Reich and Krause in the same boat

xd5kc5.png

CHG and Anatolian farmer proportions pretty close to my PCA.

the 'orange' hue is for 'steppe' if I don't mistake?

the 'orange' hue is for 'steppe' if I don't mistake?
What the hell. What 'steppe'? This guys contribute to steppe, not the other way around.

If i understood correctly its anatolian farmer related. The green is iran farmer related

The thing is that many samples from the 'steppes', appear to have much from that Anatolian farmer related ancestry, which seems wrong.

Figure Legends (p.18.)

"Fig. 1 [...] (D) ADMIXTURE analysis, with components maximized in
West_Siberian_HG, Anatolian agriculturalists, Iranian agriculturalists, indigenous South Asians and WHG
in blue, orange, teal, red and green, respectively."

Figure 1 is in page 21.

So, many samples from Sintahsta (those labeled Sintashta MLBA, for example) appear as mostly 'Anatolian-farmer'-related with some WHG and traces of other components.

I'm even thinking if BB people went more east as to mix up with steppe people, but some cultural track would be left. By the way more Catalan BB DNA is on the lane.

I'm even thinking if BB people went more east as to mix up with steppe people, but some cultural track would be left. By the way more Catalan BB DNA is on the lane.

Any BB in Catalunha Will always be steppe arriving iberia...if no "steppe" then just locals copying BB central europe...if R1B, thren steppe just diluted by local admix. It can't be won.

Now, zambujal BB with R1B no Steppe might, might, do it.

Guys, there is some mess here with colours and populations - so waiting for confirmation or the opposite, let's master our emotions:
I would not affirm anything, because I could not have the complete paper -
but in Bernard Sercher blog (free) he wrote:
blue: Iranians farmers and South Central Asians
orange: Steppes people
your teal (or yellow?): Pakistan N-India (???) - maybe South Asia HG?
green: West SIBERIANS HG
red: he says nothing, but I believed it was East Asians
all the way, his definitions are less surprising than some others here - for some pops other definitions could be very inaccurate I think -
I wait for some good information...
I open a bottle of good wine and pour it in a not too small glass - cheers!

Have somebody the part of the paper were colours are defined (copy and paste, please)

this picture is from the V.Narashimhan's team work

in fact, both are found in the same paper now I have found the original one!
Ridicule doesn't kill, but it can help to...
Now I have to read with good spectacles -

who understand the link between the two tables of admixtures cited here?

This thread has been viewed 23797 times.

Back