Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79

Thread: Results of LivingDNA from Italy

  1. #26
    Moderator Pax Augusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-06-14
    Location
    Ara Pacis
    Posts
    1,352


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    Guarda a destra e clicca dove dice Admixture (heritage).
    Lo deve caricare su Genesis, altrimenti i risultati rischiano di non essere accurati.

  2. #27
    Norditaliano
    Guest


    Grazie ragazzi, sto caricando su Genesis

  3. #28
    Norditaliano
    Guest


    Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15 Oracle results:


    #
    Population Percent
    1 West_Med 22.45
    2 Atlantic 20.66
    3 East_Med 18.8
    4 North_Sea 18.18
    5 West_Asian 10.5
    6 Baltic 8.09
    7 Eastern_Euro 0.87
    8 Oceanian 0.38
    9 Northeast_African 0.08

    Single Population Sharing:

    # Population (source) Distance
    1 North_Italian 6.21
    2 Tuscan 6.72
    3 Greek_Thessaly 11.89
    4 Italian_Abruzzo 12.17
    5 Portuguese 12.63
    6 West_Sicilian 12.64
    7 Greek 12.97
    8 Spanish_Extremadura 13.08
    9 Spanish_Murcia 13.18
    10 Spanish_Andalucia 13.3
    11 Spanish_Galicia 13.4
    12 Spanish_Cataluna 13.45
    13 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon 13.91
    14 Spanish_Valencia 14.37
    15 Central_Greek 14.42
    16 Bulgarian 14.62
    17 East_Sicilian 14.78
    18 Romanian 15.27
    19 Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha 15.41
    20
    South_Italian 15.8






    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 91.2% North_Italian + 8.8% Armenian @ 5.15
    2 81.6% North_Italian + 18.4% South_Italian @ 5.22
    3 80.3% North_Italian + 19.7% Central_Greek @ 5.27
    4 76.7% North_Italian + 23.3% Greek_Thessaly @ 5.31
    5 92% North_Italian + 8% Assyrian @ 5.36
    6 94% North_Italian + 6% Abhkasian @ 5.39
    7 93.5% North_Italian + 6.5% Georgian @ 5.4
    8 92.3% North_Italian + 7.7% Georgian_Jewish @ 5.4
    9 82.5% North_Italian + 17.5% East_Sicilian @ 5.49
    10 79% North_Italian + 21% Italian_Abruzzo @ 5.5
    11 90.7% North_Italian + 9.3% Cyprian @ 5.5
    12 57.4% North_Italian + 42.6% Tuscan @ 5.52
    13 93.1% North_Italian + 6.9% Kurdish_Jewish @ 5.52
    14 93.2% North_Italian + 6.8% Iranian_Jewish @ 5.56
    15 93.1% North_Italian + 6.9% Lebanese_Druze @ 5.58
    16 93.1% North_Italian + 6.9% Kurdish @ 5.58
    17 91.5% North_Italian + 8.5% Turkish @ 5.58
    18 54.7% Spanish_Cataluna + 45.3% South_Italian @ 5.61
    19 93.3% North_Italian + 6.7% Lebanese_Christian @ 5.63
    20 81.8% North_Italian + 18.2% Greek @ 5.64

    HarappaWorld Oracle results:

    Population
    S-Indian 0.77
    Baloch 5.20
    Caucasian 26.41
    NE-Euro 27.70
    SE-Asian -
    Siberian -
    NE-Asian -
    Papuan 0.30
    American -
    Beringian -
    Mediterranean 33.56
    SW-Asian 5.88
    San 0.10
    E-African -
    Pygmy 0.10
    W-African -

  4. #29
    Moderator Pax Augusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-06-14
    Location
    Ara Pacis
    Posts
    1,352


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Norditaliano View Post
    Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15 Oracle results:

    HarappaWorld Oracle results:


    Thanks for sharing. You're probably the most southern shifted Venetian I've ever seen so far. There are even Central Italians with results similar to yours.

    The North Italian sample reference on Living DNA should be the same of that of Eurogenes K15 and Harappa, an academic sample from Bergamo.


    On MDLP you could get Italian_North as first result.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    Are these numbers for north italy only from living dna only?...............because I score for my family, 35%, 27%, 22% and 21% for my family members.( 23andme) ..........but all have 10 to 15% irish? and remainder french/german and small % of iberian or balkan

    Yes, Sile. Only from Living DNA.
    Last edited by Pax Augusta; 22-04-18 at 04:10.

