Politics EU participation on US bombing in syria

I'm sure you will tell us exactly what is going on. Make it easy, copy and paste from conspiracy websites.
Assad used chemical weapons dozens of times during this war. It was proven by international inspectors that he had factory and storages of poisonous gas. It is nothing new to be surprised. Stop inventing parallel universe dude.

mhm and you know who also used chemical weapons during this war? rebel groups. and this was also proven.
but sure i got all my info from "conspiracy" websites? just google "dschaisch al-islam" or "army of islam".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaysh_al-Islam#Alleged_use_of_chemical_weapons
look up how many % of the rebels are jihadists and islamists. it was estimated at 60% a few years ago. we have no idea who used chemical weapons and we have no idea who is the good or at least the "better" side. the best thing imo is that the west accepts assad as leader of syria at least for now and stops turkey from attacking the kurds. its better to have assad in syria than islamist groups.

also please read what is written under
U.S. (Obama administration)

"Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, in a speech in Aspen, Colorado on 28 June 2016, mentioned Jaysh al-Islam and Ahrar al-Sham as “subgroups” of "the terrorists" ISIL and Jabhat al-Nusra. US Obama administration officials disapproved this mention and told The Washington Post, who speculated that Kerry's comment may have been accidental, that it was inaccurate and could harm U.S. government efforts to convince the Russian and the Syrian governments not to attack Jaysh al-Islam and Ahrar al-Sham. The Post also reported that "Syrian [opposition] groups" saw Kerry's comments as an example of how the Obama administration has slowly moved toward the Russian view of Syria, which includes painting all opposition groups as terrorist organizations in order to justify attacking them.[88]
The US State Department in July 2016 confirmed that the US administration's policy with regard to Jaysh al-Islam had not changed: Jaysh was and is not a UN-designated terrorist group, is opposed to ISIL, and is not allied to Nusra."

the us is supporting groupls like these with weapons so of course they do not want them to be called terrorists.

The images we saw of those poisoned children were really terrible. Then, if i'm not mistaken, Russia has refused the creation of a commission of inquiry under the aegis of the UN. For this the bombing was inevitable.
Trump is right when he calls Assad an animal. He was shown not only as an incapable leader, but by far exceeded his father with the massacres which he committed against his own people.

The images we saw of those poisoned children were really terrible. Then, if i'm not mistaken, Russia has refused the creation of a commission of inquiry under the aegis of the UN. For this the bombing was inevitable.
Trump is right when he calls Assad an animal. He was shown not only as an incapable leader, but by far exceeded his father with the massacres which he committed against his own people.

but who poisoned them? look up the links and you will see that the opposition is capable of using it too. and i wouldn't accept the UN either when you see that it actually does not call obviously terrorist people terrorists.

but who poisoned them? look up the links and you will see that the opposition is capable of using it too. and i wouldn't accept the UN either when you see that it actually does not call obviously terrorist people terrorists.

Really?

The Russians are not letting the UN observers in to examine the site. Why do you think that is? It takes a while to clean up the site, you know, to get rid of the evidence.

When are Europeans going to stop making excuses for the Russians? Their domination kept half of Europe 50 years behind the times for goodness' sakes.

A commission of inquiry, as I said before, would have clarified many things.
Honestly, the biggest terrorist and criminal in this story is this idiot of Assad.

This post as it evolves, remind me an old Greek moto,

Ειπε ο γαιδαρος τον πετεινο κεφαλα,

and the Donkey said to Rooster, Yo Bighead!!!

who made who?
who made you?
who made who?

Who made who, who made you?
If you made them and they made you
Who picked up the bill, and who made who?
Ain't noby told you

ONCE THAT WAS A FREE WORLD.
IS IT?

WHO BLAIM THE TREES,
BUT WE DENY TO SEE THE WHOLE FOREST.

Really?

The Russians are not letting the UN observers in to examine the site. Why do you think that is? It takes a while to clean up the site, you know, to get rid of the evidence.

