Politics EU participation on US bombing in syria

Ailchu

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
swiss,italian
ok so we all probably heard about these news. there were chemical weaons used in syria and the us and its allies immediately punished the syrian regime under assad. and personally i feel kinda shocked how fast we here in the west came to the conclusion that the chemical weapons were used by the syrian troops, who practically already conquered the region and would have had to expect consequences for the use of chemical weapons and not the rebels who reportedly already used chemical weapons themselves too and were about to lose. the islamist rebel group was named dschaisch al-islam and already committed several crimes against religious minorities.
so to me it seems like we actually have no idea who used these weapons and yet the usa, uk and france start to attack a side and germany's merkel calls the attacks justified and necessary. instead of dissaproving the actions of the usa the western european nations cheer to it and even participate.

i feel like most people here in europe do not actually realize what is going on right now. this is a disregard of international law right there.

I'm sure you will tell us exactly what is going on. Make it easy, copy and paste from conspiracy websites.
Assad used chemical weapons dozens of times during this war. It was proven by international inspectors that he had factory and storages of poisonous gas. It is nothing new to be surprised. Stop inventing parallel universe dude.

ok so we all probably heard about these news. there were chemical weaons used in syria and the us and its allies immediately punished the syrian regime under assad. and personally i feel kinda shocked how fast we here in the west came to the conclusion that the chemical weapons were used by the syrian troops, who practically already conquered the region and would have had to expect consequences for the use of chemical weapons and not the rebels who reportedly already used chemical weapons themselves too and were about to lose. the islamist rebel group was named dschaisch al-islam and already committed several crimes against religious minorities.
so to me it seems like we actually have no idea who used these weapons and yet the usa, uk and france start to attack a side and germany's merkel calls the attacks justified and necessary. instead of dissaproving the actions of the usa the western european nations cheer to it and even participate.

i feel like most people here in europe do not actually realize what is going on right now. this is a disregard of international law right there.

In 99 me and my family and my entire neighborhood were kicked out of our houses by Serb Military and volunteer serb paramilitaries while Serb media was broadcasting all over belgrade and the world that

"Albanians aren't leaving or being kicked out, some are leaving only because they are scared of other Albanians, most are leaving because they are scared of NATO bombings"

They were sending out the most filthy lies to people like you.

This is just one of many things i'll never forget. Maybe you've been lucky to live such a sheltered life that you can't comprehend just how much people are willing to lie, but you
better believe that your being lied to.

I'm sure you will tell us exactly what is going on. Make it easy, copy and paste from conspiracy websites.
Assad used chemical weapons dozens of times during this war. It was proven by international inspectors that he had factory and storages of poisonous gas. It is nothing new to be surprised. Stop inventing parallel universe dude.

Yes,
and before Assant,
Sadam Houssein also had chemicals,
and there not only bomb, but also invade with ground forces,

While in Kossovo, the same who accuse others for chemicals,
bomb with depleted uranium, which if its burned, stays at atmosphere for days, before drops to ground,
and can travel enough distance as gas, so to breath it in,

COME ON.

Kim has Nuclear weapons, why they do not Bomb him?
infact he even threts USA and JAPAN

AND MOST OF ALL,
IF THEY CARE FOR CHAMICAL WEAPONS,
WHY THEY BOMB THEM?
BY BOMBING DEPOSITS OF CHEMICALS IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO RELEASE THEM IN ATMOSPHEARE,

SO EITHER CHEMICALS WERE EXIST OR USED, OR PRODUCED, ETC
ME AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

REMEMBER SADAM AND IRAQ FOR CHEMICAL WEAPONS,

PS
I am not supporter of Sadam, or Bin Laden, or Assant, etc
But come on,
we do not have to consume every trash news they use as excuse for their acts,

PS2

IN FACT USA FRANCE AND G BRITAIN HAS JUST PROVED US THAT ASSANT HAD NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS
WHERE THEY STROKE,
WHY?

consider few tanks/storage of Sharin gas,
lets say about 1-2 tons,
Do you know what will happen if you bomb them with Tomahawk missile?
They will be spread in atmosphere killing thousands,
DID THAT HAPPENED?
NO,
So either the Attack was a failure,
Either no chemical gasses existed

WE DO NOT CONSUME THE TRASH OF NEW ORDER.