  5. #30
    Norditaliano
    Guest


    HarappaWorld Admixture Proportions

    Population
    S-Indian 0.77
    Baloch 5.20
    Caucasian 26.41
    NE-Euro 27.70
    SE-Asian -
    Siberian -
    NE-Asian -
    Papuan 0.30
    American -
    Beringian -
    Mediterranean 33.56
    SW-Asian 5.88
    San 0.10
    E-African -
    Pygmy 0.10
    W-African -

  6. #31
    Norditaliano
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by Pax Augusta View Post
    Thanks for sharing. You're probably the most southern shifted Venetian I've ever seen so far. There are even Central Italians with results similar to yours.

    The North Italian sample reference on Living DNA should be the same of that of Eurogenes K15 and Harappa, an academic sample from Bergamo.


    On MDLP you could get Italian_North as first result.





    Yes, Sile. Only from Living DNA.

    Thank you Pax Augusta, considering this results what do you think about the Near East in Living DNA?
    Yes, on MDLP North Italian is first result.

  7. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    29-10-17
    Posts
    11

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a Y2613

    Ethnic group
    Mostly Venetian with some German and Portuguese ancestry
    Country: Brazil



    Do you think living dna is Good for italian people or people that have italian ancestry?

  8. #33
    Satyavrata Maciamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    17-07-02
    Location
    Lothier
    Posts
    9,498


    Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic
    Country: Belgium - Brussels



    Quote Originally Posted by felipeschmidt25 View Post
    Do you think living dna is Good for italian people or people that have italian ancestry?
    That's the only company that divides Italy is several regions (North, Centre, South) besides Sardinia.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

  9. #34
    Regular Member Sile's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-09-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,115

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

    Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Norditaliano View Post
    Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15 Oracle results:

    #
    Population Percent
    1 West_Med 22.45
    2 Atlantic 20.66
    3 East_Med 18.8
    4 North_Sea 18.18
    5 West_Asian 10.5
    6 Baltic 8.09
    7 Eastern_Euro 0.87
    8 Oceanian 0.38
    9 Northeast_African 0.08
    .
    Single Population Sharing:
    # Population (source) Distance
    1 North_Italian 6.21
    2 Tuscan 6.72
    3 Greek_Thessaly 11.89
    4 Italian_Abruzzo 12.17
    5 Portuguese 12.63
    6 West_Sicilian 12.64
    7 Greek 12.97
    8 Spanish_Extremadura 13.08
    9 Spanish_Murcia 13.18
    10 Spanish_Andalucia 13.3
    11 Spanish_Galicia 13.4
    12 Spanish_Cataluna 13.45
    13 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon 13.91
    14 Spanish_Valencia 14.37
    15 Central_Greek 14.42
    16 Bulgarian 14.62
    17 East_Sicilian 14.78
    18 Romanian 15.27
    19 Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha 15.41
    20
    South_Italian 15.8
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 91.2% North_Italian + 8.8% Armenian @ 5.15
    2 81.6% North_Italian + 18.4% South_Italian @ 5.22
    3 80.3% North_Italian + 19.7% Central_Greek @ 5.27
    4 76.7% North_Italian + 23.3% Greek_Thessaly @ 5.31
    5 92% North_Italian + 8% Assyrian @ 5.36
    6 94% North_Italian + 6% Abhkasian @ 5.39
    7 93.5% North_Italian + 6.5% Georgian @ 5.4
    8 92.3% North_Italian + 7.7% Georgian_Jewish @ 5.4
    9 82.5% North_Italian + 17.5% East_Sicilian @ 5.49
    10 79% North_Italian + 21% Italian_Abruzzo @ 5.5
    11 90.7% North_Italian + 9.3% Cyprian @ 5.5
    12 57.4% North_Italian + 42.6% Tuscan @ 5.52
    13 93.1% North_Italian + 6.9% Kurdish_Jewish @ 5.52
    14 93.2% North_Italian + 6.8% Iranian_Jewish @ 5.56
    15 93.1% North_Italian + 6.9% Lebanese_Druze @ 5.58
    16 93.1% North_Italian + 6.9% Kurdish @ 5.58
    17 91.5% North_Italian + 8.5% Turkish @ 5.58
    18 54.7% Spanish_Cataluna + 45.3% South_Italian @ 5.61
    19 93.3% North_Italian + 6.7% Lebanese_Christian @ 5.63
    20 81.8% North_Italian + 18.2% Greek @ 5.64
    HarappaWorld Oracle results:

