The curious case of Albanian coincidences

The coins look like minishields. You could say they are shields if you didn't know they were tiny. So the people who produced the coins are either the same or very closely related to the ones who made the shields.

As for the name, the Albanian word for lake seems a very straightforward explanation and I have noticed this before. Honestly I did not know that there were other theories. In any case, the name is not necessarily related to the people as it could be an exonym.

ΛΥΧΝΙΔΙΟΙ nomitive case
ΛΥΧΝΙΔΙΩΝ Possesive case

I can't read that coin writing, the resolution is too low, but shouldn't there have been a preposition before the word to make it possessive? Like τοῦ for example.

The coins look like minishields. You could say they are shields if you didn't know they were tiny. So the people who produced the coins are either the same or very closely related to the ones who made the shields.

As for the name, the Albanian word for lake seems a very straightforward explanation and I have noticed this before. Honestly I did not know that there were other theories. In any case, the name is not necessarily related to the people as it could be an exonym.

offcourse

Indian coin

Miratakhma-Coin-with-Swastika-Symbol.jpeg

Syracuse coin
98000378.jpg

I suggest see this Makedonian coin

5fEQZ9bcyMZ36iWdDN7ja4xX8fFkp2.jpg

And this, Early Alexander's low quantity coin

It also has the "pilos" helmet:

Here is another Makedonian coin with a pilos helmet:

ampipholis-makedonon-philip-v-perseus-lost-empire-to-romans-tetrobol-obv-rev-jpg.521358

More interesting than this though is another Makedonian coin which is almost identical to the Lychnidion coin:

coin_macedonia.jpg

Rreally

I do not see any connection among shield and coin,

Coin HAS a Swastika in the center and gathered arcs,
while shield has helixes

BESIDES FOR YOUR INFORMATION
AND TO DISMISS ANY DOUPT OF 'CONSPIRACY' AGAINST ALBANIAN PEOPLE AND HISTORY,
WHICH YOU CREATE, OR WANT TOO

CHEAP COINS OF TRUE MAKEDONIANS

%25CE%259B%25CE%25A5%25CE%25A7%25CE%259D%25CE%2599%25CE%2594%25CE%259F%25CE%25A34.JPG

%25CE%259B%25CE%25A5%25CE%25A7%25CE%259D%25CE%2599%25CE%2594%25CE%259F%25CE%25A32.JPG

AND THE FRONT SIDE OF THE COIN

%25CE%259B%25CE%25A5%25CE%25A7%25CE%259D%25CE%2599%25CE%2594%25CE%259F%25CE%25A33.JPG

imgp8349.jpg

As for the helmet,
Full Makedonian Helmet

2-greek-helmet-bb.jpg

Peloponesian war cheap helmet

pilos.jpg

So why the Albanian comes From Illyrian Helmet etc
and is Connected with Pilos

When at Peloponesian war, the low class warriors wear such a helmet???

Or Maybe Phoenician were Greeks too?? or Phoenicians were Illyrians? or Albanians?

HM1019.jpg

Phoenician helmet. 900 BC

Oh Brygian Helmet
6c97e38cfc8354094471f4275fea9410.jpg

Makedonian heavy Infantry
2-greek-helmet-bb.jpg

if I was an archaiologist,
or you how you could distinguish the types?

for example the Makedonian phallnx Griffin Helmet

28552x-1.jpg

with a typical corintheia?

or this Persian helmet
24057937.3fc4b558.640.jpg

I already did,
IS THERE ANY CONNECTION AMONG SEMITIC KUDURRU STONES, MOON CRESCEND AND STAR (ALDEBARAN OR VENUS)
WITH THE MOON CRESCEND AND STAR YOU PROVIDE US AS HISTORICAL SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE?
and the photos you provide us?

MORE SIMPLE CAN NOT BE.

IS THERE CONNECTION AMONG KUDURRU STONES AND THE POSt #5 OF YOURS?
OR IT IS JUST A COINSIDENCE?

that is the limit of science, fogy evidences, and para-science.

No, it`s not simple. Again you didn`t answer to my question. I posted some examples of the use of swastika and Crescent from antiquity by Illyrians and other cultures in South Balcans. I also posted evidences that these symbols continued to be used by Albanians until XX century. And i find this very normal, Albanians are a native populations of this region, South Balcans, we didn`t arrived here from other continents exchanged like cows. Where do you see in my posts parascience and the conspiracy? I insist for an answer from you.
Here you have an another example from your sources, ancient greek artefact from Athens and Southern Albanians:
%25CF%2584779.jpg

Rreally

while shield has helixes

BESIDES FOR YOUR INFORMATION
AND TO DISMISS ANY DOUPT OF 'CONSPIRACY' AGAINST ALBANIAN PEOPLE AND HISTORY,
WHICH YOU CREATE, OR WANT TOO

CHEAP COINS OF TRUE MAKEDONIANS

AND THE FRONT SIDE OF THE COIN

%25CE%259B%25CE%25A5%25CE%25A7%25CE%259D%25CE%2599%25CE%2594%25CE%259F%25CE%25A33.JPG

imgp8349.jpg

Yes this shield is quite obviously what is being depicted in the coins.