Yes,
and before Assant,
Sadam Houssein also had chemicals,
and there not only bomb, but also invade with ground forces,

While in Kossovo, the same who accuse others for chemicals,
bomb with depleted uranium, which if its burned, stays at atmosphere for days, before drops to ground,
and can travel enough distance as gas, so to breath it in,

COME ON.

Kim has Nuclear weapons, why they do not Bomb him?
infact he even threts USA and JAPAN

AND MOST OF ALL,
IF THEY CARE FOR CHAMICAL WEAPONS,
WHY THEY BOMB THEM?
BY BOMBING DEPOSITS OF CHEMICALS IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO RELEASE THEM IN ATMOSPHEARE,

SO EITHER CHEMICALS WERE EXIST OR USED, OR PRODUCED, ETC
ME AND YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

REMEMBER SADAM AND IRAQ FOR CHEMICAL WEAPONS,

PS
I am not supporter of Sadam, or Bin Laden, or Assant, etc
But come on,
we do not have to consume every trash news they use as excuse for their acts,

You know nothing about "kossovo" so don't use it for your polemics.

You know nothing about "kossovo" so don't use it for your polemics.

the effect of bombing Kossyfo and generally ex-Yugoslavia reach my country
so Do not tell me about it.
many UN troops suffer from depleted uranium syndrom.

and much more kossovars,

remember the best cancer centers in Balkans were in Thessaloniki that time, and for lemphomas and leuchaimia the second best in the world at 1990-2010
one of the myelic transplantation pionners the founder of treatment, was a Greek who return from USA.
and the number of Albanians and kossovars tells a lot.

when my brother in law had problem
for every 3 Greeks there were 2 Albanians and 1 Fyrom for chemical cure, and transplantation
After the Kossovo bombing the rate of lemphomas raised 14% each year reaching 200% almost last decade,
and stabilize there.

We are living in the same peninsula.

many UN troops suffer from depleted uranium syndrom.

and much more kossovars,

remember the best cancer centers in Balkans were in Thessaloniki
and the number of Albanians and kossovars tells a lot.

I love how humanitarian and caring you become when its politically pragmatic for you.

Thank you for how much you seem to care about Albanians' health.

Interesting, what were you doing to stop the massacres that Serbs were doing against Albanian civilians that you care so much about?

XN2NwXq.jpg

This image above is very conservative as it only counts CONFIRMED kills of bodies that were found. At least 2000 people are still missing ( i know people who have family missing)
and the Serbian government still does not tell where they are or admit it. Did you know there was a mass grave with Albanian bodies found underneath a police station in BELGRADE?
Who knows where the rest are if they were transporting bodies all the way from Kosova to Belgrade.

ObpBcOs.png

Most serbian criminals never faced court, only some high profile hague cases. Whereas most people that actualy cut up people are living their lives in Serbia having their daily coffee.

Personalities like yours are so see through for me since I lived through it and your facade is so phony.

How come all these sensitivities about international law only start exploding when NATO or America bombs military sites and buildings?

How come there was no complaining about 200,000 dead in bosnia. How come when civillians are killed in extremely painful ways there is no arguing from you?

No, no, the real tragedy of the 90s is that some buildings in Belgrade were bombed...

Let me tell you a detail, Serbs were often using knives to conserve ammo, and the vast majority of the people slaughtered excruciatingly
by knives were either children or over 60 years old.

Albanians didn't have a military, they were only guerrilla fighters, many that never even had contact with each other. The vast majority of victims were unarmed civillians.

What were you doing to stop the children and senile people that were getting their throats cut?

Even if these cancer propaganda were true (they are 90% false propaganda, only 10% is true) it would be worth it.

This cancer propaganda is pure cynical evil that people like Seselj push. Seselj just recently was making up lies about Albanians being born with
two heads because of all the "uranium."

I almost feel sorry for you that you are this gullible and believe these things.

Last edited:
@ Derite

this thread has nothing to Do with Serbia-Albania arque about Kossovo.

I said about bombing with depleted uranium effects
Not about Albanians not about Serbians,

I think I was cautious and clear on what I wrote

WE ARE MOVING AWAY,

THE THREAD IS ABOUT EXISTANCE OF CHEMICALS, BOMBING SYRIA, AND POSSIBLE EFECTS OF BOMBING CHEMICALS.
NOT KOSSYFOPEDIO.

