2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

which nations am i look like?

i feel myself asian mixed european

Caucasian? Georgian?

Edit. Ah Besiktas fan? then you are Turkish [emoji4]

Utilizzando Tapatalk

White is probably not a good descriptor of anybody on this site. White is a general term made up to differentiate very different races such as European and African. It's way more complicated than that. Turkey's population contains many of the same DNA chunks as southern Europe.

I would say you are what you are.

I don't see nothing of particularly "Asian" in your look, i wouldn't mistake you for a Japanese.

"White" is a New World/American thing, not a scientific term.

Utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't see nothing of particularly "Asian" in your look, i wouldn't mistake you for a Japanese.

"White" is a New World/American thing, not a scientific term.

Utilizzando Tapatalk

i have slanted eyes. i think i am %25 asian because my fathers mom is nomad turk

they are look like japanese little bit

Enough. You've been answered.

We discuss science and genetics here in terms of ethnic groups, not this type of anthrofora nonsense.

I used to work with someone from Cyprus he had a habit of saying " be the White man". He stopped when the English workers would say whity whity when passing.. Olive skin does not pass for white in UK

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

I used to work with someone from Cyprus he had a habit of saying " be the White man". He stopped when the English workers would say whity whity when passing.. Olive skin does not pass for white in UK

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

so i am olive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 8375 times.

Back