Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 89 of 89

Thread: EU participation on US bombing in syria

  1. #76
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,196
    Points
    39,519
    Level
    61
    Points: 39,519, Level: 61
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 831
    Overall activity: 8.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece





    Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    Marshall plan was very important in rebuilding West Europe and Greece, of course. But you have to be also respectful even towards Europeans:And this is the third element if we want to explain the Greek economic miracle, must be said that you are very good in negotiating.
    I do not know where you found that quote,But because I know better the story and origin of papandreou family,I ask you to search who was his founder, before 1981,plz do it,
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

    When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

    Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

  2. #77
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.5d380dc56e98

    "Experts have warned that the OPCW inspectors face an uphill challenge. Chlorine is a gas at room temperature and therefore unlikely to remain at the scene, experts say, while traces of nerve agent are likely to fade fast."

    here it says something different about nerve agents:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/d...attack-n868131
    "
    But if nerve agents were used, those substances "can stay for a long time," said Dr. Homer Venters, director of programs for Physicians for Human Rights.
    He said the organization went into Halabja, Iraq, in 1992, years after a suspected chemical weapons attack in 1988, and samples they collected still showed evidence of a gas attack on Kurdish villages."

  3. #78
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    i just stumbled over the organization called "white helmets". LeBrok, Angela and Laberia read my post please and tell me later how much you trust them.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...ian_Civil_War)

    they are a private syrian civil defense organization that only operates in regions controled by the Tahrir al-Sham, aka al-Qaeda in syria, who is a jihadist militang group. the white helmets are based in UK. they are supported by the UK with money and equipment. but also by canada, denmark, germany, the netherlands, japan and new zealand.


    from mdr (mitteldeutscher rundfunk) so again definitly not pro-russian
    https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/polit...elfer-100.html
    "Doch auch westliche Nahost-Experten zweifeln an der Rolle der Weißhelme. Der Leiter des Zentrums für Forschung zur Arabischen Welt (ZEFAW) an der Universität Mainz, Günter Meyer, sagte im ARD-Interview, das Hauptziel der Weißhelme sei, solche Dinge zu inszenieren und propagandistisch gegen das Assad-Regime einzusetzen."
    i'll try to translate:
    "even western experts on the near east doubt the role of the white helmets. the leader of the centre for science on the arabic world(ZEFAW) at the university of Mainz, Günter Meyer, said in a ARD-Interview, that the main goal of the white Helmets is, to stage such things and to use them as propaganda against the Assad-Regime"

    the swedish human rights group accuses the white helmets to not care for all civilians in the same extent.
    the kurds banned them from their territory as soon as they conquered it from islamists.
    when the kurds were pushed back by turkey the white helmets returned.
    http://theregion.org/article/13161-f...r-human-rights
    "After two and a half years of prohibition, the #SyrianCivilDefense returned to work in the Syrian city of Afrin to serve all Syrians." they tweeted, "The #PYD and #YPJ closed the centre and arrested the volunteers who were working there" they claimed. The tweet received criticism from some, as critics alleged that the white helmets were acting as humanitarian auxiliary support for the occupation. Others, however, praised the White Helmets."

    "In fact over the course of Operation Olive Branch, where even the most conservative estimates placed the civilian death toll in the hundreds, the White Helmets did not make any statements of condemnation against killings perpetrated by the Turkish Armed Forces and their FSA partners."

    the "FSA partners" are all the islamist groups mentioned in previous posts.

    "On January 24th, 2018 -- the Alliance of Middle Eastern Socialists -- made up of many Syrian leftists -- released a statement entitled "Solidarity with Afrin, al-Ghouta, Idlib against all military attacks", in which they made the accusation that The Syrian National Coalition of Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces "not only supported the Turkish military intervention and contiuned their previous chauvinist policies against the Kurds in Syria, but are also participating in this operation by calling on Syrian refugees in Turkey to join the Syrian armed opposition groups fighting in Afrin.""

    "The Syrian analyst Hasan Sivri described the white helmets as the new Free Syrian Army because of the media impact that their actions have on the community of Western countries and according to him this serves as a curtain to the various armed jihadist groups that use the image of the white helmets to gain international support. One of its examples is during the fall of the Governorate of Idlib in the hands of opponents, the faction of the white helmets of the place raised black flags next to the militias of the Al Nusra Front."

    i think there is a clip about this in this video (2:34) among many other suspicous facts:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUoGSzVbVU

    the director Raed Saleh is an islamist radical according to some analysts.

    the white helmets are one of the primary sources when it comes to the latest chemical attack in douma. according to the direcotor of the organization Raed Saleh the organization already burried certain victims of the attack and gave the coordinates of the graves to the OPCW.

    now i'm asking you directly LeBrok, Angela and Laberia. how much do you believe such an organization and how much do you believe the UK, the US and other governments who are funding this organization with millions of dollars and even defend it when people critisize it. no, they even nominate the white helmets for piece awards. isn't this placing just a little spark of doubt in you?
    Last edited by Ailchu; 22-04-18 at 19:47.

  4. #79
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    110,111
    Level
    100
    Points: 110,111, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    i just stumbled over the organization called "white helmets". LeBrok, Angela and Laberia read my post please and tell me later how much you trust them.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...ian_Civil_War)

    they are a private syrian civil defense organization that only operates in regions controled by the Tahrir al-Sham, aka al-Qaeda in syria, who is a jihadist militang group. the white helmets are based in UK. they are supported by the UK with money and equipment. but also by canada, denmark, germany, the netherlands, japan and new zealand.


    from mdr (mitteldeutscher rundfunk) so again definitly not pro-russian
    https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/polit...elfer-100.html
    "Doch auch westliche Nahost-Experten zweifeln an der Rolle der Weißhelme. Der Leiter des Zentrums für Forschung zur Arabischen Welt (ZEFAW) an der Universität Mainz, Günter Meyer, sagte im ARD-Interview, das Hauptziel der Weißhelme sei, solche Dinge zu inszenieren und propagandistisch gegen das Assad-Regime einzusetzen."
    i'll try to translate:
    "even western experts on the near east doubt the role of the white helmets. the leader of the centre for science on the arabic world(ZEFAW) at the university of Mainz, Günter Meyer, said in a ARD-Interview, that the main goal of the white Helmets is, to stage such things and to use them as propaganda against the Assad-Regime"

    the swedish human rights group accuses the white helmets to not care for all civilians in the same extent.
    the kurds banned them from their territory as soon as they conquered it from islamists.
    when the kurds were pushed back by turkey the white helmets returned.
    http://theregion.org/article/13161-f...r-human-rights
    "After two and a half years of prohibition, the #SyrianCivilDefense returned to work in the Syrian city of Afrin to serve all Syrians." they tweeted, "The #PYD and #YPJ closed the centre and arrested the volunteers who were working there" they claimed. The tweet received criticism from some, as critics alleged that the white helmets were acting as humanitarian auxiliary support for the occupation. Others, however, praised the White Helmets."

    "In fact over the course of Operation Olive Branch, where even the most conservative estimates placed the civilian death toll in the hundreds, the White Helmets did not make any statements of condemnation against killings perpetrated by the Turkish Armed Forces and their FSA partners."

    the "FSA partners" are all the islamist groups mentioned in previous posts.

    "On January 24th, 2018 -- the Alliance of Middle Eastern Socialists -- made up of many Syrian leftists -- released a statement entitled "Solidarity with Afrin, al-Ghouta, Idlib against all military attacks", in which they made the accusation that The Syrian National Coalition of Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces "not only supported the Turkish military intervention and contiuned their previous chauvinist policies against the Kurds in Syria, but are also participating in this operation by calling on Syrian refugees in Turkey to join the Syrian armed opposition groups fighting in Afrin.""

