Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Pizza in Italy

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

I had focaccia yesterday and it was one of the best things I've ever had! I had it in the past without knowing what it was called, but as of yesterday I had some really high quality focaccia and the rich olive oil made it heavenly. Aesthetically, it looks like a boring old piece of bread, and when it's in your hands it feels hard as a rock so naturally one without focaccia experience wouldn't expect much excitement from it but giving it a shot will get you hooked!

Is it ok to put tomato sauce and mozzarella on it to make it into a pizza? Or maybe stuff it with ricotta? I don't see much room for improvement, focaccia is absolutely fantastic on its own!
    mmmmmmmmm dooouuughhhnuuuutz

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    I had focaccia yesterday and it was one of the best things I've ever had! I had it in the past without knowing what it was called, but as of yesterday I had some really high quality focaccia and the rich olive oil made it heavenly. Aesthetically, it looks like a boring old piece of bread, and when it's in your hands it feels hard as a rock so naturally one without focaccia experience wouldn't expect much excitement from it but giving it a shot will get you hooked!

Is it ok to put tomato sauce and mozzarella on it to make it into a pizza? Or maybe stuff it with ricotta? I don't see much room for improvement, focaccia is absolutely fantastic on its own!
    Why not, call it “Calzone alla Davef” lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123