1 million Uighurs thrown into "re-education" camps

If you can't prove it and you don't apologize for posting incorrect information, then you deliberately posted incorrect information. There are consequences for deliberately trying to deceive other members.
If I prove it, does that mean Jovialis has to post an apology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik#Breivik's_testimony

Based on the Wikipedia article ABB has 3 small cells, in order to use one of the other cells he's subjected to two humiliating strip searches which are normally only used on prisoners that enter the prison after leaving it, like going to a funeral.

He's been awoken every 40 minutes during the night for the past 7 years because he's on indefinite suicide watch. That really is shocking.

Windows in his cells have been blacked out, and he's allowed outside for 20 minutes once every two weeks.

He's confined to his cell 23 hours a day and guards have been instructed not to speak to him.

He's not been allowed to send out visitation forms, so he gets no visitations, other then an official who visits him once every two weeks.

98% of his letters have been blocked from being sent, and he's not allowed to give people his mailing address.

So he's been in solitary confinement for 7 years, gets strip-searched several times a day, has been allowed to send 5 letters in the past 5 years, and is subjected to sleep deprivation.

If he gets to send 1 letter a year he probably gets 1 phone call a year as well. It took me less than a minute to skim the Wikipedia article to find this information. Regardless of his crimes, this sounds like a torturous existence to me.

The pictures linked are obviously fake, no blacked out windows, and there's all kinds of stuff in that cell that someone on suicide watch wouldn't be allowed to have.

If I prove it, does that mean Jovialis has to post an apology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik#Breivik's_testimony

Based on the Wikipedia article ABB has 3 small cells, in order to use one of the other cells he's subjected to two humiliating strip searches which are normally only used on prisoners that enter the prison after leaving it, like going to a funeral.

He's been awoken every 40 minutes during the night for the past 7 years because he's on indefinite suicide watch. That really is shocking.

Windows in his cells have been blacked out, and he's allowed outside for 20 minutes once every two weeks.

He's confined to his cell 23 hours a day and guards have been instructed not to speak to him.

He's not been allowed to send out visitation forms, so he gets no visitations, other then an official who visits him once every two weeks.

98% of his letters have been blocked from being sent, and he's not allowed to give people his mailing address.

So he's been in solitary confinement for 7 years, gets strip-searched several times a day, has been allowed to send 5 letters in the past 5 years, and is subjected to sleep deprivation.

If he gets to send 1 letter a year he probably gets 1 phone call a year as well. It took me less than a minute to skim the Wikipedia article to find this information. Regardless of his crimes, this sounds like a torturous existence to me.

The pictures linked are obviously fake, no blacked out windows, and there's all kinds of stuff in that cell that someone on suicide watch wouldn't be allowed to have.

You've failed to provide links disproving anything I've presented. I've provided links to reputable news sites confirming what I've posted. Just because you think it isn't true, means absolutely nothing.

That is HIS testimony on a Wikipedia page for a case that was rejected by Norway's supreme court, because it is absolutely preposterous.

His appeal had raised dismay, and some laughter, among Norwegians taken aback by Breivik’s complaints of cold coffee and microwaved meals he said were “worse than waterboarding”.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-n...n-mass-murderer-breiviks-appeal-idUKKBN18Z17J

:LOL:

You're deliberately spreading misinformation.

You're just trying to divert attention away from the laughable claim you made, that this is the equivalent to a Chinese style gulag.

It took me less than a minute to skim the Wikipedia article to find this information

Yeah, I can tell, since it was such a flaccid effort at trying to prove your point.

Edit:

So despite being provided the most luxurious prison accommodations in the world; the fact that a terrorist that killed over seventy children of politicians, is allowed make such a testimony speaks for itself. That it would be given the time and the resources, to hear such a ridiculous accusation. It further proves my point, which it is nothing like China, or trending in that way. Do you think the Chinese government would ever hear a case like this in court? If you’re suggesting this is akin to the experience of the people in East Turkestan, that’s completely absurd.

Last edited:
5RFjiAP.png

Here's a post by Razib Khan on this topic.

5RFjiAP.png

Here's a post by Razib Khan on this topic.

He's right to an extent. I tend to like how his mind works because he's relentlessly logical and has a nose for hypocrisy on all sides.

However, there's an added factor in terms of the attitudes toward the U.S. We're powerful too, but the Palestinians are the elephant in the room. Their suffering and their terrorism are front and center. The Uygurs aren't in everyone's face.

51viyDx3xmL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
t

How Many Millions of People Have Been Killed in America's Post-9/11 ...

The war in Iraq had this justifications:

Britain was 'misled' and 'misinformed' by US over Iraq's WMDs | SBS ...

Then when the "boots on the ground" war was over the US used the drone tactic, with this result:
Do Not Believe the U.S. Government's Official Numbers on Drone ...

I do not post this a link as a provocation or ******** but to remind the controversial role of the USA in contemporary world affairs. Moral preaching and lecturing by the americans is kinda laughable.
Obviously what China is doing in East Turkistan is not good.

I do not post this a link as a provocation or ******** but to remind the controversial role of the USA in contemporary world affairs. Moral preaching and lecturing by the americans is kinda laughable.

If you think that we should be prohibited from making comments on issues due to our nationality. You've got another thing coming. Get back on topic.

This thread has been viewed 13506 times.

Back