Same as EVERYONE.

Kantafi,
Sadam
bin Laden
the Father Assant
Al Qaida
etc

are not just one day project.
they do not wake up one morning, being life time presidents.

REMEMBER THE STORY OF AFGANISTAN
DECADES AFTER AND IS NOT OVER.

Why do Europeans have such a skewed view of history? Is it just prejudice and jealousy that prevents them from keeping the facts straight?

Afghanistan was armed primarily because of one U.S. legislator, Charlie Wilson, who thought they were noble peasants or tribesmen or whatever resisting the brutality of the Russian occupation.

He didn't know they had the culture and values of Bronze Age barbarians, and attitudes toward women and sexuaility (i.e. using young boys as sexual substitutes) which, had he known, would no doubt have appalled him.

As for ISIS, and Iraq, the problem has always been that Americans always assumed that people in far off places would become good citizens of a democracy if they were just given the choice. They've always been wrong. That lesson may only now be sinking in, and with it, growing isolationism. George Washington said that no good would come of foreign entanglements, and he was right. Some peoples are just not ready for it.

Dangerously naive, ok, but not evil. There is a tremendous difference between the Russians and the Americans. The Russians are providing aid and covering up WRONGDOING. They are doing it AFTER knowing that Assad will and has and is using chemical weapons against his people. How can you possibly compare that to Afghanistan or Iraq? It's absurd, so absurd that I will not bother to respond.

I have a very simple question to ask. Does this Assad have any responsibility for the terrible situation in which his country lies?

he certainly has. but you can't tell me that a big part of the rebels, who actually have an islamist background and who were supported by the west, turkey, saudi-arabia and whoever also has interessts in this war, has no responsibility.

he certainly has. but you can't tell me that a big part of the rebels, who actually have an islamist background and who were supported by the west, turkey, saudi-arabia and whoever also has interessts in this war, has no responsibility.

And what would be the responsibilities of Assad? All the people you mentioned have nothing to do with that country. They are foreigners, and they do not care about Syria. He, the president of this country, padre padrone, a kind of king without crown, what did he do to keep his country out of this whole story?

And what would be the responsibilities of Assad? All the people you mentioned have nothing to do with that country. They are foreigners, and they do not care about Syria. He, the president of this country, padre padrone, a kind of king without crown, what did he do to keep his country out of this whole story?

if you want to search the one who is responsible for this war i can't help you. there always need to be 2 sides who want to fight. if you take up the sword you are responsible for the war. that doesn't mean that you have no right to fight. it just depends why you took up the sword.
assad had his supporters and he obviously also had his enemies and people who did not like him for many different reasons. they were never united and they are all equally responsible for this war. the only question is who is fighting for what reason and who should end up as the winner. as you said yourself these countries do not care about the syrian people and have their own plans. but as you can see only one side is marked for beeing evil while the other one seems to have the moral highground.

Notice

Sadam friends were baathists,
kantafi had support of certain tribes,
Assand has support of certain religious groups,
etc

at Syrria exists
The Pagan Yezidi Kurds, today Protected by UN
The Kurds
The Allevi Muslims
The Suni Muslims Arab Friendly
The Shiites Iran friendly
Sufi Muslims and Turk friendly
Assyrians
Maronites Christians (Arab-Levantine catholic)
Arab Orthodox Christians (Antiocheian patriarchate)

The situation there is a war not only among religious groups,
but also and among nationality groups,
and foreign volunteers and mercenairies.

A mess.
EVERYBODY AGAINST EVERYBODY.

ISIS vs Evrybody especially Yezidi for being Kufar
Al Qaida-Al Nusra vs Assant
Kurds vs ISIS
Assant vs Everybody
Turks vs Kurds and Assant
Iraq vs Everybody except Assant,
etc etc

Last edited:
US should just change the flag to a giant white star with imperial red and blue bursts coming out like WWII Japan.

Why do Europeans have such a skewed view of history? Is it just prejudice and jealousy that prevents them from keeping the facts straight?

