Politics EU participation on US bombing in syria

Everything you say goes in line with Russian version of events. I wonder why?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahrar_al-Sham
"Ahrar al-Sham became the largest rebel group in Syria after the Free Syrian Army became less powerful. Ahrar al-Sham and Jaysh al-Islam are the main rebel groups supported by Turkey and Saudi Arabia."

"Ahrar al-Sham leader Hassan Aboud stated that Ahrar al-Sham worked with the Nusra Front and would have no problems with al-Nusra as long as they continued fighting the regime. Aboud also said Ahrar worked with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) in some battles, but that their agenda was disagreeable."

""He said all parties, whether they were ISIL, al-Nusra, the Islamic Front, or the FSA, shared the same objective of establishing an Islamic state, but they differed as to the "tactics, strategies or methods""

"Ahrar al-Sham has defined itself in this way:

The Islamic Movement of the Free Men of the Levant is an Islamist, reformist, innovative and comprehensive movement. It is integrated with the Islamic Front and is a comprehensive and Islamic military, political and social formation. It aims to completely overthrow the Assad regime in Syria and build an Islamic state whose only sovereign, reference, ruler, direction, and individual, societal and nationwide unifier is Allah Almighty's Sharia (law)."

Healthy debate does not involve ad hominem attacks, especially on moderators. You've received an infraction for this.

Sure. So called freedom of speech and expression is just another myth of our society.
Many people believe that USA bomb and kill to improve the world.
Many people.
Believe.
Not me.
I don't wanna discuss with these true belivers their faith.
I am here for genealogy only.

Correct myLady,

1200px-Yalta_Conference_%28Churchill%2C_Roosevelt%2C_Stalin%29_%28B%26W%29.jpg

DO NOT TELL A GREEK ABOUT EAST EUROPE OR WEST EUROPE,
WE ARE THE ONLY EUROPEANS WHO SUFFERED A 5 YEARS CIVIL WAR FOR COMMUNISM OR CAPITALISM,

I DO NOT SEE ANY CZECH, ANY HUNGARIAN, ANY POLISH, IN THE PICTURE, WHY?

OFFCOURSE I DO NOT SEE EVEN A GREEK, .
AT LEAST DO YOU SEE ANY ITALIAN THERE? JUST FOR THE QUESTION,
ANY CROAT OR SERB?
WHY? THEY DID NOT FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM?

NO, THE WINNER WERE USA, British Empire, AND RUSSIA,
The other nations did not fought for their Freedom, as it seems, at least in the eyes of USA President Franklin Roosevelt, and Russian/Soviet Joseph Stalin.

WHO DECIDED THE FUTURE OF SMALL NATIONS

Come on,
As for capitalism and Communism,
CAPITALISM TODAY IS DEAD, AS ALSO COMMUNISM,
TODAY WE LIVE THE DICTATORSHIP OF BANKERS IN THE WEST,
AND 'PRESIDENT' MAFIA IN THE EAST.

YES myLady,
small Nations have no will,
THE BIG ONES decide for them!!!!!!
As happened in YALTA.

YOU ARE SPEAKING TO A GREEK,
WHO MAYBE (thank Gods Not in very close family) HIS FAMILY WAS DIVIDED AND FOUGHT EACH OTHER, or kidnapped abroad
FOR THE SHAKE OF STALIN AND ROOSEVELT chess game and DIVISION OF THE WORLD.

if you think that today we have "Free world'
and not dictatorship even to modern Goverments,
Well, at LEAST WE STILL HAVE SOME FREEDOM OF SPEECH, I hope.
BUT SURELY WE ARE BRAINWASHED BY MEDIA,
SO NOT TO THINK, THEY THINK FOR US.

Bomb bomb Caserola chauldron grenade
(I hope FBI do not invate my house :LOL:)

THE PARADOX OR THE TRAGIC
THE MOST SUCCEFULL COUNTRY,
IN THE MODERN CAPITALISTIC WORD
IS THE COMMUNISTIC CHINA, :innocent:
WOW (is the world turning crazy? or I am stupid? :grin:)

EAST EUROPE WAS GIVEN TO STALIN,
NOT TAKEN,
WONDER BY WHO AND WHERE THAT AGREEMENT WAS DONE!!!!!
offcourse Eastern Europeans were there, but as properties, as land, as cattle for bargain, not Free will.

PS
black market existed in ex Soviet
kompot was the heroin behind Iron Curtain

plain handmade heroin is still cheap enough for cancer pains
heroin is still the most powerfull in women trafficing drug

Do not mess with the 'humblle farmers of opium' :useless:
they are usefull,
as also the 'humble farmers of coca'
they are usefull too

Enough, my mind is going to blow,
by just thinking what to eat,
easier is to eat already chewed brain food by media.