My negative for Kossovo is clear the usage of depleted uranium BY USA AND ITS ALLIES.
if it was needed or who was good or bad among Albanians or Serbs is another story,
my personal view even today is split of kossovo, part to Serbia, and rest unite with Albania
one Albania, one Serbia, not 2 Albanias, not 2 Serbias,
What kossovo is today is just a divide and conquer by big forces, and leave a problem behind, so to need us.
so to come back whenever they want.

I accept your post,
BUT I DISAGREE BY BOMBING WITH 'SMART WEAPONS' ordered by STUPID PEOPLE, FOR 'POSSIBLY REASONS', which are a possibly a hoax.

As for sensitivities,
we are here in the blog many years
Just find how opposite I was in cases with atrocities in Syria,
and also about what left the famous 'ARAB SPRING' in Africa.

I DO NOT TRUST 'NEW ORDER' just that,
and is proven in Libya,
in Iraq
and now in Syrria,

a total failure.
I suggest read my post better.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ASSANT,
BUT 6 YEARS TO SUPRESS ISIS
AND 7 YEARS WAR IS TOO MUCH
AND CONSIDERING THAT TURKEY MIGHT EXPAND BORDERS AT AFRIN
IT IS JUST RIDICULOUS FOR A COMMON MIND TO SWALLOW STUPIDITY.

@ Derite

You made two comments about Kosova and these exxagerated uranium propaganda with some phony anecdotal stories about clinics. I'm leaving this thread now iapetoc

@ Derite

Not about Albanians not about Serbians,

I think I was cautious and clear on what I wrote

WE ARE MOVING AWAY,

THE THREAD IS ABOUT EXISTANCE OF CHEMICALS, BOMBING SYRIA, AND POSSIBLE EFECTS OF BOMBING CHEMICALS.
NOT KOSSYFOPEDIO.

My negative for Kossovo is clear the usage of depleted uranium BY USA AND ITS ALLIES.
if it was needed or who was good or bad among Albanians or Serbs is another story,
my personal view even today is split of kossovo, part to Serbia, and rest unite with Albania
one Albania, one Serbia, not 2 Albanias, not 2 Serbias,
What kossovo is today is just a divide and conquer by big forces, and leave a problem behind, so to need us.
so to come back whenever they want.

I accept your post,
BUT I DISAGREE BY BOMBING WITH 'SMART WEAPONS' ordered by STUPID PEOPLE, FOR 'POSSIBLY REASONS', which are a possibly a hoax.

As for sensitivities,
we are here in the blog many years
Just find how opposite I was in cases with atrocities in Syria,
and also about what left the famous 'ARAB SPRING' in Africa.

I DO NOT TRUST 'NEW ORDER' just that,
and is proven in Libya,
in Iraq
and now in Syrria,

a total failure.
I suggest read my post better.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ASSANT,
BUT 6 YEARS TO SUPRESS ISIS
AND 7 YEARS WAR IS TOO MUCH
AND CONSIDERING THAT TURKEY MIGHT EXPAND BORDERS AT AFRIN
IT IS JUST RIDICULOUS FOR A COMMON MIND TO SWALLOW STUPIDITY.

Yes, you made one of your usual comments about the effects of uranium in Greece without backing with any source.

Οκ

that is a source that accepts Depleted uranium
but denies the volume about ex-yugoslavia bombing

http://www.care.gr/post/2681/to-syndromo-ton-valkanion

http://www.skai.gr/news/world/article/37532/Σύνδρομο-των-Βαλκανίων/

500 Italian soldiers suffered by Kossovo Syndrom or else Balkan syndrom
and 42 Died

In Greece no one is willing to go anymore,
many soldiers sent Greek Goverment to courts of Justice to recogn the Balkan/Kossovo syndrom
BUT THE ORDER OF NATO is no SYNDROM

http://www.tanea.gr/news/greece/article/4166799/?iid=2

Italian republic suggested a moratorium against Depleted Uranium usage by NATO
but rejected.

Greece Italy and Portugal Medicines testify the Syndrom and send it for discussion in EU parliament
not the Goverments!!!!