Afghanistan was armed primarily because of one U.S. legislator, Charlie Wilson, who thought they were noble peasants or tribesmen or whatever resisting the brutality of the Russian occupation.

He didn't know they had the culture and values of Bronze Age barbarians, and attitudes toward women and sexuaility (i.e. using young boys as sexual substitutes) which, had he known, would no doubt have appalled him.

As for ISIS, and Iraq, the problem has always been that Americans always assumed that people in far off places would become good citizens of a democracy if they were just given the choice. They've always been wrong. That lesson may only now be sinking in, and with it, growing isolationism. George Washington said that no good would come of foreign entanglements, and he was right. Some peoples are just not ready for it.

Dangerously naive, ok, but not evil. There is a tremendous difference between the Russians and the Americans. The Russians are providing aid and covering up WRONGDOING. They are doing it AFTER knowing that Assad will and has and is using chemical weapons against his people. How can you possibly compare that to Afghanistan or Iraq? It's absurd, so absurd that I will not bother to respond.

Afganistan before a century was a proud kingdom,
Afganistan problem starts after the collapse of British empire and generally end of European colonisation,
when Europeans left start a new war for opium control and profit
Afganistan today is the No 1 in world in production, 66% of global produaction
Notice the black money are huge in such countries,
Like South America states who 'produce' cocaine.
CHINA OPIUM WARS REMAINED IN HISTORY,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

Next to Iran and Pakistan,
they had the most control,
that pushed Russians to enter to take control.
In Soviet and generally communistic societies, they could not control the 'kompot'
an invasion to Afganistan not would gave them inner control, but also a wider world control.
react from USA was to arm locals to resist the Russian occupation,
but in the place gathered many 'volunteers', many mercenairies, and many 'believers',
Like Giving free guns to Escobar and other cartel
The longer the war last, the more complex the situation,
SAME will be with Syrria. the longer the time of war,
the more Afganistan is going to be.

remember at the end of of 19th century,
a doctor in England produce heroin by morphine, which is product of opium
few decades later, the rich of bayer pharm co who produce heroin
were huge,

today not only heroin and morphine are produced
but also methadone, fentanyl, pethidine,
even sirops for cough, contain codeine, a mecon systatic

not only bayer and heroin
but Merck become a colossus by opium

today the pharmaceutical corporations are who knows how many.

The problem of Afganistan is that produces the 66% of global mecon plantations
but is not legal to sell it to pharmaceutical corporations,
and the longer that continues, the longer 'barbarians' will be.

AS FOR GOOD AND BAD GUY

Before WW2 it was Europe and colonial system that ruled the World,
after that was NATO and SOVIET
Today is NATO (not USA :innocent:)
oh, and that bad guy Putin,
strange but China make or pretend the Chinese on the corner (I don't see, I don't hear, i don't speak)
BUT SOME OF US,
EITHER IN EUROPE
EITHER IN AMERICA
EITHER IN RUSSIA,
STILL BELIVE IN THE FREE WORLD,
AND NATIONAL STATES.
NOT IN CAPITALISM, NOT IN COMMUNISM,
NOT IN CORPORATIONS, NOT IN MEDIA,

SO THE 'GAME' THAT WE PLAY TODAY,
IS FIND THE ELENE of TROY
so the future Historian write his poet.
but when a student ask the future Historian
who was the bad guy? what answer he would receive?
and the second question will be
What did Russia for that?
and the third will be
What did USA for that?
and next will be
What did EU for that?
etc
But what will he answer, if the question will be,
WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE?
Except the inner status, the mosaic
would He also mention the responsibility of foreign powers?,

Last edited:
if you want to search the one who is responsible for this war i can't help you. there always need to be 2 sides who want to fight. if you take up the sword you are responsible for the war. that doesn't mean that you have no right to fight. it just depends why you took up the sword.
assad had his supporters and he obviously also had his enemies and people who did not like him for many different reasons. they were never united and they are all equally responsible for this war. the only question is who is fighting for what reason and who should end up as the winner. as you said yourself these countries do not care about the syrian people and have their own plans. but as you can see only one side is marked for beeing evil while the other one seems to have the moral highground.