    "The Syrian analyst Hasan Sivri described the white helmets as the new Free Syrian Army because of the media impact that their actions have on the community of Western countries and according to him this serves as a curtain to the various armed jihadist groups that use the image of the white helmets to gain international support. One of its examples is during the fall of the Governorate of Idlib in the hands of opponents, the faction of the white helmets of the place raised black flags next to the militias of the Al Nusra Front."

    i think there is a clip about this in this video (2:34) among many other suspicous facts:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQUoGSzVbVU

    the director Raed Saleh is an islamist radical according to some analysts.

    the white helmets are one of the primary sources when it comes to the latest chemical attack in douma. according to the direcotor of the organization Raed Saleh the organization already burried certain victims of the attack and gave the coordinates of the graves to the OPCW.

    now i'm asking you directly LeBrok, Angela and Laberia. how much do you believe such an organization and how much do you believe the UK, the US and other governments who are funding this organization with millions of dollars and even defend it when people critisize it. no, they even nominate the white helmets for piece awards. isn't this placing just a little spark of doubt in you?
    What baffles me the most is your disproportionately big preoccupation with bombing of Syria by US, and lack of participation in any other thread? What interest you have in it?
    Seems that you are here not for genetic or historical knowledge but to explain to us how bad the US is and good Syria and Russia.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  5. #80
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    you are clutching on straw arguments now. what interessts i have in? i want all americans to fully accept the superiority of the glorious russian empire, that they surrender and accept putin as their rightful leader who will make america great again.
    do you think schweizer rundfunk or mitteldeutscher rundfunk are pro-russia? they are definitly not. so what are their "interessts" when they say something critical about the actions of the west, their own governments, in syria? maybe they smell something fishy and think something is wrong?
    now tell me do you trust the white helmets, and do you trust the people who support and protect them until now? wouldn't it be kind of scandalous if western countries support an organization based in the UK that has close ties to islamists?
    well guess what? that is what happened in the last few years.

  6. #81
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,329
    Points
    110,111
    Level
    100
    Points: 110,111, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    you are clutching on straw arguments now. what interessts i have in? i want all americans to fully accept the superiority of the glorious russian empire, that they surrender and accept putin as their rightful leader who will make america great again.
    do you think schweizer rundfunk or mitteldeutscher rundfunk are pro-russia? they are definitly not. so what are their "interessts" when they say something critical about the actions of the west, their own governments, in syria? maybe they smell something fishy and think something is wrong?
    now tell me do you trust the white helmets, and do you trust the people who support and protect them until now? wouldn't it be kind of scandalous if western countries support an organization based in the UK that has close ties to islamists?
    well guess what? that is what happened in the last few years.
    I completely don't trust you, your information and conclusions.

  7. #82
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    I completely don't trust you, your information and conclusions.
    so you do not trust srf that made an interview with expert michael lüders expert for islam? https://www.srf.ch/sendungen/tagesge...ng-fuer-syrien
    you also do not trust the leader of the centre for science on the arabic world(ZEFAW) at the university of Mainz, Günter Meyer?
    you also do not trust this german tv report about aleppo where a child is saying that the jihadist made them stay to use them as protection? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB4gf3U7Bag
    you also do not trust reuters with many reports of what the jihadists are doing in syria, like putting people, mostly from minorities, into cages to use them as shields?
    you also do not trust the OPCW with many reports on how the opposition used chemical weapons? even sarin.
    and also not the kurds who are or were on americas side and who banned the white helmets from their territory?
    those are all not pro russia. i would even say that reuters and the OPCW are actually pro west.

    but instead you trust turkey and saudi arabia who support the opposition?

    well i can't say more. whom you trust or not is probably set from the beginning.
    Last edited by Ailchu; 24-04-18 at 20:39.