In German
https://derstandard.at/3067647/255-Soldaten-am-Balkan-Syndrom-erkrankt

Leuhemia and lemphomas

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deuts...rster-deutscher-soldat-erkrankt-a-111023.html

https://derstandard.at/1231151762147/Praezedenzurteil-zu-Balkan-Syndrom

I know, cause my family spend almost 2 years in a time of 5 for Hodgekin disease.
I know cause I was there,
and I know things light has never seen

https://www.google.gr/search?rlz=1C...30k1j0i13i5i30k1j0i13i5i10i30k1.0.q-ew9VzzSHA

AND IF YOU STILL BELIVE IS A MYTH
'FALLUJAH BABIES' VICTIMS OF DEPLETED URANIUM.

Lamphomas had a statistic of 14/100 000 Before ex-Yugoslavia division, in Greece, at Thessaly and about 11/100 000 in Makedonia aroung middle of 1980's
the rates around 2011 was above 40/100 000 when another person of mines suffered by lemphoma.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-lindorff/depleted-uranium-weapons_b_326547.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...fallujah-the-hospital-of-horrors-7679168.html

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...health-organisation-iraq-war-depleted-uranium

Οκ

that is a source that accepts Depleted uranium
but denies the volume about ex-yugoslavia bombing

http://www.care.gr/post/2681/to-syndromo-ton-valkanion

http://www.skai.gr/news/world/article/37532/Σύνδρομο-των-Βαλκανίων/

500 Italian soldiers suffered by Kossovo Syndrom or else Balkan syndrom
and 42 Died

In Greece no one is willing to go anymore,
many soldiers sent Greek Goverment to courts of Justice to recogn the Balkan/Kossovo syndrom
BUT THE ORDER OF NATO is no SYNDROM

http://www.tanea.gr/news/greece/article/4166799/?iid=2

Italian republic suggested a moratorium against Depleted Uranium usage by NATO
but rejected.

Greece Italy and Portugal Medicines testify the Syndrom and send it for discussion in EU parliament
not the Goverments!!!!
I asked you for a source about this:
I hope this time you understand the question.

I asked you for a source about this:

I hope this time you understand the question.

hmm

Search the statistics of this team

Ath Fassas
I Sakellari
Sarigiannidis

as also the statistics of ABVD-Milan results per region

hmm

Search the statistics of this team

Ath Fassas
I Sakellari
Sarigiannidis

as also the statistics of ABVD-Milan results per region

I have no reason to search, you have the burden of proof.

@ Lebrok

Troyan war was going to happen, nomatter was Elene, Yolanda, Heidi or Caroll.
Invasion against Sadam was going to Happen, no matter he had or not Chemicals
Same here with Syrria of Assant, Bombing was going to happen,
no matter he had or not chemicals,
simply a bad excusion, but we are not stupid,
are we?

my reply is in post #4.

@ Lebrok

Troyan war was going to happen, nomatter was Elene, Yolanda, Heidi or Caroll.
Invasion against Sadam was going to Happen, no matter he had or not Chemicals
Same here with Syrria of Assant, Bombing was going to happen,
no matter he had or not chemicals,
simply a bad excusion, but we are not stupid,
are we?

my reply is in post #4.
I'm not surprised, that master CF showed up right away. Yetos, please get serious help. Your condition is getting worse. You might be suspended on Eupedia for a while to let people recover from this overdose of insanity recently.

I'm not surprised, that master CF showed up right away. Yetos, please get serious help. Your condition is getting worse. You might be suspended on Eupedia for a while to let people recover from this overdose of insanity recently.

Watch your tone ,you *****,because I can change your condition easily...

Maybe next time you spare us from this happy delirium...

Watch your tone ,you *****,because I can change your condition easily...

Maybe next time you spare us from this happy delirium...

You've just received an infraction for insulting a moderator.

You better not be implying a threat with the part I underlined. Because that's not going to fly around here.

101 tomahawk missiles, from allies

how many barells of Sharin had Assant?

did the missiles hit correct?
I did not hear about spread chemicals above Assant's Syrria,
So what happened?

miisiles did found target?
or Assant did not had chemicals,
Or he moved them in other position,
I do not want to think the 3rd position,
cause of simple reasons of ridiculness of agents and satellites,

This thread has been viewed 38649 times.

Back