Since Maciamo thinks so highly of LivingDNA, I decided to give them a try. My results are as follows,

YDNA: R-L21, Subclade S3058.

MtDNA: H69

My family ancestry shows that I am 95.5% British and Irish, with the remaining 4.5% hailing from Scandinavia.

What interested me the most was the result of my Family Ancestry Regional Breakdown. The highest single concentration(21.4%)is found in Northwest Scotland. However, the second highest(18.6%)is found in Lincolnshire, England. A distance of several hundred miles separates the two clusters. Is this unusual or is it normal for most such results?