  8. #83
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    ok ill just continue to post things that i think could be relevant.
    https://special-ops.org/news/world/g...deadly-ambush/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRx2CRrk_s

    golan massacre. in 2012 UN soldiers form austria didn't warn syrian secret police about an ambush by "smugglers" and let them pass. when the syrians waved to them they commented it with "wave as long as you still can". they then watched how they were shot. according to the austrians their order was to not interfere which is probably what blue helmets should do.
    the UN knew about what happened. however the case only came to light because a whistleblower released a video where everything is recorded.
    should the austrians have interfered there or would this hurt their neutrality?

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1I00WR
    seems like syria is becoming the battlefield for iran and israel.

  9. #84
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

    Join Date
    14-05-17
    Posts
    346
    Points
    2,388
    Level
    13
    Points: 2,388, Level: 13
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%


    Country: Lithuania



    Has anyone noticed that EU didn't participate in bombing?

  10. #85
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by exceededminimumso.. View Post
    Has anyone noticed that EU didn't participate in bombing?
    true. i probably should not have written EU but EU-countries. though the EU "understands" the need for the bombing and never said anything against it. it was also never a question that the attack could have come from the opposition.
    “We strongly condemn the continued and repeated use of chemical weapons by the regime in Syria, including the latest attack on Douma, which is a grave breach of international law and an affront to human decency."

  11. #86
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Rizla's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-06-17
    Posts
    45
    Points
    2,127
    Level
    12
    Points: 2,127, Level: 12
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3n

    Ethnic group
    Scandinavian
    Country: Denmark



    I agree with you, Ailchu. The only people to gain from that particular gas attack on civilian syrians, were the loosing islamist rebels - who were known to have their own stockpile of nervegas. Why would Assad gas his own civilians when he's currently winning? It makes no sense. The west has been fooled on this one, if you ask me.

    I'm sure Assad has previously used gas on his people though, when he was loosing.

  12. #87
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    I agree with you, Ailchu. The only people to gain from that particular gas attack on civilian syrians, were the loosing islamist rebels - who were known to have their own stockpile of nervegas. Why would Assad gas his own civilians when he's currently winning? It makes no sense. The west has been fooled on this one, if you ask me.

    I'm sure Assad has previously used gas on his people though, when he was loosing.
    the west has not been fooled. that's the thing. the west always backed the opposition which since the beginning of this war consisted mostly of islamists. and we knew that from the start. the whole picture of the evil assad we have here is not really the truth. i don't know how bad he was. he certainly isn't an angel either. but to me it seems like he has always been the better option in this war. if you look for the opinions of syrian people, especially from minorities, who were living in regions controled by assad or who fled from rebel regions you would have a completely different picture.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S_zmlDuGKU

    the west should not fight assad but actually try to find a solution with him because without him syria will not find peace. or maybe it will but it will be the kind of peace you have in an islamic state.

    maybe assad would have to stand in front of a court just like all other parties in this war. but how can you do that when he still is backed by his people.

  13. #88
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8355241.html

    "Support for Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad, has been “underestimated”, Emily Thornberry has claimed.

    The shadow foreign secretary said Mr Assad, who has presided over a civil war which has killed more than 450,000 people and displaced 11 million, may not be “as overwhelmingly unpopular as the rebels told the West"."

    and this comes from a newspaper that is owned 30% by a saudi arabian shah. saudi arabia, that supports the opposition with money and weapons.

    and she still uses the term "rebels" because she doesn't want to say islamists.
    can you guys belive this? according to her the west listened to the islamic opposition when it made its opinion about assad but did not even consider looking at the people who still support him?

  14. #89
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    248
    Points
    1,462
    Level
    10
    Points: 1,462, Level: 10
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    this is kind of funny and still has a little bit of truth in it. just a little bit. some countries should have been swapped for certain arabian countries though.
    i do not promote violence against children, women or innocent countries.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
    Last edited by Ailchu; 06-06-18 at 17:01.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •