T Haplogroup Caucasus

Suleyman

Reaction score
Hello,

My nephew from the fatherside did the paternal dna test and got T haplogroup as result. We are from Chechnya, the most common haplogroup in Chechnya is J1, J2. Does someone know how the T haplogroup got in the North Caucasusus? Of did it spread from the Caucasus? I saw that there were people with a ( how do you say it ) similar ( mutation ) dna code from Libya and Portugal.. Could it be from the Phoenicians or Hourrites? I myself did the dna test and waiting for my results but im for 99 % sure that I will have the same dna code as him.

Hello,
My nephew from the fatherside did the paternal dna test and got T haplogroup as result. We are from Chechnya, the most common haplogroup in Chechnya is J1, J2. Does someone know how the T haplogroup got in the North Caucasusus? Of did it spread from the Caucasus? I saw that there were people with a ( how do you say it ) similar ( mutation ) dna code from Libya and Portugal.. Could it be from the Phoenicians or Hourrites? I myself did the dna test and waiting for my results but im for 99 % sure that I will have the same dna code as him.
one main way is via kazakstan then to dagestan
many T found in this 2017 paper

C3 - 41%
R1a - 9%
O3 - 6%
T - 6%

T haplogroup 4th most % found in Kazaks

The thing is, we are an isolated mountain folk with 'isolated' i mean we have very strict rules, we can mary only each other.. it is tabo to mix with other ethnicities.. We have to know the names till the 7th male ancestor.. I dont think we got it from Kazakhstan, bacause our family would know about it ...It has to be from way way back..Our (mutation) shows that its originated some 7500 years ago.. I was thinking maybe from the Hitto-Phoenicians who migrated after the fall of the Hurri-Urartu kingdom to Caucasus? But still the question is I didn't find in the Chechen DNA project anyone else with a T haplogroup..

The thing is, we are an isolated mountain folk with 'isolated' i mean we have very strict rules, we can mary only each other.. it is tabo to mix with other ethnicities.. We have to know the names till the 7th male ancestor.. I dont think we got it from Kazakhstan, bacause our family would know about it ...It has to be from way way back..Our (mutation) shows that its originated some 7500 years ago.. I was thinking maybe from the Hitto-Phoenicians who migrated after the fall of the Hurri-Urartu kingdom to Caucasus? But still the question is I didn't find in the Chechen DNA project anyone else with a T haplogroup..
your "rules" are thousands upon thousands of years younger than the T haplogroup , they do not count.............there was no rules or religion or even towns/villages ............there was hunters, farmers when T went into the north caucasus

like all other haplogroups than have the marker K-M9 .........they all mostly like began around south central asia

every T and L haplogroup person has to have this mutations Haplogroup LT or L298/P326, also known as K1 (and previously as Haplogroup K2), there are actually 30 SNPs for LT haplogroup

your "rules" are thousands upon thousands of years younger than the T haplogroup , they do not count.............there was no rules or religion or even towns/villages ............there was hunters, farmers when T went into the north caucasus

like all other haplogroups than have the marker K-M9 .........they all mostly like began around south central asia

every T and L haplogroup person has to have this mutations Haplogroup LT or L298/P326, also known as K1 (and previously as Haplogroup K2), there are actually 30 SNPs for LT haplogroup

Sile, on yfull.com im listed with the haplogroup T- Y22559, with me there is an other guy with the same T-Y22559. Does this makes that this guy is a far 'family' member a descent from the same ancestor or could it just be a coincidence?

Sile, on yfull.com im listed with the haplogroup T- Y22559, with me there is an other guy with the same T-Y22559. Does this makes that this guy is a far 'family' member a descent from the same ancestor or could it just be a coincidence?
what does it state for matches in your account in Yfull ...the SNP matches and the STR matches........there are also 3 tabs in each section

you should have something like this if you match

Sile, I will registrate on that site and have a better closer look.. thank you for the information (y)

Alpenjager,

My tribe is called " Nash'ho ", it is seen if not the oldest, as one of the oldest tribes in Chechnya.. It is even said that all the Chechens are originated from my tribe.. but being member of this old tribe and having haplogroup T is even stranger if 60-70 % of the Chechens have J1,J2.. And the Phylogenetic T-M184 tree I see the T-Y22559 and further some clusters ( Iberia, South Moravia, Syria, East Libia and Askhn. Jews), what does those clusters mean? Im asking maybe to many questions but it is of the interest in the human history.

