Which countries are considered Eastern European?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to tripsavvy.com/countries-of-eastern-europe-explored-1501460 Eastern European countries are:

• Russia
  • Czech Republic
  • Poland
  • Croatia
  • Slovakia
  • Hungary
  • Romania and Moldova
  • Serbia
  • Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
  • Slovenia
  • Bulgaria
  • Ukraine and Belarus
  • Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Albania, Kosovo, and Macedonia
But according to Wikipedia all countries on Balkan peninsula as well as Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia are also Eastern European countries. I guess because geographical Europe sweeps from the Iberian peninsula to the Ural Mountains
I think, they should learn a little geography first. :) Then they will understand better.

By all means keep down-voting my posts, "Laberia", and "Gidai", and sundry others for other posts. With your reputation scores it turns out you give me points when you do it, if it mattered to me, which it doesn't. :) Now, if it were from people who aren't a byword for idiocy and everything that's wrong with the Balkans, it would be a different story.

I guess the truth hurts.

By all means keep down-voting my posts, "Laberia", and "Gidai", and sundry others for other posts. With your reputation scores it turns out you give me points when you do it, if it mattered to me, which it doesn't. :) Now, if it were from people who aren't a byword for idiocy and everything that's wrong with the Balkans, it would be a different story.

I guess the truth hurts.
So... ;) You still deserve other after this post. I give it to you negatively. Is there a problem?

If they gave out rewards for stupidity...

This thread is closed. Too many complaints.

If members have complaints about other threads ruined by Balkan members please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 27217 times.

Back