My question was simple, but it is clear that you stubbornly refuse to give an answer. The reasons you know better.

Afganistan before a century was a proud kingdom,
Afganistan problem starts after the collapse of British empire and generally end of European colonisation,
when Europeans left start a new war for opium control and profit
Afganistan today is the No 1 in world in production, 66% of global produaction
Notice the black money are huge in such countries,
Like South America states who 'produce' cocaine.
CHINA OPIUM WARS REMAINED IN HISTORY,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

Next to Iran and Pakistan,
they had the most control,
that pushed Russians to enter to take control.
In Soviet and generally communistic societies, they could not control the 'kompot'
an invasion to Afganistan not would gave them inner control, but also a wider world control.
react from USA was to arm locals to resist the Russian occupation,
but in the place gathered many 'volunteers', many mercenairies, and many 'believers',
Like Giving free guns to Escobar and other cartel
The longer the war last, the more complex the situation,
SAME will be with Syrria. the longer the time of war,
the more Afganistan is going to be.

remember at the end of of 19th century,
a doctor in England produce heroin by morphine, which is product of opium
few decades later, the rich of bayer pharm co who produce heroin
were huge,

today not only heroin and morphine are produced
but also methadone, fentanyl, pethidine,
even sirops for cough, contain codeine, a mecon systatic

not only bayer and heroin
but Merck become a colossus by opium

today the pharmaceutical corporations are who knows how many.

The problem of Afganistan is that produces the 66% of global mecon plantations
but is not legal to sell it to pharmaceutical corporations,
and the longer that continues, the longer 'barbarians' will be.

AS FOR GOOD AND BAD GUY

Before WW2 it was Europe and colonial system that ruled the World,
after that was NATO and SOVIET
Today is NATO (not USA :innocent:)
oh, and that bad guy Putin,
strange but China make or pretend the Chinese on the corner (I don't see, I don't hear, i don't speak)
BUT SOME OF US,
EITHER IN EUROPE
EITHER IN AMERICA
EITHER IN RUSSIA,
STILL BELIVE IN THE FREE WORLD,
AND NATIONAL STATES.
NOT IN CAPITALISM, NOT IN COMMUNISM,
NOT IN CORPORATIONS, NOT IN MEDIA,

SO THE 'GAME' THAT WE PLAY TODAY,
IS FIND THE ELENE of TROY
so the future Historian write his poet.
but when a student ask the future Historian
who was the bad guy? what answer he would receive?
and the second question will be
What did Russia for that?
and the third will be
What did USA for that?
and next will be
What did EU for that?
etc
But what will he answer, if the question will be,
WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE?
Except the inner status, the mosaic
would He also mention the responsibility of foreign powers?,

Right: it's the fault of Iran and Pakistan that Russia invaded and occupied Afghanistan. They PUSHED Russia into doing it and doing it brutally as well.

Absolutely. You learn new things every day. Russia is just misunderstood. They took over all of eastern Europe for the sake of Eastern Europeans. They just wanted to HELP them. Anyone who says they drained them dry and oppressed them is a dastardly liar. Those damn Czechs and Hungarians and Poles just didn't know what was good for them. What were they thinking of to revolt?

Has it ever occurred to any of you people that the Berlin Wall, for example, had to be built to prevent East Germans from fleeing FROM the wonderful Communist system? On the other hand, some Americans want to build a wall to prevent the entire freaking world from fleeing TO us?

Listen buddy, if there's anything that everybody should have learned by now it's that capitalism, with all its flaws (which have to be guarded against), brings more prosperity to more people than any other system we have, and far more than communism. You know of another economic system you want to try?

