Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 816
    Overall activity: 52.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-BY7449*>YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

Ethnic group
    España

The chorizo pizza is good I've also tried the pizza with Extremaduran blood sausage I love it is usually served in bars and restaurants more than in homes because as I said making a homemade pizza is expensive and occupies the tray of the oven buying all the ingredients usually leave for around € 50 when the median in a supermarket goes for € 2`75 approx. in pizza companies with home delivery the median can leave for 8'95 € approx. then people rarely do it at home.

Seafood is my favorite. The truth is that the paella pizza I do not know anyone who has tried it and I have never seen it.

Today I have bought a special pan for making paellas and I will try to make it.

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    The chorizo pizza is good I've also tried the pizza with Extremaduran blood sausage I love it is usually served in bars and restaurants more than in homes because as I said making a homemade pizza is expensive and occupies the tray of the oven buying all the ingredients usually leave for around € 50 when the median in a supermarket goes for € 2`75 approx. in pizza companies with home delivery the median can leave for 8'95 € approx. then people rarely do it at home.

Seafood is my favorite. The truth is that the paella pizza I do not know anyone who has tried it and I have never seen it.

Today I have bought a special pan for making paellas and I will try to make it.
    Paella is one of the great dishes of the world, and one of my absolute favorites. Let us know how it goes. :)

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%

OMG so many tasty pizza pictures, my favorite so far is Quattro Formaggi, with mixed cheese, not separately placed on the pizza
    https://pizzerianapolicentrale.ro/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12