    Population
    S-Indian 0.77
    Baloch 5.20
    Caucasian 26.41
    NE-Euro 27.70
    SE-Asian -
    Siberian -
    NE-Asian -
    Papuan 0.30
    American -
    Beringian -
    Mediterranean 33.56
    SW-Asian 5.88
    San 0.10
    E-African -
    Pygmy 0.10
    W-African -
    below are my fathers results using same program ..........since you are from provincia Padoa , I thought he might have some affinity since a one maternal ancestor came from piombino dese
    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic 22.21
    2 North_Sea 19.89
    3 West_Med 18.1
    4 East_Med 13.6
    5 Baltic 10.24
    6 West_Asian 6.35
    7 Eastern_Euro 4.2
    8 Red_Sea 3.42
    9 South_Asian 0.95
    10 Northeast_African 0.4
    11 Southeast_Asian 0.38
    12 Oceanian 0.25
    Single Population Sharing:
    # Population (source) Distance
    1 North_Italian 5.4
    2 Portuguese 8.08
    3 Spanish_Galicia 8.1
    4 Spanish_Cataluna 8.82
    5 Spanish_Extremadura 8.96
    6 Spanish_Castilla_Y_Leon 9.21
    7 Tuscan 9.45
    8 Spanish_Murcia 9.46
    9 French 10.46
    10 Spanish_Andalucia 11.17
    11 Spanish_Valencia 11.27
    12 Serbian 11.34
    13 Romanian 11.7
    14 Spanish_Castilla_La_Mancha 12.25
    15 Bulgarian 12.55
    16 Spanish_Cantabria 12.73
    17 Southwest_French 13.64
    18 Greek_Thessaly 13.68
    19 Spanish_Aragon 13.99
    20 South_Dutch 14.4
    Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
    # Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 76% North_Italian + 24% Hungarian @ 2.07
    2 77.2% North_Italian + 22.8% East_German @ 2.34
    3 84.7% North_Italian + 15.3% Finnish @ 2.4
    4 86.4% North_Italian + 13.6% Estonian @ 2.42
    5 61.4% Spanish_Cataluna + 38.6% Greek_Thessaly @ 2.42
    6 83.4% North_Italian + 16.6% Swedish @ 2.44
    7 83.9% North_Italian + 16.1% North_Swedish @ 2.46
    8 83.9% North_Italian + 16.1% Southwest_Finnish @ 2.5
    9 83.3% North_Italian + 16.7% Ukrainian_Lviv @ 2.58
    10 85.7% North_Italian + 14.3% La_Brana-1 @ 2.66
    11 61.6% Spanish_Galicia + 38.4% Bulgarian @ 2.66
    12 61.7% Portuguese + 38.3% Bulgarian @ 2.7
    13 83.6% North_Italian + 16.4% South_Polish @ 2.72
    14 60% Portuguese + 40% Romanian @ 2.75
    15 84.1% North_Italian + 15.9% Ukrainian @ 2.76
    16 75.5% North_Italian + 24.5% Austrian @ 2.76
    17 83.9% North_Italian + 16.1% Norwegian @ 2.8
    18 80.9% North_Italian + 19.1% North_German @ 2.81
    19 84.9% North_Italian + 15.1% Polish @ 2.82
    20 76.8% North_Italian + 23.2% West_German @ 2.84
    as for myself numbers ..........they include Tuscan...........must be via my mothers line......her registry ancestor papers only place her line in veneto and friuli
    Admix Results (sorted):
    # Population Percent
    1 Atlantic 25.78
    2 West_Med 18.81
    3 East_Med 13.91
    4 North_Sea 13.36
    5 Baltic 9.69
    6 West_Asian 8.42
    7 Eastern_Euro 7.71
    8 Red_Sea 1.27
    9 South_Asian 0.77
    10 Sub-Saharan 0.16
    11 Oceanian 0.12
    Single Population Sharing:
    # Population (source) Distance
    1 North_Italian 6.25
    2 Tuscan 9.1
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

    when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

  10. #35
    Norditaliano
    Guest


    Thank you Sile for sharing, my results in front of your father's results and yours are more from the South.

  11. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    30-04-18
    Posts
    203


    Country: United Kingdom



    Quote Originally Posted by Norditaliano View Post
    The high percentage of near East is maybe due at the influence of the Republic of Venice? I'm from Veneto
    Are you northern Italian from Veneto?