PS 2
Winston Churchill
was he a communist? :petrified:
Is that a cuban cigar he is holding? :shocked:
hm
HOW COME HE ESCAPE Joseph Mc Carthy :LOL:

if I smoke Cohiba, what am i?
Communist or capitalist?
:heart:

Yes, you swing from fascism to communism and back. It's democracy which seems difficult for you, even in ancient times. You wouldn't have been able to win that post WWII battle against Communists without our help, but you conveniently seem to forget that. Or perhaps you would have preferred for the Communists to win?

Could you ever address the point instead of meandering all over the place? My point was that the Hungarians revolted in the 50s, the Czechs after that,and then the Poles. If Soviet domination was so wonderful, why did they revolt?

As for Yalta, the major powers, who won and also spilt the most blood and treasure, divided up the spheres of influence. Has it ever been otherwise in the history of the world? The only problem is that Roosevelt was ill and let Stalin run roughshod over him, and before that didn't let American troops go all the way to the borders of Russia and stop them there. A terrible mistake. That's what sometimes happens when political leaders don't listen to their generals.

You can't possibly mean to compare the fate of Western Europe to Eastern Europe after the war? I don't really give a damn whether it was ultimately good for American business or not. Business and trade was good for everyone, Europe and the U.S. as well. I, for one, am glad that Italy modernized and industrialized at an even faster clip after the war. There's nothing romantic about herding sheep and goats or being a subsistence farmer. Much better to work in electronics and computers. I can't remember conquered countries ever being treated so well. They rebuilt in record time, became prosperous in record time. Western Europe wasn't a prison, unlike the East. People wanted to stay. Is there some resentment at American influence? Yes, there is. It's human nature. Would it please some Europeans better if after winning your damn war for you, AGAIN, America just pulled out and let you muddle through for decades by yourselves? It's absurd.

As for the Greek civil war, you're damn right that Russia supported the Communists and the U.S. the other side. Would you prefer the U.S. had let Greece fall under Communist domination. Would Greece have been better off?

What I find objectionable about your whole point of view is that for you Greece is always the victim, never an active participant in its own fate. The Communists who killed and tortured Greeks, and abducted Greek children to send them to "education camps" were GREEKS. Stop blaming everyone else.

We had a Civil War in Italy too, for two years under Nazi occupation, and then for almost a year later. Some of the partisans, especially the Communist ones, killed the people of the Fascist brigades and vice versa even after the war was over and there was no reason other than revenge. I don't know anyone who goes around blaming the Americans or the Russians for that. If some Italians killed other Italians, whether justified or not depending on the circumstances, it's on the head of the people who did it. I don't even blame the Germans for what the Italian fascists did (although I sure blame them for what they themselves did). They CHOSE to do it. We're not puppets of other people. We're not victims when we take sides in these major conflicts. When you make certain choices you have to take the consequences, including the moral ones.

You should read the memoir "Eleni" by Nicholas Cage, about his mother, who was arrested, tortured, and executed by Greek communists for the crime of saving her children from being kidnapped and sent behind the Iron Curtain for re-education. Or maybe it isn't sold in Greece for some reason.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/224285.Eleni

Last edited:
Yes, you swing from fascism to communism and back. It's democracy which seems difficult for you, even in ancient times. You wouldn't have been able to win that post WWII battle against Communists without our help, but you conveniently seem to forget that. Or perhaps you would have preferred for the Communists to win?

You have said that many times but stop it. You haven't helped anyone personally, the government of USA did support a side but the actions of major powers are dictated by their interests. I would have supported the non-communist side (although former Nazi collabolators were part of that side too) but communists lost because Soviet Union didn't really support them.

Could you ever address the point instead of meandering all over the place? My point was that the Hungarians revolted in the 50s, the Czechs after that,and then the Poles. If Soviet domination was so wonderful, why did they revolt?

As for Yalta, the major powers, who won and also spilt the most blood and treasure, divided up the spheres of influence. Has it ever been otherwise in the history of the world? The only problem is that Roosevelt was ill and let Stalin run roughshod over him, and before that didn't let American troops go all the way to the borders of Russia and stop them there. A terrible mistake. That's what sometimes happens when political leaders don't listen to their generals.

You can't possibly mean to compare the fate of Western Europe to Eastern Europe after the war? I don't really give a damn whether it was ultimately good for American business or not. Business and trade was good for everyone, Europe and the U.S. as well. I, for one, am glad that Italy modernized and industrialized at an even faster clip after the war. There's nothing romantic about herding sheep and goats or being a subsistence farmer. Much better to work in electronics and computers. I can't remember conquered countries ever being treated so well. They rebuilt in record time, became prosperous in record time. Western Europe wasn't a prison, unlike the East. People wanted to stay. Is there some resentment at American influence? Yes, there is. It's human nature. Would it please some Europeans better if after winning your damn war for you, AGAIN, America just pulled out and let you muddle through for decades by yourselves? It's absurd.

As for the Greek civil war, you're damn right that Russia supported the Communists and the U.S. the other side. Would you prefer the U.S. had let Greece fall under Communist domination. Would Greece have been better off?

What I find objectionable about your whole point of view is that for you Greece is always the victim, never an active participant in its own fate. The Communists who killed and tortured Greeks, and abducted Greek children to send them to "education camps" were GREEKS. Stop blaming everyone else.

We had a Civil War in Italy too, for two years under Nazi occupation, and then for almost a year later. Some of the partisans, especially the Communist ones, killed the people of the Fascist brigades and vice versa. I don't know anyone who goes around blaming the Americans or the Russians. If some Italians killed other Italians, whether justified or not depending on the circumstances, it's on the head of the people who did it. I don't even blame the Germans for what the Italian fascists did (although I sure blame them for what they themselves did). They CHOSE to do it. We're not puppets of other people. We're not victims when we take sides in these major conflicts. When you make certain choices you have to take the consequences, including the moral ones.

You should read the memoir "Eleni" by Nicholas Cage, about his mother, who was arrested, tortured, and executed by Greek communists for the crime of saving her children from being kidnapped and sent behind the Iron Curtain for re-education. Or maybe it isn't sold in Greece for some reason.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/224285.Eleni

hm

plz
USA did nothing for greek civil war.
USA just made us a Junda at 1967,
and she also disband it at 1973 to bring another Dictator to mess withCyprus so Attila plan work,
(remember Henry Kissinger)
It was Churcill who send the ANZAC and the 3000 Indians of Scombie,
Roosevelt just gave Greece to Stalin,
Churchill disagreed,
and yes communists in Greece at that time were enough.
more than you think, reching 70% in some areas,
remember the Disater of '22-23, not even 2 decades, meaning 1 generation past and WW2 started.

But Greeks also turn the face to Communism due to Blent treaty,
and Belingrad congress, the mix of Dimitrov of third communist international.
Communists wanted to create Makedonia as a Slavic country, so to exit Meditterenean,
that move made Greeks turn their back to communism,
Communists organisations and military groups from 40 % of population, and armed of 25-30% remained less than 8 % and 3%,
Barkiza treaty, as also the case of greek communists president Zahariades is known.

USA did nothing for Greek civil war,
and when we volunteer for Korea at '50s
we had more casulties by USA artillery, than chinese army.

the only thing that USA did was 'marshal plan' (rofl)
and a Junda, and because Junda did not obey Kissinger,
they change it (president of CIA at Clinton's presidency, Robin) to bring another to mess with Cyprus,

COME ON.

WW2 casulaties did had only USA and RUSSIA AND BRITAIN,
search who had bigger in analogy, not in numbers.

AND I AM PROUD,
CAUSE MY COUNTRY FOUGHT AGAINST FASISM AND NAZISM, AND COMMUNISM,
AND ALSO DOES NOT CHEW AMERICAN GUM,
ALTHOUGH SHE IS UNDER CONTROL,
WE DO NOT CHEW THEIR SHIT.
SIMPLY AS THAT.

I know about Eleni Gkatzoyianni
and that hurt us all Greeks, 2 generations after, and will keep more,
as many others.

My family in the years of civil war were considered fasists, (my grand father was double taxated, and other relatives were 'rich', so 2 times they took him to hung him)
and at the times of Junta were considered Communists, (they arrested my father for gathering of relatives in his name day, some of them Communists)

For their Democratic believes, for not being devoted to the 'system' these groups provide,

SO IF YOU BELIVE IN DEMOCRACY,
THEN YOU MUST RESPECT THE RIGHTs OF OTHERS, to SHELF CONTROL
ESPECIALLY THE FREEDOM OF SPEACH,
DOES THAT HAPPENED AT YALTA?
NO BIG POWERS DIVIDE THE WORLD, AND CREATE ZONES OF INFLUENCE, ( or control)

WHO LEGALIZE ROOSEVELT AND STALIN TO DIVIDE GERMANY?
OR TO RULE OVER POLAND? OR BELGIUM? etc

SO MAY I KEEP MY SHELF THE TERMINATION FREE,
NOT A COMMUNIST, NOT A MODERN CAPITALIST?

I want to spend capitalistic USA dollars, and Smoke communistic Cuban Cohiba :biggrin:
I want to eat italian pizza from Ukraine's grain , and drive a german car made in Brazil, use francais perfumes made in cote d'ivore,
watch chinese communistic karate movies, and play korean capitalistic video games,
under a japanese clima / air-condition, with the sounds of british metal music
But really I do not want to drink cola. but Greek coffee from Kenya
MAY I?
I DO NOT WANT COMMUNISM
I DO NOT WANT MONEY DICTATORS, or DEMOCRACY PADRONES,

offcourse you can ask me about the politician in my country,
and all I couls say is .....
and you would have a big part of right and truth.

DEMOCRACY NEED NO PADRONES TO PROTECT HER, ( or to sell her)
so as person there are a lot of Russian who I admire
there are a lot of Americans who I admire
BUT I WANT TO STAY OUT OF THEIR GAMES AS THIS IS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE I STILL HAVE PRSONALITY, AND I AM FREE, as the last can be possible today
CAUSE PLANET TODAY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SMALL VILLAGE,
THERE IS MORE CHAOS IN BIG CITIES, THAN IN PLANET AND UN.

The theory of ΤΟ ΜΗ ΧΕΙΡΟΝ ΒΕΛΤΙΣΤΟΝ (ancient Greek rhyme) Among 2 bad things, the less harmfull is better, means not one out of two, is a good thing, but less harmfull.

You have said that many times but stop it. You haven't helped anyone personally, the government of USA did support a side but the actions of major powers are dictated by their interests. I would have supported the non-communist side (although former Nazi collabolators were part of that side too) but communists lost because Soviet Union didn't really support them.

Who are you to tell me I can't express my opinion about these things? You don't get to tell me how to interpret history, the history of a time period I've spent a good part of my life studying.

You prove my point. It's always someone else's fault, never your own.

It's the same thing with this financial quagmire. Your government decided to lie on its application to the EU. It also decided to buy worthless bonds. Were the people who sold them at fault? Of course, they were. That doesn't excuse your government's criminal lack of due diligence in investigating the bonds or its fraud on the EU.

I've always hated the fact that so many Italians are the first to trash their own country and their own leaders, but it's better than excuses upon excuses and always playing the victim.

hm

plz
USA did nothing for greek civil war.
USA just made us a Junda at 1967,
and she also disband it at 1973 to bring another Dictator to mess withCyprus so Attila plan work,
(remember Henry Kissinger)
It was Churcill who send the ANZAC and the 3000 Indians of Scombie,
Roosevelt just gave Greece to Stalin,
Churchill disagreed,
and yes communists in Greece at that time were enough.
more than you think, reching 70% in some areas,
remember the Disater of '22-23, not even 2 decades, meaning 1 generation past and WW2 started.

But Greeks also turn the face to Communism due to Blent treaty,
and Belingrad congress, the mix of Dimitrov of third communist international.
Communists wanted to create Makedonia as a Slavic country, so to exit Meditterenean,
that move made Greeks turn their back to communism,
Communists organisations and military groups from 40 % of population, and armed of 25-30% remained less than 8 % and 3%,
Barkiza treaty, as also the case of greek communists president Zahariades is known.

USA did nothing for Greek civil war,
and when we volunteer for Korea at '50s
we had more casulties by USA artillery, than chinese army.

the only thing that USA did was 'marshal plan' (rofl)
and a Junda, and because Junda did not obey Kissinger,
they change it (president of CIA at Clinton's presidency, Robin) to bring another to mess with Cyprus,

COME ON.

WW2 casulaties did had only USA and RUSSIA AND BRITAIN,
search who had bigger in analogy, not in numbers.

AND I AM PROUD,
CAUSE MY COUNTRY FOUGHT AGAINST FASISM AND NAZISM, AND COMMUNISM,
AND ALSO DOES NOT CHEW AMERICAN GUM,
ALTHOUGH SHE IS UNDER CONTROL,
WE DO NOT CHEW THEIR SHIT.
SIMPLY AS THAT.

I know about Eleni Gkatzoyianni
and that hurt us all Greeks, 2 generations after, and will keep more,
as many others.

My family in the years of civil war were considered fasists, (my grand father was double taxated, and other relatives were 'rich', so 2 times they took him to hung him)
and at the times of Junta were considered Communists, (they arrested my father for gathering of relatives in his name day, some of them Communists)

For their Democratic believes, for not being devoted to the 'system' these groups provide,

SO IF YOU BELIVE IN DEMOCRACY,
THEN YOU MUST RESPECT THE RIGHTs OF OTHERS, to SHELF CONTROL
ESPECIALLY THE FREEDOM OF SPEACH,
DOES THAT HAPPENED AT YALTA?
NO BIG POWERS DIVIDE THE WORLD, AND CREATE ZONES OF INFLUENCE, ( or control)

WHO LEGALIZE ROOSEVELT AND STALIN TO DIVIDE GERMANY?
OR TO RULE OVER POLAND? OR BELGIUM? etc

SO MAY I KEEP MY SHELF THE TERMINATION FREE,
NOT A COMMUNIST, NOT A MODERN CAPITALIST?

I want to spend capitalistic USA dollars, and Smoke communistic Cuban Cohiba :biggrin:
I want to eat italian pizza from Ukraine's grain , and drive a german car made in Brazil, use francais perfumes made in cote d'ivore,
watch chinese communistic karate movies, and play korean capitalistic video games,
MAY I?
I DO NOT WANT COMMUNISM
I DO NOT WANT MONEY DICTATORS, or DEMOCRACY PADRONES,

offcourse you can ask me about the politician in my country,
and all I couls say is .....
and you would have a big part of right and truth.

DEMOCRACY NEED NO PADRONES TO PROTECT HER, ( or to sell her)
so as person there are a lot of Russian who I admire
there are a lot of Americans who I admire
BUT I WANT TO STAY OUT OF THEIR GAMES AS THIS IS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE I STILL HAVE PRSONALITY, AND I AM FREE, as the last can be possible today
CAUSE PLANET TODAY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SMALL VILLAGE,
THERE IS MORE CHAOS IN BIG CITIES, THAN IN PLANET AND UN.

The theory of ΤΟ ΜΗ ΧΕΙΡΟΝ ΒΕΛΤΙΣΤΟΝ (ancient Greek rhyme) Among 2 bad things, the less harmfull is better, means not one out of two, is a good thing, but less harmfull.

You're completely incoherent, illogical, and appallingly ignorant of your own history. I guess you should talk to your fellow Greek. He at least seems to be aware of the 600 million dollars in aid that was given to Greece during the Greek Civil War.

See:
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a284240.pdf

There aren't an infinite number of economic systems out there. The one that runs the best and produces the most gain for the most people is capitalism. That should be obvious. The smartest thing to do is become more capitalistic, and cut out as much corruption as possible.

As for being under the sphere of influence of the U.S., that's the way of the world. Small countries are under the influence of larger, more powerful countries. Once upon a time the top dog was Greece, then Italy, then eventually England, then Russia and the U.S. and now it's only America. Maybe someday it will be China. I assure you that of the major powers and soon to be powers of today you're much better off being in the American sphere. Plus, I hate to break the news to you, but you're not really on the U.S. radar other than when you default on your debt. If you pay your bills all the U.S. wants to do is trade with you. Your internal affairs are your business unless they threaten to disrupt the peace and prosperity of other countries.

That's the reality. You're dealing in fantasy. There's nothing to be gained by talking to people who prefer fantasy to reality, so I'm out.

- United We Stand -
United States of America

“one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”

hm
plz
I want to spend capitalistic USA dollars, and Smoke communistic Cuban Cohiba
Of course, but in the end, who pays the bill for all these things?

You're completely incoherent, illogical, and appallingly ignorant of your own history. I guess you should talk to your fellow Greek. He at least seems to be aware of the 600 million dollars in aid that was given to Greece during the Greek Civil War.

See:
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a284240.pdf

There aren't an infinite number of economic systems out there. The one that runs the best and produces the most gain for the most people is capitalism. That should be obvious. The smartest thing to do is become more capitalistic, and cut out as much corruption as possible.

As for being under the sphere of influence of the U.S., that's the way of the world. Small countries are under the influence of larger, more powerful countries. Once upon a time the top dog was Greece, then Italy, then eventually England, then Russia and the U.S. and now it's only America. Maybe someday it will be China. I assure you that of the major powers and soon to be powers of today you're much better off being in the American sphere. Plus, I hate to break the news to you, but you're not really on the U.S. radar other than when you default on your debt. If you pay your bills all the U.S. wants to do is trade with you. Your internal affairs are your business unless they threaten to disrupt the peace and prosperity of other countries.

That's the reality. You're dealing in fantasy. There's nothing to be gained by talking to people who prefer fantasy to reality, so I'm out.

So to the roasted meat dish,
and avoid garniture,

1. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT USA IS INNOCENT ABOUT SYRRIA?
I DO NOT SAY RESPONSIBLE.
I SAY THAT IT HAS a % OF RESPONSIBILITY.

2. Do you believe that SADAM HAD CHEMICAL WEAPONS,
AND THE INVASION TO IRAQ WAS TO STOP HIM PRODUCING THEM? as media said
or something else?

3. If Assant had chemical weapons, and as the officers say the missile target the factories,
Do you think is wise to bomb a chemical weapon tank?

and back to garniture,
cause it is very spicy and hot,
at 1821 my country took a loan from British empire,
That loan last until 1980's and payed more than x60 times the primary,
THAT LOAN ALMOST COST THE FAILURE OF GREEK REVOLT
THE FAILURE OF ATHENS SIEGE, AND THE DEATH OF KARAISKAKIS GENERAL COMMANDER OF ROUMELI.
IF my country took 600 millions dollars,
how many reached in Greece, HOW much was the true help?
and how much went to corruption?
FOR 600 MILLION DOLLARS I WOULD BE ETERNAL PRESIDENT OF GREECE 60 years, yes indeed,
Except if that is the amount of how much cost corruption,
in such case, seems our politicians are very smart, AND VERY EXPENSIVE,
at 1950's 1 dollar was about 1,4 Drachmas, and bread if existed, cost 0,0 !!!! 1$ = 4 drachmas at middle of 60's
Since at that time the basic money of a public assistance worker was about 1,80-2 drachmas = about 1-2 dollar per month and at late 1950's was 3,60 per month.
reaching about mixed 120 000 drachmas and in hand about 95 000 at 1990's and Dolllar = 400-450 drachmas,
WOW Too much money to buy corrupted Greek politicians!!!!!!!
you could have buy both Athens and Thessaloniki that time with such money!!!!

By Kazantzakis.
ΛΟΓΑΤΑΙ ΣΩΣΤΑ
ΟΠOΙΟΣ ΛΟΓΑΤΑΙ ΛΕΥΤΕΡΑ.
(Correct thinking and counting, makes the one who thinks and counts FREE)

Today I am not FREE, SO I CAN THINK CORRECT,
I AM NOT FREE, CAUSE I AM EXTRA TAXATED, AND MUST PAY EVEN FOR THE AIR I BREATHE.
THE EFFECT OF MODERN CRISIS, IS THAT I CAN NOT THINK FREE.
BUT I TOOK NOTHING, SO I DO NOT OWN SOMETHING,
AND AS A PARSON I AM FREE.

BACK TO FREE WORLD,
AWAY FROM MODERN CAPITALISM AND COMMUNISM.
THEY BOTH SUCK AND SMELL BADLY.

I DO NOT WANT A PRISON FOR MY HEART,
MY HEART BELONGS TO ME,
I WANT TO VIEW THINGS AS A FREE MAN.
NOT AS SOMEONE WHO IS AFRAID, OR OWNS,

to end
600 000 000 US DOLLARS IS TOO MUCH MONEY At 1950's
TO CORRUPT GREEK POLITIANS,
EVEN TODAY, CONSIDER AT 1950's
GREEKS CHEATED YOU.
Sorry but it sounds as an anecdotal, as joke.
could the Cola factory, build that time, cost so many ???

PS
if we both know about Army and military,
then in the first minute we would realise
THE BOMBING WAS A TEST AND A MESSAGE.
A test, cause they wanted to see how effective is Russian defense, and Syrria
cause by the 'road' of the missile ballistic, passed above Russian bases,
what guns the defender has.
A message, but I can not explain what mean, I am not a diplomat, neither a psycologist, to analyze it.

cause simply if Assant had lets say 2 tones of Sharin gas and at leat 1 tomahawk bomb them
you would have myriads of deaths (myriad = 10 000) and not just breathing problems

MY APOLOGIES, AND MY RESULT,
I do not blaim USA or France or Britain for bombing Assant,
as I do not blaim Putin for helping him,

BUT IS A VERY CHEAP EXCUSSION, AS THE ONE IN SADAM,
FOR SOMEONE WHO USES DEPLETED URANIUM IN HIS WEAPONS.

I HOPE NOT TO BE MISSUNDERSTOOD,
I AM CLEAR ENOUGH I THINK.

- United We Stand -
United States of America

“one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”

I also wear American Nike made in Vietnam
I drink American cola made in Bulgaria,
imported American chicken from who knows,
and American burgers from Brasilian cattles
AND I POSSES a korean CAT s-60 mobile phone
BUT MY FRIEND HAS AN AMERICAN iphone8 made in china

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS
does an American has all this?
cause I think I live better in America, though I am not, :grin:

Oh, and I smoke Camel, (american - domestic tobaco) once given to US troops
but today are Japanese tobaco inc

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different

Americans and Europeans often have different perspectives on individualism, the role of government, free expression, religion and morality.

1 Americans are more likely to believe they control their own destiny.
2 Americans tend to prioritize individual liberty, while Europeans tend to value the role of the state to ensure no one in society is in need.
3 There is greater tolerance in the U.S. than in Europe for offensive speech
4. Religion is significantly less important to Europeans than to Americans.
5. Americans and Europeans don’t always agree on questions about morality,

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/19/5-ways-americans-and-europeans-are-different/

Even Jesus paid his taxes:
“Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's”

5 ways Americans and Europeans are different

Americans and Europeans often have different perspectives on individualism, the role of government, free expression, religion and morality.

1 Americans are more likely to believe they control their own destiny.
2 Americans tend to prioritize individual liberty, while Europeans tend to value the role of the state to ensure no one in society is in need.
3 There is greater tolerance in the U.S. than in Europe for offensive speech
4. Religion is significantly less important to Europeans than to Americans.
5. Americans and Europeans don’t always agree on questions about morality,

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/19/5-ways-americans-and-europeans-are-different/

Even Jesus paid his taxes:
“Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's”

Yes but Jesus went to desert for tenths of days to be free from media,
and think clear, He beat the devil,
Do we ?

Americas last war was the civil war at 19th century,
in Europe we had 2 World Wars in a generation time, before 2 generations
and the previous generation grew up in the cold war era.

when an American boy grew listening Elvis and dancing RnR
Europeans were growing with fear of war.

I think we do not need to expand to that,

the Marshall plan :LOL:
Marshall plan was very important in rebuilding West Europe and Greece, of course. But you have to be also respectful even towards Europeans:
In government Edit
At the October 1981 national elections the PASOK won a landslide victory with 48% of the vote and capturing 173 seats; it formed the first socialist government in the history of Greece since 1924. Although Papandreou had campaigned for withdrawal of Greece from NATO and the European Economic Community, after a strong request by the rest of the party members and its supporters, changed his policy towards both institutions. He proved to be an excellent negotiator when it came to securing benefits and subsidies for Greece from the EEC. For example, in 1985 he openly threatened Jacques Delors to veto the entry of Spain and Portugal in the Community in order to secure more monetary aid for Greece.[8]
And this is the third element if we want to explain the Greek economic miracle, must be said that you are very good in negotiating.

Marshall plan was very important in rebuilding West Europe and Greece, of course. But you have to be also respectful even towards Europeans:And this is the third element if we want to explain the Greek economic miracle, must be said that you are very good in negotiating.
I do not know where you found that quote,But because I know better the story and origin of papandreou family,I ask you to search who was his founder, before 1981,plz do it,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5d380dc56e98

"Experts have warned that the OPCW inspectors face an uphill challenge. Chlorine is a gas at room temperature and therefore unlikely to remain at the scene, experts say, while traces of nerve agent are likely to fade fast."

here it says something different about nerve agents:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...dence-suspected-syria-chemical-attack-n868131
"
But if nerve agents were used, those substances "can stay for a long time," said Dr. Homer Venters, director of programs for Physicians for Human Rights.
He said the organization went into Halabja, Iraq, in 1992, years after a suspected chemical weapons attack in 1988, and samples they collected still showed evidence of a gas attack on Kurdish villages."

i just stumbled over the organization called "white helmets". LeBrok, Angela and Laberia read my post please and tell me later how much you trust them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Helmets_(Syrian_Civil_War)

they are a private syrian civil defense organization that only operates in regions controled by the Tahrir al-Sham, aka al-Qaeda in syria, who is a jihadist militang group. the white helmets are based in UK. they are supported by the UK with money and equipment. but also by canada, denmark, germany, the netherlands, japan and new zealand.

from mdr (mitteldeutscher rundfunk) so again definitly not pro-russian
https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/poli...chutz-hintergrund-umstrittene-helfer-100.html
"Doch auch westliche Nahost-Experten zweifeln an der Rolle der Weißhelme. Der Leiter des Zentrums für Forschung zur Arabischen Welt (ZEFAW) an der Universität Mainz, Günter Meyer, sagte im ARD-Interview, das Hauptziel der Weißhelme sei, solche Dinge zu inszenieren und propagandistisch gegen das Assad-Regime einzusetzen."
i'll try to translate:
"even western experts on the near east doubt the role of the white helmets. the leader of the centre for science on the arabic world(ZEFAW) at the university of Mainz, Günter Meyer, said in a ARD-Interview, that the main goal of the white Helmets is, to stage such things and to use them as propaganda against the Assad-Regime"

the swedish human rights group accuses the white helmets to not care for all civilians in the same extent.
the kurds banned them from their territory as soon as they conquered it from islamists.
when the kurds were pushed back by turkey the white helmets returned.
http://theregion.org/article/13161-...s-and-the-syrian-observatory-for-human-rights
"After two and a half years of prohibition, the #SyrianCivilDefense returned to work in the Syrian city of Afrin to serve all Syrians." they tweeted, "The #PYD and #YPJ closed the centre and arrested the volunteers who were working there" they claimed. The tweet received criticism from some, as critics alleged that the white helmets were acting as humanitarian auxiliary support for the occupation. Others, however, praised the White Helmets."

"In fact over the course of Operation Olive Branch, where even the most conservative estimates placed the civilian death toll in the hundreds, the White Helmets did not make any statements of condemnation against killings perpetrated by the Turkish Armed Forces and their FSA partners."

the "FSA partners" are all the islamist groups mentioned in previous posts.

"On January 24th, 2018 -- the Alliance of Middle Eastern Socialists -- made up of many Syrian leftists -- released a statement entitled "Solidarity with Afrin, al-Ghouta, Idlib against all military attacks", in which they made the accusation that The Syrian National Coalition of Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces "not only supported the Turkish military intervention and contiuned their previous chauvinist policies against the Kurds in Syria, but are also participating in this operation by calling on Syrian refugees in Turkey to join the Syrian armed opposition groups fighting in Afrin.""

"The Syrian analyst Hasan Sivri described the white helmets as the new Free Syrian Army because of the media impact that their actions have on the community of Western countries and according to him this serves as a curtain to the various armed jihadist groups that use the image of the white helmets to gain international support. One of its examples is during the fall of the Governorate of Idlib in the hands of opponents, the faction of the white helmets of the place raised black flags next to the militias of the Al Nusra Front."

i think there is a clip about this in this video (2:34) among many other suspicous facts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUoGSzVbVU

the director Raed Saleh is an islamist radical according to some analysts.

the white helmets are one of the primary sources when it comes to the latest chemical attack in douma. according to the direcotor of the organization Raed Saleh the organization already burried certain victims of the attack and gave the coordinates of the graves to the OPCW.

now i'm asking you directly LeBrok, Angela and Laberia. how much do you believe such an organization and how much do you believe the UK, the US and other governments who are funding this organization with millions of dollars and even defend it when people critisize it. no, they even nominate the white helmets for piece awards. isn't this placing just a little spark of doubt in you?

Last edited:
i just stumbled over the organization called "white helmets". LeBrok, Angela and Laberia read my post please and tell me later how much you trust them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Helmets_(Syrian_Civil_War)

they are a private syrian civil defense organization that only operates in regions controled by the Tahrir al-Sham, aka al-Qaeda in syria, who is a jihadist militang group. the white helmets are based in UK. they are supported by the UK with money and equipment. but also by canada, denmark, germany, the netherlands, japan and new zealand.

from mdr (mitteldeutscher rundfunk) so again definitly not pro-russian
https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/poli...chutz-hintergrund-umstrittene-helfer-100.html
"Doch auch westliche Nahost-Experten zweifeln an der Rolle der Weißhelme. Der Leiter des Zentrums für Forschung zur Arabischen Welt (ZEFAW) an der Universität Mainz, Günter Meyer, sagte im ARD-Interview, das Hauptziel der Weißhelme sei, solche Dinge zu inszenieren und propagandistisch gegen das Assad-Regime einzusetzen."
i'll try to translate:
"even western experts on the near east doubt the role of the white helmets. the leader of the centre for science on the arabic world(ZEFAW) at the university of Mainz, Günter Meyer, said in a ARD-Interview, that the main goal of the white Helmets is, to stage such things and to use them as propaganda against the Assad-Regime"

the swedish human rights group accuses the white helmets to not care for all civilians in the same extent.
the kurds banned them from their territory as soon as they conquered it from islamists.
when the kurds were pushed back by turkey the white helmets returned.
http://theregion.org/article/13161-...s-and-the-syrian-observatory-for-human-rights
"After two and a half years of prohibition, the #SyrianCivilDefense returned to work in the Syrian city of Afrin to serve all Syrians." they tweeted, "The #PYD and #YPJ closed the centre and arrested the volunteers who were working there" they claimed. The tweet received criticism from some, as critics alleged that the white helmets were acting as humanitarian auxiliary support for the occupation. Others, however, praised the White Helmets."

"In fact over the course of Operation Olive Branch, where even the most conservative estimates placed the civilian death toll in the hundreds, the White Helmets did not make any statements of condemnation against killings perpetrated by the Turkish Armed Forces and their FSA partners."

the "FSA partners" are all the islamist groups mentioned in previous posts.

"On January 24th, 2018 -- the Alliance of Middle Eastern Socialists -- made up of many Syrian leftists -- released a statement entitled "Solidarity with Afrin, al-Ghouta, Idlib against all military attacks", in which they made the accusation that The Syrian National Coalition of Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces "not only supported the Turkish military intervention and contiuned their previous chauvinist policies against the Kurds in Syria, but are also participating in this operation by calling on Syrian refugees in Turkey to join the Syrian armed opposition groups fighting in Afrin.""

"The Syrian analyst Hasan Sivri described the white helmets as the new Free Syrian Army because of the media impact that their actions have on the community of Western countries and according to him this serves as a curtain to the various armed jihadist groups that use the image of the white helmets to gain international support. One of its examples is during the fall of the Governorate of Idlib in the hands of opponents, the faction of the white helmets of the place raised black flags next to the militias of the Al Nusra Front."

i think there is a clip about this in this video (2:34) among many other suspicous facts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUoGSzVbVU

the director Raed Saleh is an islamist radical according to some analysts.

the white helmets are one of the primary sources when it comes to the latest chemical attack in douma. according to the direcotor of the organization Raed Saleh the organization already burried certain victims of the attack and gave the coordinates of the graves to the OPCW.

now i'm asking you directly LeBrok, Angela and Laberia. how much do you believe such an organization and how much do you believe the UK, the US and other governments who are funding this organization with millions of dollars and even defend it when people critisize it. no, they even nominate the white helmets for piece awards. isn't this placing just a little spark of doubt in you?

What baffles me the most is your disproportionately big preoccupation with bombing of Syria by US, and lack of participation in any other thread? What interest you have in it?
Seems that you are here not for genetic or historical knowledge but to explain to us how bad the US is and good Syria and Russia.

you are clutching on straw arguments now. what interessts i have in? i want all americans to fully accept the superiority of the glorious russian empire, that they surrender and accept putin as their rightful leader who will make america great again.
do you think schweizer rundfunk or mitteldeutscher rundfunk are pro-russia? they are definitly not. so what are their "interessts" when they say something critical about the actions of the west, their own governments, in syria? maybe they smell something fishy and think something is wrong?
now tell me do you trust the white helmets, and do you trust the people who support and protect them until now? wouldn't it be kind of scandalous if western countries support an organization based in the UK that has close ties to islamists?
well guess what? that is what happened in the last few years.

This thread has been viewed 38743 times.

Back