The illyrian steles show a very similar design on the shield:

luq9dyD.png

kKxnryw.png

Here is a coin without the swastika in the middle, which is irrelevant since even the shileds had decoration in the center like medusa:

iLnOaNv.png

Here is a coin without any thing in the center just like the shields:

731649.jpg

This coin belongs to Illyrian King Ballios, who there are more coins of than any other illyrian king, suggesting he was powerful, yet there is no written record anywhere of him in Roman or Greek historiagraphy.

LINK: https://www.cngcoins.com/Coin.aspx?CoinID=22509#

As for the Pilos type helmet, that it showed up in phoenican conflicts is more likely that it was a soldier from "Macedonian/Albanian" territories than the other way around.

It is at least a cultural treasure that Albanians preserved the methods of making as well as still wearing the long type of plis in precisely the main long Pilos helmet regions dont you think?

@ Laberia

oh really?

and that is female Turkish shoes,
same technique

traditional-turkish-shoes-on-white-background-picture-id176764873

It is more simple,

Is there connection among Kudurru stones
and what you claim as Albanian authentic moon crescent ?

Yes or No?

AND THE MAIN QUESTION IS THIS
WHAT YOU WANT TO PROVE WITH THESE COINSIDENCIES?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD?

@ Laberia

oh really?

same technique

It is more simple,

Yes or No?

I never claimed any kudurru or other things mentioned by you. I think i was very clear in my post and i don`t intend to repeat my self. But i still don`t have an answer to my question. You refute to answer meanwhile in a thread about Albanians you post the shoes who probably belonged to your grandmother.
Now, is it possible that you leave this thread? Because your only contribution here is t-rolling, as always.

Rreally

while shield has helixes

AlexIIIMiletosOrMylasaHalfUnit.jpg

375. KINGS OF MACEDON. Alexander III 'the Great' (336-323 BC).Struck c. 320 BC. Æ 1/2 Unit (17mm, 4.01 gm).. Miletos or Mylasa. Obv: Macedonian shield with gorgoneion on boss. Rev: B - A. Helmet; double axe to left; K to right. Price 2064

LINK:
http://www.akropoliscoins.com/Page2d.html

731649.jpg

This coin belongs to Illyrian King Ballios, who there are more coins of than any other illyrian king, suggesting he was powerful, yet there is no written record anywhere of him in Roman or Greek historiagraphy.

This Illyrian King Ballaios really is a strange case. In just one location 4600 coins of his were found. And they were so widespread for him to be completely absent from any historical record from Greeks or Romans:

320px-Mint_and_finding_money_Illyrian_king_Ballaios.svg.png

[FONT=&quot]A. Mint locations. B. Locations where coins of king Ballaios were uncovered

[/FONT]
LINK:[FONT=&quot][/FONT]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballaios?oldformat=true

@ Laberia

oh really?

same technique

It is more simple,

Yes or No?

The Opinga are a continuation of Illyrian culture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinga, nothing to do with Turks.

Oh Boy

MAKEDONIAN COIN
THE HELMET TYPICAL

Image-04-CNG-88-Lot-181.jpg

Another coin with King Phillip

WHAT YOU SEE AS CRESCENTS
TAKE A GOOD LOOK
THEY ARE MAKEDONIAN SUN

maxresdefault.jpg

MORE?
MAKEDONIAN SUN

Image-02-Triton-XV-Lot-1140.jpg

IT SAYS ΒΑΣΙΛΕΩΣ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΥ
ori__912350060_1097209__10287:_GREEK_COIN_-_320_BC,_Alexander_the_Great_!!_Macedonian_Shield-Plummed_Helmet.jpg

yes this shield is quite obviously what is being depicted in the coins.

The illyrian steles show a very similar design on the shield:

luq9dyd.png

kkxnryw.png

here is a coin without the swastika in the middle, which is irrelevant since even the shileds had decoration in the center like medusa:

ilnoanv.png

here is a coin without any thing in the center just like the shields:

731649.jpg

this coin belongs to illyrian king ballios, who there are more coins of than any other illyrian king, suggesting he was powerful, yet there is no written record anywhere of him in roman or greek historiagraphy.

link: https://www.cngcoins.com/coin.aspx?coinid=22509#

as for the pilos type helmet, that it showed up in phoenican conflicts is more likely that it was a soldier from "macedonian/albanian" territories than the other way around.

It is at least a cultural treasure that albanians preserved the methods of making as well as still wearing the long type of plis in precisely the main long pilos helmet regions dont you think?

thank you Derite
for the nice pictures of Makedonian weaponry AND COINS
very kind of you.

thank you Derite
very kind of you.

Strange they are similar to Illyrian......what could be the reason!!!!!????

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

thank you derite
for the nice pictures of makedonian and s greek weaponry
very kind of you.

Illyrian King Ballaios is Makedonian?

Makedonians were all the way up north as Velje Ledine, Gostilj (in Bosnia) and Selce (Croatia)? Becuase that is where these engravings were found?
kKxnryw.png

luq9dyD.png

thank you Derite
very kind of you.

What are you on about? They are Illyrian coins and weaponry as they were used by Illyrians and they depict Illyrians.

This thread has been viewed 88648 times.

Back