  12. #37
    Regular Member shissem@san.rr.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-05-17
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    366

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

    Ethnic group
    English/German
    Country: USA - California



    Quote Originally Posted by Maciamo View Post
    It is just the difference of confidence levels for each ancestry. The complete mode is the most interesting.

    At present British ancestry in overestimated, but this should be fixed in later versions.
    This was my experience. However, I’ve uploaded my data to Gedmatch and use those results as a corrective. Now I just wish I could find two Gedmatch results that match.

    I’ve been happy with LivingDNA and am using them to test my wife’s DNA.

  13. #38
    Norditaliano
    Guest


    Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    Are you northern Italian from Veneto?
    Yes brick.

  14. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    24-04-17
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-L2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3y

    Ethnic group
    Ítalo-Celta
    Country: Brazil



    1 members found this post helpful.
    • Good evening!!
      I'm new here and would like to share my results:Living Dna

      Europa (sul)







      80,6%



      • Península Ibérica
        36,3%

      • Sul da Itália
        24,7%

      • Norte da Itália
        13,9%

      • Toscana
        3,4%

      • Sardenha
        2,4%




    • Grã-Bretanha e Irlanda

      19,3%


      • East Anglia
        7,5%

      • Sudeste da Inglaterra
        5,1%

      • Noroeste da Escócia
        2,5%

      • Centro-sul da Inglaterra
        1,5%

      • Irlanda
        1,4%

      • Aberdeenshire
        1,4%



    MyHeritage


    Europa
    93.3%



    Sul da Europa
    63.8%

    Italiano
    29.2%


    Ibérico
    26.3%


    Grego e sul-italiano
    8.3%




    Norte da Europa e Europa Ocidental
    17.5%

    Irlandês, escocês e galês
    17.5%




    Europa Oriental
    7.8%

    Balcânico
    7.8%




    Judeu asquenazita
    4.2%

    Judeu asquenazita
    4.2%






    África
    6.7%



    Norte da África
    5.9%

    Norte-africano
    5.9%




    África Ocidental
    0.8%

    Nigeriano
    0.8%






    Europa
    93.3%



    Sul da Europa
    63.8%

    Italiano
    29.2%


    Ibérico
    26.3%


    Grego e sul-italiano
    8.3%




    Norte da Europa e Europa Ocidental
    17.5%

    Irlandês, escocês e galês
    17.5%




    Europa Oriental
    7.8%

    Balcânico
    7.8%




    Judeu asquenazita
    4.2%

    Judeu asquenazita
    4.2%






    África
    6.7%



    Norte da África
    5.9%

    Norte-africano
    5.9%




    África Ocidental
    0.8%

    Nigeriano
    0.8%






    I believe this Nigerian result is some noise...

  15. #40
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,255


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Living Dna is absolutely terrible, and is struggling to stay afloat.

    Don't rely on their results.

    P.S. If you think you're a Celt, you haven't been paying attention to the academic papers.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  16. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    24-04-17
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-L2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3y

    Ethnic group
    Ítalo-Celta
    Country: Brazil



    Angela, what would be your diagnosis for the results ??? I am grandson of Italians (Veneto) by father and grandson of Spanish (Galicia) by mother ...

  17. #42
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,255


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTINI1970 View Post
    Angela, what would be your diagnosis for the results ??? I am grandson of Italians (Veneto) by father and grandson of Spanish (Galicia) by mother ...
    Given the "relative" closeness of Spaniards and Northern Italians, that "Iberian" result is suspect. It probably includes part of your "Veneto" ancestry.

    Can you upload your raw data to gedmatch? If you can, do it, and see what the calculators show you.

    Once you've done that, input your coordinates for the various calculators into the Vahaduo calculator (which has a dedicated thread) and see what that shows in terms of ancients. All of that is free.

  18. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    25-06-18
    Posts
    1,291

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

    Ethnic group
    Thracian
    Country: Greece



    LivingDNA raw results are pretty close to Ancestry DNA results. Admixture results however are strange so follow Angela's advice and upload them to Gedmatch or another of the other online free services. You can also download Admixture Studio from dnagenics.com.

