Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Haplogroup ev-13

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree Friends1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Haplogroup ev-13

I always wanted to know more about this y dna ... EV-13 IS FOUND IN MANY ALBANIANS BUT ALSO IN GREEKS(and in many other european peoples) ..obviously is dispersed in Europe and is derived from an african ancestor.. but what is the possibile ancient people that has spread this haplogroup ? Somebody says indo-europeans somebody says that is a neolithic or mesolithic father lineage ... The fact is also that two diverse people such as ALBANIANS and Greeks has a common y dna (diverse because of their religion belifs or mother tingue and so on ).. but they fought each other many times during the history .. a sort of battle between brothers ?!

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

1 year registered

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a2a(m223)(L801)

. Read the section about E-v13 from Maciamo the creator (I Think, not sure) of this forum. Also keep in mind not all E v13 are the same. Albanians have mostly a specific clade that is different from that of Greeks, or Serbs for the matter. That's why a Kosovo E-V13 carrier looks very different from an Austria one. So picture like this: E-M78 is the Mother of E-V13. On the other hand E-v13 has many daughters, which are e-v13 of Albanians, Greeks and so on....

250 Experience PointsThree Friends1 year registered

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I S24 Saxon
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H Pioneers

And so on...

VeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 37.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriele Pashaj View Post
    I always wanted to know more about this y dna ... EV-13 IS FOUND IN MANY ALBANIANS BUT ALSO IN GREEKS(and in many other european peoples) ..obviously is dispersed in Europe and is derived from an african ancestor.. but what is the possibile ancient people that has spread this haplogroup ? Somebody says indo-europeans somebody says that is a neolithic or mesolithic father lineage ... The fact is also that two diverse people such as ALBANIANS and Greeks has a common y dna (diverse because of their religion belifs or mother tingue and so on ).. but they fought each other many times during the history .. a sort of battle between brothers ?!

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum
    Haplogroup E-M78 is particularly high among Greeks (as well as Albanians) and Cypriot E-M78 belongs predominantly to subclade E-V13

read this paper
    http://journals.plos.org/plosone/art...l.pone.0179474

looks like E-v13 is Cypriot, west-Anatolia, Thessaly and Albania
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.