Alpenjager,

My tribe is called " Nash'ho ", it is seen if not the oldest, as one of the oldest tribes in Chechnya.. It is even said that all the Chechens are originated from my tribe.. but being member of this old tribe and having haplogroup T is even stranger if 60-70 % of the Chechens have J1,J2.. And the Phylogenetic T-M184 tree I see the T-Y22559 and further some clusters ( Iberia, South Moravia, Syria, East Libia and Askhn. Jews), what does those clusters mean? Im asking maybe to many questions but it is of the interest in the human history.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Нашхой

We don't know this 60-70% of J1 and J2 to which tribes belong. This could be like with Somalis, when they started testing random Somalis in European countries, they found that 70-80% belong to E1b but when they started to sample region by region and tribe by tribe, they start to found large Clans and Regions to belong mostly to T1a. Until now that is know that the most indisputable descendants of the father of all Somalis (The Dir Clan) belongs virtually 100% to T1a.

The scientific community need to do most representative sampling in further studies.

About the Samaale, even Hawyie claim they are descendant of him, according to the tradition Samaale came from Arabia and married a local woman, so it reasonable to assume he was T1a, in other hand Hawyie are mostly E1b which came from Pre- Nubia .

Back to the topic most tribes usually contain different haplogroups, which proves that most tribes are confederation, ibn khaldun father of Sociology said that "tribes are collation" so challenged the traditional view that was in spread in Arabia where all tribes used to claim descendant of Qahtan or Adnan or to lesser extant remnant of ancient Arabs. The same apply to your tribe, the haplgrouop are mostly before the formation modern lineages, so it is logical for a tribe to contain different haplogroups.

Last edited:
13 22 14 10 15-16 11 12 10 13 14 30 this my how do you call it SNR, SNP?

13 22 14 10 15-16 11 12 10 13 14 30 this my how do you call it SNR, SNP?

they are STR

mine are

13 22 13 10 13-13 11 12 11 14 13 30

but I tested 111 of them

Suleyman, I am originally from Azerbaijan. I also got T haplogroup result. I certainly think it originated from Zagros Mountains.

Suleyman, I am originally from Azerbaijan. I also got T haplogroup result. I certainly think it originated from Zagros Mountains.

Do you know your subclade (subgroup)?
Mine is CTS8862, as of now.
Funny, just got un update, I’m actually Z19945. (Negative for CTS1848).

Last edited:

Actually, there are several Neolithic and Mesolithic samples from around Zagros and there is not found any T sample yet. So it doesnt seems like this is the place of origin. Also the most basal branches are not found close to Zagros but to Europe, Caucasus and Himalayas. Then to Mediterranean Sea.So it seems like T inhabited some northern lands, perhaps around Black Sea and then some migrated to the south in multiple waves.

I have downloaded my raw data from 23andme.com with column heads- rsid, chromosome, position, genotype I have no clue about interpreting this data further. Can I extract my subclade from this data or do I need to do anything else to get it?

I have downloaded my raw data from 23andme.com with column heads- rsid, chromosome, position, genotype I have no clue about interpreting this data further. Can I extract my subclade from this data or do I need to do anything else to get it?

23andMe doesn't give you more than two or three SNPs of interest. So, you are able to know if L208 or L131 at most.

You should think to do further testing YElite https://www.fullgenomes.com/purchases/2/? or Y12+BigY in https://www.familytreedna.com/

Highly recomended these options.

Or you can do a less informative test: https://www.yseq.net/product_info.p...48166&osCsid=451cb88d6ac7fc9b36afa86235a73be4

This thread has been viewed 36290 times.

Back