You don't want to live in a democracy, flawed though it may be? Fine. VOTE in communism, or IMPOSE it by force, whatever, where you can be ruled by an oligarchy with their own stores and doctors and vacation spots while you pretend to work and they pretend to pay you, and they tell you where to live, where to work, what to buy. Prefer fascism? You've had it before. Knock yourself out.

That goes for all Europeans. Just don't ever again expect Americans to rescue you from either fascism or communism. I think America is finally out of the rescue business.

My question was simple, but it is clear that you stubbornly refuse to give an answer. The reasons you know better.

your question was answered. i don't know what you want. that i say it was all assad's fault? that would be a lie. are you now also going to say that ISIS was assad's fault?
again, assad did not have the whole syrian people against him and not all took up arms. is it also their fault?
read the post before. syria is not a homogenous region with many different people with many different interessts. you have to look at why people took up arms. and more than half of the rebels are actually jihadists. are they not responsible?
you are still talking as if the majority of the rebels were fighting for democracy and human rights. but what the hell makes you think so? it is sadly not the case.

when the kurds start to take up arms in turkey against erdogan who is responisble? the kurds or erdogan?
when the catalonians want to be independent who is responsible? spain or the catalonians?

your question was answered. i don't know what you want. that i say it was all assad's fault? that would be a lie. are you now also going to say that ISIS was assad's fault?
again, assad did not have the whole syrian people against him and not all took up arms. is it also their fault?
read the post before. syria is not a homogenous region with many different people with many different interessts. you have to look at why people took up arms. and more than half of the rebels are actually jihadists. are they not responsible?
you are still talking as if the majority of the rebels were fighting for democracy and human rights. but what the hell makes you think so? it is sadly not the case.
when the kurds start to take up arms in turkey against erdogan who is responisble? the kurds or erdogan?
when the catalonians want to be independent who is responsible? spain or the catalonians?

If in your country there is, for example, an economic crisis, you as a citizen, the first question you ask is, where is my government what the hell is happening here? You do not ask what happened on Wall Street or in City of London. And it's a very normal thing. Why you do not use the same standard here too?
I am an ignorant person about the current situation in Syria and i ask you because you look like an informed person. In this country called Syria there is a war going on from several years. This war has destroyed this poor country to such an extent that there is no person on earth and God in heaven who can return this country to the limits of normality. And it is normal that if we want to make a sincere analysis of the situation, the first question to ask is, what are the responsibilities of the current government in Syria for the situation created? And when we say government in Syria it is obvious that we mean Assad because he's been with his family for decades now ruling this country, not Putin, not Trump. Is the concept clear now?

If in your country there is, for example, an economic crisis, you as a citizen, the first question you ask is, where is my government what the hell is happening here? You do not ask what happened on Wall Street or in City of London. And it's a very normal thing. Why you do not use the same standard here too?
I am an ignorant person about the current situation in Syria and i ask you because you look like an informed person. In this country called Syria there is a war going on from several years. This war has destroyed this poor country to such an extent that there is no person on earth and God in heaven who can return this country to the limits of normality. And it is normal that if we want to make a sincere analysis of the situation, the first question to ask is, what are the responsibilities of the current government in Syria for the situation created? And when we say government in Syria it is obvious that we mean Assad because he's been with his family for decades now ruling this country, not Putin, not Trump. Is the concept clear now?

the responsibilities he has? you mean why people took up arms against him right? the jihadists did it because of obvious reasons(assad even banned face veils at universities). then there are definitly also other people who wanted to fight for more personal freedom and you also have the kurds who now want to be independant. though i do not know when exactly the kurds really started with this idea. maybe they just try to make something out of this war but they actually didn't want to start it. those are the people who should be supported somehow. but they are too few vs too many. the srategy of the US seems to be that the jihadists overthrow assad.
but a big part of the syrian people actually seems to be still supporting assad. especially religious minorities.
though all i can do is google this stuff. i never was in syria myself.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-Syrians-think-of-Bashar-al-Assad
https://www.thoughtco.com/who-supports-the-syrian-regime-2353574
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Assad-is-actually-the-good-guy-in-Syria-not-the-bad-guy-Is-it-actually-the-rebels-and-ISIS-that-are-the-bad-guys-in-Syria

Right: it's the fault of Iran and Pakistan that Russia invaded and occupied Afghanistan. They PUSHED Russia into doing it and doing it brutally as well.

Absolutely. You learn new things every day. Russia is just misunderstood. They took over all of eastern Europe for the sake of Eastern Europeans. They just wanted to HELP them. Anyone who says they drained them dry and oppressed them is a dastardly liar. Those damn Czechs and Hungarians and Poles just didn't know what was good for them. What were they thinking of to revolt?

Has it ever occurred to any of you people that the Berlin Wall, for example, had to be built to prevent East Germans from fleeing FROM the wonderful Communist system? On the other hand, some Americans want to build a wall to prevent the entire freaking world from fleeing TO us?

Listen buddy, if there's anything that everybody should have learned by now it's that capitalism, with all its flaws (which have to be guarded against), brings more prosperity to more people than any other system we have, and far more than communism. You know of another economic system you want to try?

You don't want to live in a democracy, flawed though it may be? Fine. VOTE in communism, or IMPOSE it by force, whatever, where you can be ruled by an oligarchy with their own stores and doctors and vacation spots while you pretend to work and they pretend to pay you, and they tell you where to live, where to work, what to buy. Prefer fascism? You've had it before. Knock yourself out.

That goes for all Europeans. Just don't ever again expect Americans to rescue you from either fascism or communism. I think America is finally out of the rescue business.

Correct myLady,

1200px-Yalta_Conference_%28Churchill%2C_Roosevelt%2C_Stalin%29_%28B%26W%29.jpg

DO NOT TELL A GREEK ABOUT EAST EUROPE OR WEST EUROPE,
WE ARE THE ONLY EUROPEANS WHO SUFFERED A 5 YEARS CIVIL WAR FOR COMMUNISM OR CAPITALISM,

I DO NOT SEE ANY CZECH, ANY HUNGARIAN, ANY POLISH, IN THE PICTURE, WHY?

OFFCOURSE I DO NOT SEE EVEN A GREEK, .
AT LEAST DO YOU SEE ANY ITALIAN THERE? JUST FOR THE QUESTION,
ANY CROAT OR SERB?
WHY? THEY DID NOT FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM?

NO, THE WINNER WERE USA, British Empire, AND RUSSIA,
The other nations did not fought for their Freedom, as it seems, at least in the eyes of USA President Franklin Roosevelt, and Russian/Soviet Joseph Stalin.

WHO DECIDED THE FUTURE OF SMALL NATIONS

Come on,
As for capitalism and Communism,
CAPITALISM TODAY IS DEAD, AS ALSO COMMUNISM,
TODAY WE LIVE THE DICTATORSHIP OF BANKERS IN THE WEST,
AND 'PRESIDENT' MAFIA IN THE EAST.

YES myLady,
small Nations have no will,
THE BIG ONES decide for them!!!!!!
As happened in YALTA.

YOU ARE SPEAKING TO A GREEK,
WHO MAYBE (thank Gods Not in very close family) HIS FAMILY WAS DIVIDED AND FOUGHT EACH OTHER, or kidnapped abroad
FOR THE SHAKE OF STALIN AND ROOSEVELT chess game and DIVISION OF THE WORLD.

if you think that today we have "Free world'
and not dictatorship even to modern Goverments,
Well, at LEAST WE STILL HAVE SOME FREEDOM OF SPEECH, I hope.
BUT SURELY WE ARE BRAINWASHED BY MEDIA,
SO NOT TO THINK, THEY THINK FOR US.

Bomb bomb Caserola chauldron grenade
(I hope FBI do not invate my house :LOL:)

THE PARADOX OR THE TRAGIC
THE MOST SUCCEFULL COUNTRY,
IN THE MODERN CAPITALISTIC WORD
IS THE COMMUNISTIC CHINA, :innocent:
WOW (is the world turning crazy? or I am stupid? :grin:)

EAST EUROPE WAS GIVEN TO STALIN,
NOT TAKEN,
WONDER BY WHO AND WHERE THAT AGREEMENT WAS DONE!!!!!
offcourse Eastern Europeans were there, but as properties, as land, as cattle for bargain, not Free will.

PS
black market existed in ex Soviet
kompot was the heroin behind Iron Curtain

plain handmade heroin is still cheap enough for cancer pains
heroin is still the most powerfull in women trafficing drug

Do not mess with the 'humblle farmers of opium' :useless:
they are usefull,
as also the 'humble farmers of coca'
they are usefull too

Enough, my mind is going to blow,
by just thinking what to eat,
easier is to eat already chewed brain food by media.

PS 2
Winston Churchill
was he a communist? :petrified:
Is that a cuban cigar he is holding? :shocked:
hm
HOW COME HE ESCAPE Joseph Mc Carthy :LOL:

if I smoke Cohiba, what am i?
Communist or capitalist?
:heart:

Last edited:

LABERIA
BETTER ASK YOUR SHELF,
WHO CREATED SYRRIA,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND WHO CREATED SYRRIA,
THE OFFCOURSE YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND HER FUTURE,

the majority of the population is syria is sunni-muslim. that's where "al-nusra", "front of islam", "army of islam", ISIS, "Ahrar al-Sham", and also the free syrian army, FSA, come from. the later wasn't officially islamist but it later lost many its members because they joined islamist groups and it also cooparated with other islamist groups. it was also said that the FSA was selling the weapons, that it got from america and others, to ISIS. maybe they once were not islamist but it seems they were hijacked.
there really doesn't seem to be one major rebel group that is not islamist right now except the kurds. thats also why the US supported the kurds so they could fight ISIS. there was simply no other group that wasn't infiltrated already and motivated to fight them. afterwards the US abandoned the kurds again.

the majority of the population is syria is sunni-muslim. that's where "al-nusra", "front of islam", "army of islam", ISIS, "Ahrar al-Sham", and also the free syrian army, FSA, come from. the later wasn't officially islamist but it later lost many its members because they joined islamist groups and it also cooparated with other islamist groups. it was also said that the FSA was selling the weapons, that it got from america and others, to ISIS. maybe they once were not islamist but it seems they were hijacked.
there really doesn't seem to be one major rebel group that is not islamist right now except the kurds. thats also why the US supported the kurds so they could fight ISIS. there was simply no other group that wasn't infiltrated already and motivated to fight them. afterwards the US abandoned the kurds again.
Everything you say goes in line with Russian version of events. I wonder why?

Everything you say goes in line with US version of events. I wonder why?
Don't you forget Iraq my friend?
They even don't need to invent something new for guys like you.
Who need this event (so called "chemical attack")? Assad? Russians? I really don't think so.
Don't tell me stupidities a-la Angela about Putin propaganda. I can say the same about your brainwashed opinion.

Everything you say goes in line with US version of events. I wonder why?
Don't you forget Iraq my friend?
They even don't need to invent something new for guys like you.
Who need this event (so called "chemical attack")? Assad? Russians? I really don't think so.
Don't tell me stupidities a-la Angela about Putin propaganda. I can say the same about your brainwashed opinion.

Healthy debate does not involve ad hominem attacks, especially on moderators. You've received an infraction for this.

When I said about occupy wall street, you laughed,
and it is in the annex of Democracy, and different opinions,

Tell me, When you said that Putin & Assant will raise the oil prices,
Was it your idea? or a repley radio broadcast?

Come on,

There is no need to revive Stalinism, neither McCarty-ism,

I will not survive another another civil war, or Junda,

PS
Do you know the story of my avatar?

This thread has been viewed 38750 times.

Back