When are Europeans going to stop making excuses for the Russians? Their domination kept half of Europe 50 years behind the times for goodness' sakes.

i am not making excusees for the russians. but at least i try to look at what is actually happening in syria. russia has definitly its own interessts but why should i judge them but not also the us and the people who allie with them? this war is not about the syrian people in the eyes of russia but also not in the eyes of the US. people are just naive if they believe that. you now have israel vs syria(assad never liked israel and he also did not like america and america did not like assad) and iran, saudi-arabia(they were supporting the "army of islam") vs iran, turkey vs the kurds russia vs us and who kows who.

Last edited:
i am not making excusees for the russians. but at least i try to look at what is actually happening in syria. russia has definitly its own interessts but why should i judge them but not also the us and the people who allie with them? this war is not about the syrian people in the eyes of russia but also not in the eyes of the US. you are just naive if believe that. you now have israel vs syria(assad never liked israel and he also did not like america and america did not like assad) and iran, saudi-arabia vs iran, turkey vs the kurds and who kows who.
So what is the cause of Syria and Russia delaying inspectors into gas attack area? Figure out this biggest give away who did it and what!

So what is the cause of Syria and Russia delaying inspectors into gas attack area? Figure out this biggest give away who did it and what!

and now you have the UN-security team that went ahead that is not allowing them to enter because of gunfire according to them.

and now you have the UN-security team that went ahead that is not allowing them to enter because of gunfire according to them.
Somehow you sound like Putin's propaganda machine.

Somehow you sound like Putin's propaganda machine.
why? that's what reuters is saying. but yes it could always be propaganda. you just seem to think that only russia uses propaganda. are the wiki links also propaganda? both sides used chemical weapons multiple times and yet we only hear from assad.

"OPCW Director-General Ahmet Üzümcü said the United Nations Department of Safety and Security (UNDSS) had decided to carry out reconnaissance at two sites in the town of Douma before the inspectors would visit them.

“On arrival at site one, a large crowd gathered and the advice provided by the UNDSS was that the reconnaissance team should withdraw,” he told a meeting at the watchdog’s headquarters in remarks it later released. “At site two, the team came under small arms fire and an explosive was detonated. The reconnaissance team returned to Damascus.” "

what was the "large crowd"? why would the people there try to hinder the investigations? maybe paid by assad and russia. or something else.

i am not making excusees for the russians. but at least i try to look at what is actually happening in syria. russia has definitly its own interessts but why should i judge them but not also the us and the people who allie with them? this war is not about the syrian people in the eyes of russia but also not in the eyes of the US. people are just naive if they believe that. you now have israel vs syria(assad never liked israel and he also did not like america and america did not like assad) and iran, saudi-arabia(they were supporting the "army of islam") vs iran, turkey vs the kurds russia vs us and who kows who.

Oh, I don't know, how about because it's not the U.S. that is trying to protect someone who is using chemical weapons against men, women, and children in his own country?

Where the hell is your moral compass?

oh boy.

we arque if Elen of Troy was beatyfull, and if she should be with Paris.
We arque about if Paris and Elen did the right or the wrong.
But troyan war was going to happen, either was Elene the excusion, either other.

In most News I read that the targets were chemical laboratories and factories,
and I ask,

if Syrria of Assant has a nuclear plant,
would you dare to bomb it?
IF Syrria of Assant has a chamical warfare plant, and storage
WOULD YOU DARE TO BOMB IT?

Surely not,
only an idiot would do such.
So either Assant has chemical warfare, either not,
the |Bombing was done to other strategic targets,
for reasons that only they who decide such Know,
and possibly we will never learn.

either Assant has chemicals and use them
either he has not and warfare were from ISIS remnants,

Same happened to Sadam's Iraq,
and
Oh!! sorry we did not found any chamicals!!!
but invasion and job was done,
and do not ask Sadam to forgive them,
neither restore him,
etc etc etc.

IT IS SILLY TO BELIEVE THAT ASSANT DO NOT POSSES CHEMICALS.
IT IS SILLY TO BELIEVE THAT REBELS DO NOT POSES CHEMICALS, mainly FROM THE ISIS (Al Nusra Al Qaida etc) or they can not have an acces by a supporter of them, a nearby country.

The true reason for bombing is elsewhere, not in the excusion.

YOU DO NOT BOMB CHEMICAL WEAPON WEAPON FACILITIES SO EASY,
AS YOU DO NOT BOMB A NUCLEAR PLANT SO EASY,
EXCEPT IF YOU ARE AN INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

come on.
Either Assant USE CHEMICALS
Either he did NOT USE CHEMICALS
THE BOMBING MAIN MESSAGE, WAS OTHER.

it was certain that will not hit Russian bases,
as it was certain that Russian will not counter back.

I have a very simple question to ask. Does this Assad have any responsibility for the terrible situation in which his country lies?

Oh, I don't know, how about because it's not the U.S. that is trying to protect someone who is using chemical weapons against men, women, and children in his own country?

Where the hell is your moral compass?

it is certainly not located in the white house. it is safe to assume that assad used chemical weapons. but so did the opposition. and if you checked the links you would know that they used them just as much as assad did.
and the U.S is not trying to protect anyone. it's sole goal is that assad and russias presence in syria are gone and that it can push it's own interessts just like russia is doing it. there was an incident 1949 were the usa wanted to build a pipeline through syria. the syrian government did not agree so they were replaced in a military coup staged by the CIA. that's why today syria is pro-russia and dislikes the US. today we have again a discussion about gas pipelines through syria and syria planed to build one 2011 that connects syria with iran and did not want one throug syria to turkey. that doesn't have to be significant but maybe it is.

if you speak german i can give you a link to an interview from swiss radio srf (schweizer rundfunk so definitly not pro assad,russia) with a good expert who mentiones this:
the jihadists (yes he calls them by their name even though the U.N doesn't want to call them this way, look up post earlier for reason, they are called like this pretty much everywhere), he even calls them hardcore jihadists, probably coming from ISIS or al quaida, who also occupied the region, had already capitulated and were already transported to idlip with buses according to the peace agreement. it simply makes no sense that the syrian army would use chemical weapons in this situation in this area. it could still be possible but one should still ask the question who really profits from this. he also says that most of the people fighting against assad in the last years are and were in fact jihadists and islamists.

why would the US and support terrorists with weapons? and why is it not going after the use of chemical weapons by these people in the same way?

btw. isn't it funny how turkey is supporting these groups but calls kurds terrorists? poor guys. after the usa completely abandoned them they are alone vs turkey. i still wonder what role turkey actally plays in this.

I have a very simple question to ask. Does this Assad have any responsibility for the terrible situation in which his country lies?

Same as USA that armed ISIS,
Same as Russia who took advantage in East med bases,
Same as Turkey who armed and supply Al Nusra

Same as EVERYONE.

Kantafi,
Sadam
bin Laden
the Father Assant
Al Qaida
etc

are not just one day project.
they do not wake up one morning, being life time presidents.

REMEMBER THE STORY OF AFGANISTAN
DECADES AFTER AND IS NOT OVER.

Same as USA that armed ISIS,
Same as Russia who took advantage in East med bases,
Same as Turkey who armed and supply Al Nusra

Same as EVERYONE.

Kantafi,
Sadam
bin Laden
the Father Assant
Al Qaida
etc

are not just one day project.
they do not wake up one morning, being life time presidents.

REMEMBER THE STORY OF AFGANISTAN
DECADES AFTER AND IS NOT OVER.

I am sorry Yetos but your answer has nothing to do with my question. Maybe you quoted me wrongly.

This thread has been viewed 38647 times.

Back