Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Where did the Anatolian branch of Indo-European originate?

Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-L2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5a

Ethnic group
    Swiss

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    When Hungary Yamnaya samples are released we will be able to get an even better picture, hopefully they can test a good number among the thousands-tens/thousands kurgans. The samples I posted[I0744+I2787 very little Middle East admix if any] above/ R1b-Z2103-Z2109--from actual Bell Beaker Burial Grounds in Hungary][pigmentation/eye/hair] samples are the exact same branch as Yamnaya[R1b-Z2103-2109, with slightly different pigmentation. There are two branches of R1b within Eastern Bell Beakers Z2103/09[identical to Yamnaya]and brother kurgan cladeL51+. Another point of interest-their blood type, many were type A rh negative, very uncommon in the middle East-Afro-Asiatic speaking people.

Not to forget R1b-14000YBP+/- Italian-Villabruna[no doubt related to R1b men in Italy and Europe] he has very high score[WHG]almost no EEF--- and blue eyes.
    Using Ancient Eurasia K6 Admixture Proportions

Population
    Ancestral_North_Eurasian -
    Ancestral_South_Eurasian 0.81
    East_Asian 1.74
    West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 94.39
    Natufian 1.22
    Sub_Saharan 1.84
    There is very low chances that Hungary Yamnaya dont have any EEF autosomal dna, especially taking into account that Yamnaya was a male-biased migration, over the generations EEF would become dominant in every western europe indo-european society, this is why in today times, indo-european paternal markers like R1b and R1a are ultra dominant in europe but neolithic autosomal dna is more dominant than steppe autosomal dna in their modern signature. For the Villabruna sample, the fact that he has East Asian markers but not ANE markers seems to show that he came from the south and was related to a population that give birth to the east asian component.

Baron Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-BY593
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2

Quote Originally Posted by halfalp View Post
    There is very low chances that Hungary Yamnaya dont have any EEF autosomal dna, especially taking into account that Yamnaya was a male-biased migration, over the generations EEF would become dominant in every western europe indo-european society, this is why in today times, indo-european paternal markers like R1b and R1a are ultra dominant in europe but neolithic autosomal dna is more dominant than steppe autosomal dna in their modern signature. For the Villabruna sample, the fact that he has East Asian markers but not ANE markers seems to show that he came from the south and was related to a population that give birth to the east asian component.
    If you go by ydna is Bell Beaker sample I2741[Brown/Black/Brown pigmentation hair/eye] from the same branch of ydna as GA? While Bell Beaker I2787 belongs to the same ydna branch as Bell Beaker I7044 + R1b Yamnaya/Afanasievo + R1b Sarmatians?[4000-4500YBP+/-]
    Despite being classed as Bell Beaker both I2741 and I2787 have different ancestry/possible cultural?

Veteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Level
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 198
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-L2
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5a

Ethnic group
    Swiss

Quote Originally Posted by Silesian View Post
    If you go by ydna is Bell Beaker sample I2741[Brown/Black/Brown pigmentation hair/eye] from the same branch of ydna as GA? While Bell Beaker I2787 belongs to the same ydna branch as Bell Beaker I7044 + R1b Yamnaya/Afanasievo + R1b Sarmatians?[4000-4500YBP+/-]
    Despite being classed as Bell Beaker both I2741 and I2787 have different ancestry/possible cultural?

I didn't really understand your post, but you need a big picture. Assuming before Yamnaya Hungary, Hungary was populated by 20'000 individuals 50/50 male and female all 100% EEF. Then you have in lets saying, 500 years of a migration of 5'000 Yamnaya males with few Yamnaya women saying a 3 to 10 woman/man in Hungary. Of 5000 autosomally steppe individuals you have 3'500 men and 1'500 women. Saying for the first, four generations Yamnaya males gonna married and make babies with related Yamnaya woman, at least the elite, that would be maybe 10% of the all yamnaya related 5000 peoples. Over the generation you gonna have a decrease of local EEF males signatures and an increase of EEF woman signature to compensate. Now 500 years after so, 1000 years after in total. You gonna have something like a 90% autosomally EEF and 10% Steppe population with 90% of Steppe paternal lineages and something like 70% of EEF maternal lineages. So let's saying that in 2000 before christ, actual Hungary would be culturally related to steppe and genetically be overwhelmingly EEF. Of course, this is a just made equations, every geographical context gives a different result.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by halfalp View Post
    I didn't really understand your post, but you need a big picture. Assuming before Yamnaya Hungary, Hungary was populated by 20'000 individuals 50/50 male and female all 100% EEF. Then you have in lets saying, 500 years of a migration of 5'000 Yamnaya males with few Yamnaya women saying a 3 to 10 woman/man in Hungary. Of 5000 autosomally steppe individuals you have 3'500 men and 1'500 women. Saying for the first, four generations Yamnaya males gonna married and make babies with related Yamnaya woman, at least the elite, that would be maybe 10% of the all yamnaya related 5000 peoples. Over the generation you gonna have a decrease of local EEF males signatures and an increase of EEF woman signature to compensate. Now 500 years after so, 1000 years after in total. You gonna have something like a 90% autosomally EEF and 10% Steppe population with 90% of Steppe paternal lineages and something like 70% of EEF maternal lineages. So let's saying that in 2000 before christ, actual Hungary would be culturally related to steppe and genetically be overwhelmingly EEF. Of course, this is a just made equations, every geographical context gives a different result.
    OK. That's it. This is a thread about the Anatolian branch of Indo-European.

Not only are you woefully confused (ie GAC had WHG admixture, why are you talking about the steppe), you continue to post off topic. If you continue I will give you infractions as well as delete the posts.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

1 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSide View Post
    class Biased{

public void weakExcuse(BA_Anatolian sample){

while(numberOfSamples != infinity)
    {
    if(sample.steppe > 0)
    {
    sample.culture = "invisible AnatolianIE elite";
    }
    else
    {
    sample.culture = "could be anything, who cares ?";
    }
    ++numberOfSamples;
    }

}

}
    +1 for Java and pre incrementing
    mmmmmmmmm dooouuughhhnuuuutz

1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 17.0%

Ethnic group
    swiss,italian

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    deleted since not usefull for this discussion.
    Last edited by Ailchu; 24-07-18 at 02:59.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617