Is winter ever going to end?

Just wondering what winter tires do anyone uses though? I bought a set of MT wheels but haven't decided what winter tires should I buy since I can't rely on a set of all-season tires.

Clearly, some Tri-State areas are not EXOPLANET material.
It’s so cold, and is getting colder and colder. :petrified:

Clearly, some Tri-State areas are not EXOPLANET material.
It’s so cold, and is getting colder and colder. :petrified:

yes, but we got our first snow last night: two inches and it's already gone.

yes, but we got our first snow last night: two inches and it's already gone.

A Storm is coming, and in my area Monday it’s going to be 6℉ (-14 Celsius), 2℉ (-17 C) at night.
Pray for me. LOL :)

Good News:
Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow, an Early Spring is coming.

Thanks Phil! (y) lol

190202-phil-shadow-groundhog.jpg

The winter will never end, we will go towards the glaciation, it will arrive in the next 30 years and in the next decade we will see changes. The end is near.

In this moment: +18°C.

The winter will never end, we will go towards the glaciation, it will arrive in the next 30 years and in the next decade we will see changes. The end is near.

Holy cannoli! thanks for the tip. :)
I should probably buy acres and acres of land in Florida and Mexico. I’ll resell it in 30 years, and make a Kiling.

—- Edit—-
Just in case... :
make a killing = have a great financial success. :grin:

Last edited:
Right now: 21℉ or -6°C (below zero).
The weather has gone mad. In Romania it suddenly warmed up to temperatures of +10 to +12 Celsius. Like spring. Now, in general, it had to be below zero to -15 °C at night.

Right now: 21℉ or -6°C (below zero).
Scusa ma non posso aiutarti :grin:. Perché hai abbandonato il sole dell Mediterraneo? Come diceva quella famosa canzone di Cotugno?
However, this premature spring is not a good thing, we say it's all sickness. Because usually, winter returns again with low temperatures causing damage to the agriculture. È ancora presto per dire addio all inverno.
Ma se continua così con queste temperature alte, dopo un paio di giorni io vado e mi butto all mare, mentre tu continua a giocare con le palle di neve. :grin:

Last edited:
Holy cannoli! thanks for the tip. :)
I should probably buy acres and acres of land in Florida and Mexico. I’ll resell it in 30 years, and make a Kiling.

—- Edit—-
Just in case... :
make a killing = have a great financial success. :grin:

When you try to move to Mexico you will find an insurmountable wall. Anyway, even if they let you pass to the other side, you would gain 10 years since the glaciation would finally reach Mexico as well.

I quite like winter, but round about February I'm tired of it. I too am ready for warmer climes and the first violets of spring.

Clearly, everything suggests a song to me. :)

Jonas Kaufmann sings this song beautifully, but the video clip available on youtube is poor.

I quite like winter, but round about February I'm tired of it. I too am ready for warmer climes and the first violets of spring.

Clearly, everything suggests a song to me. :)

Jonas Kaufmann sings this song beautifully, but the video clip available on youtube is poor.

Love winter. However sometimes it's unpredictable like the positioning of our inner core-our home. Please no doom and gloom, though!
If one knows the past can he tell the future?
https://www.space.com/43173-earth-magnetic-field-flips-when.html

It was -32F early Thursday morning here in Minnesota. We’ve had a fair amount of snow as well.

@Carlos Go easy with the Fino. :)

@LABERIA Alitalia loves me! lol

@Gidai That’s good, imo

@Angela our Rondine is Alitalia. :)

Right now where I am on the outside 5º heat sensation 3º Cloudy humidity 80% Wind N 3m/s
21h 24´

The open window and a cup of Malaga Virgen

Can winter be over now? Tired of everything covered in snow and wiping that white garbage off my car

This thread has been viewed 19794 times.

Back