?

Thanks!

Hi! I've just registered specially for you!Cmon gprelovski, there are a lot of portals for your needs, really...You can google 100 places in London. It's annoying...For example, I suggest looking on visitlondon.com or search on the tripadvisor forums for recommendations about what to do. The active leisure you can find using London’s escape rooms platform, it’s really useful.Good luck!

Last edited:
London Eye: Huge observation wheel giving passengers a privileged bird's-eye view of the city's landmarks.

Buckingham Palace: Home of the British Queen & State Rooms

British Museum: Huge showcase for global antiquities, including Egyptian mummies and ancient Greek sculptures.

Hyde Park: Huge green space, home to Diana Memorial Fountain, with boating and swimming in the Serpentine lake.

Trafalgar Square: Nelson's Column, fountains & lions

St Paul's Cathedral: Iconic cathedral's churchyard & garden

Shakespeare's Globe: Oak-and-thatch replica of original Elizabethan theatre, showing Shakespeare plays in the open air.

Churchill War Rooms: Secret underground headquarters where Prime Minister Winston Churchill lived and worked during WWII.

I especially recommend Shakespeare's Globe, where Othello, Hamlet, As You Like It and The Winter's Tale are scheduled to be performed in the summer theatre season.

Covent Garden: Shopping, Food and Entertainment.
221B Baker Street, the Room of Sherlock Holmes shared with Dr Watson (Fictional Characters). The World 's most famous address.
Kew Gardens: Royal Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

It really depends on your budget and how much time you got bow however what they all said at top is fine

Don,t forget to visit the tower of london if you have the time.

What are some of the places to visit in London that don't break the bank by the way? It's going to be 5 of us so we have to be careful with spending.

This thread has been viewed 8354 times.

Back