Thread: ISIS widows and their children in YPG refugee camps

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,090
    Overall activity: 2.0%

1 members found this post helpful.

ISIS widows and their children in YPG refugee camps

YPG refugee camps are filled with ISIS widows of European 'origin' (at least, nationality) and their children.
    The widows are wheeping now, they say they've just followed their husband and they are sorry and now they understand they were wrong.
    I don't believe a word they say, they can hang them in the highest tree.
    But what about their children?
    Belgian government sets an age limit of 10 years. Older children are indoctrinated, and many of them have allready killed or executed other people.
    Belgian government will not actively seek, but accept children under 10, provided a DNA test can prove their origin.
    I think these children should eventually get back to the native country of their parents.
    I guess they should be educated by foster parents.
    Their mothers should never ever be allowed to see their children again. As far as I am concerned, they should die.

Oh, and I stumbled on fake news, distributed by Turkish TV on YPG :

I don't say such incidents never happened, but it is Erdogan Nazi propaganda in full swing.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

If they were indoctrinated in Europe and chose to go to the Near East it's one thing. However, I thought a lot of these women were Zazidis or daughters of Middle Eastern Muslims forced into marriage with these monsters.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 1,090
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    If they were indoctrinated in Europe and chose to go to the Near East it's one thing. However, I thought a lot of these women were Zazidis or daughters of Middle Eastern Muslims forced into marriage with these monsters.
    I saw a documentary yesterday, in one of these camps.
    There were about 10 women born and raised in Belgium, and also from a lot of other European countries.
    There was even 1 blonde, genuinly Belgian woman among them, who married a Muslim in Belgium and was stupid enough to follow him.
    If you hear what these wheeping women say now, and you compare to what they've put on facebook the last few years, you know enough.

I think and hope there were no Zazidi there, they were all released and free to go home.

Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-DF103
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1bm

Ethnic group
    Arvern

1 members found this post helpful.
    “I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and my windows to be stuffed. I want the cultures of all the lands to be blown about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any” (Gandhi)

Let them stay where they belong...

No mercy for those people who came here asking for security, assistance, work and freedom, and then go about killing innocents by the hundred.

Welcome to France, whoever you are. But once here... love it (as it is) or leave it!
    It is therefore worth while to search out the bounds between opinion and knowledge; and examine by what measures, in things whereof we have no certain knowledge, we ought to regulate our assent and moderate our persuasion. (John Locke)