AdeoF

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Spanish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-L21 (R-DF13)
mtDNA haplogroup
H1 (H1h1) or (H1e1)
I have done tests from the website because.. Why not. Anyways i have done a comparison of the two based on the two and see how they are different from each other. Note: I will give out more information about the LD but there a much larger break down.

25GPcIb.jpg
WghoCfu.jpg

As shown from the images the info is quite similar but 23andme UK admixture is much lower and also the Italian one too.

European 23andme
100%
Living DNA Europe95.9%-98.5%23andmeLiving DNA
Iberian (Spanish)60.9%Iberian (Spanish)50%+10.9%
French & German8.9%Italian/Italic19.8%+11.9%
Italian/Italic7.9%Great Britain and Ireland (Celtic)19.4%+18.3%
British & Irish (Celtic)1.1%France/Germanic??6.7%+2.2%

I did a mini table to see the differences of the two and and it's shown quite differently.
From the looks of it 23andme seem more modern or for the past 500 years while living dna is better at telling you what ancient admixture you could have such as shown in living dna for me Italo-Celtic, still good from the 500 years but still hey 23andme have been around longer.
Oh yeah now i got two different Maternal Haplogroup

H1e1 from 23andme and H1h1 from living DNA however on the tree, it's quite close.
87l0C5E.jpg

yrmA62p.jpg

Oh yeah i fully know that im R-L21. Ermm nice i guess, i can call myself a Celtic magic guy who talks to a salmon god.

Yep one last thing this was the "Match Strength" i got since anybody would want to ask.
SBbFXZO.jpg

Hmm looks good for me i guess, i know the Italians hate the match thing.

Very interesting ! Thanks for sharing! Have you ever used Gedmatch ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

This thread has been viewed 5687 times.

Back