  19. #44
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,970

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTINI1970 View Post
    Angela, what would be your diagnosis for the results ??? I am grandson of Italians (Veneto) by father and grandson of Spanish (Galicia) by mother ...
    is you ancestor
    OLIVO ALBERTIN who married Cattarina Ferro 1823-1879 at Cavazere ?

    had a son Pierro Antonio Giuseppe ALBERTIN 1853-1921 married Domenica Crepaldi

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavarzere
    Fathers mtdna ... T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna ... T1a1e
    Sons mtdna ... K1a4p
    Mum paternal line ... R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side ... I1-CTS6397
    Wife paternal line ... R1a-Z282

  20. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    24-04-17
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-L2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H3y

    Ethnic group
    Ítalo-Celta
    Country: Brazil



    Yes Torzio!!!
    Olivo was my great-grandfather and Pietro my great-grandfather ...
    Do you know this family from Cavarzere ??

  21. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    10-08-19
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    19

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-L283
    MtDNA haplogroup
    T2b

    Ethnic group
    albanian & spanish
    Country: Belgium



    Hi Angela, I've the opposite problem. I'm half spanish frommother's side and when i go to gedmatch north italian is my biggest or second biggest match. On 23and me v5 i've only 0,6% italian but with v4 i had something like 7% italian. what do you think about it? it's very confusing for me . thx

  22. #47
    Advisor Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    19,255


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    Quote Originally Posted by Yuxx View Post
    Hi Angela, I've the opposite problem. I'm half spanish frommother's side and when i go to gedmatch north italian is my biggest or second biggest match. On 23and me v5 i've only 0,6% italian but with v4 i had something like 7% italian. what do you think about it? it's very confusing for me . thx
    In general terms, Italy is "Central" Mediterranean, in between "West Mediterranean" people like the Iberians, and "SE Mediterranean people like Greeks. Albanians aren't all that far from Greeks, so I'm not at all surprised that a half Iberian/half Albanian would come out rather North Italian.

    If I'm remembering correctly, Tardis Blue, who is half Neapolitan and half Northern French also comes out as Northern Italian. (Apologies, Tardis Blue, if that isn't correct. :))

    In a far more extreme example, if you take someone who is half British and half Chinese they'll show up as Uigher, which is, of course, completely wrong.

    You have to know how to interpret these test results.

    I feel really sorry for adoptees who follow absolutely incorrect lines of inquiry after testing.

  23. #48
    Regular Member TardisBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-02-17
    Posts
    161

    MtDNA haplogroup
    W3a1

    Ethnic group
    Cheesy macaroni
    Country: France



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    In general terms, Italy is "Central" Mediterranean, in between "West Mediterranean" people like the Iberians, and "SE Mediterranean people like Greeks. Albanians aren't all that far from Greeks, so I'm not at all surprised that a half Iberian/half Albanian would come out rather North Italian.

    If I'm remembering correctly, Tardis Blue, who is half Neapolitan and half Northern French also comes out as Northern Italian. (Apologies, Tardis Blue, if that isn't correct. :))
    That's absolutely correct Angela Indeed, I invariably come out as Northern Italian in almost all calculators.

  24. #49
    Regular Member Stuvanè's Avatar
    Join Date
    25-09-16
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    473

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    J2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1e

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: Italy



    I ran the test with Living DNA a couple of years ago, not with my salivary specimen, but by uploading my raw data to their platform. From the results assigned to me, I always had the impression of having a sort of Frankenstein monster, assembled with the averages of North, West, South Europe and the Middle East. Perhaps correct from a mere statistical point of view, but coarse enough to analyze the autosomal of most of the southern Europeans

    Your recent ancestry results

    Europe
    89.8%

    Europe (South)

    77.6%

    North Italy

    28.3%

    South Italy

    20.6%

    Tuscany

    12.8%

    Aegean

    8.5%

    Iberian Peninsula

    5.9%

    Sardinia

    1.5%

    Europe (North and West)

    9.9%

    Scandinavia

    9.9%

    Great Britain and Ireland

    2.3%

    Orkney Islands

    2.3%

    Near East
    10.2%

    North Turkey

    8.4%

    Kurdish

    1.8%



    20200113_225420.jpg

    Sent from my SM-J730F using Eupedia Forum mobile app

  25. #50
    Regular Member kingjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-16
    Posts
    1,107

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    rare E-FGC7391
    MtDNA haplogroup
    h3ap

    Country: Uruguay



    Living dna is the only test that give me 12% north italian ....🤔
    that should raise some questions ..... (i did the test with my saliva not upload although before they changed there chip )

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •