Modern Italians who resemble busts from the classical era

British people are darker probably because of the Celts if anything nothing to do much else apart from that. The early English were really Mesolithic Celts and related to the Welsh but Anglo Saxon ( North German ) and invasions from Vikings and Western European Celts changed all that. Ethnic English people are North German or Viking the Western European Celtic and Roman/Iberian stuff is very secondary.

Russell Brand looks to me a bit Atlantid. Atlantid types are found in the Midlands here pretty often

i was under the assuption the vikings and anglo saxons dna input was quite negligable.

ive assumed darker celts are just people who have more of the J2 on the mothers side coming out.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

i was under the assuption the vikings and anglo saxons dna input was quite negligable.

No English people are predominantly Saxon ( North German ) and Viking. But it's not exactly something to be proud of it's more to do with ethnically cleansing the original populations and people here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j617mImHVvk&t=101s

The English are Germans The Welsh are real Britons

ive assumed darker celts are just people who have more of the J2 on the mothers side coming out.

I don't know about Mother lines in terms of darkness but I will tell you this. I know a guy who is J2 who is partly English partly Welsh ( I won't post his picture here for privacy reasons ) he looks typically English like a Brunn type ( British people who are North European are usually Brunn and Borreby ) mousy hair pinkish ruddy pale skin with bright blue eyes. So I can't say that would mean much on the Father's line in some cases and I was really quite surprised when he told me that.

Last edited:
69676511_2319875268229260_2165483383491133440_n.jpg

That's his result he just sent me it's very typical of UK people

Last edited:
magnus maximus. is magnus a strange name for ancient italics ?

anyway this is one similarish.

12efe80dc74d2ca3835ab468b4767fd1.jpg
05ba1012ce702ba358a6eddce3da54f5.jpg

magnus maximus. is magnus a strange name for ancient italics ?

anyway this is one similarish.

12efe80dc74d2ca3835ab468b4767fd1.jpg
05ba1012ce702ba358a6eddce3da54f5.jpg

Why are you spamming pictures of Australian convicts? The title of this thread is "Modern Italians who resemble busts from the classical era".

Stop spamming, and derailing the thread.

Why are you spamming pictures of Australian convicts? The title of this thread is "Modern Italians who resemble busts from the classical era".

Stop spamming, and derailing the thread.
im sorry if you regard it as spamming as im just contributing. perhaps i got lost in regards to the main title.

its just there arent all that many italian examples on offer. if your feeling threatened, well dont. but if your seeing a resemblance that you struggle to find among italians then take up the challenge and prove me wrong. its just a bit of fun mate, relax.

Then perhaps you should take a look at the rest of the thread, and not post. Since you obviously have nothing of value to contribute to the subject. As you have demonstrated already.

Threatened? Don't get too ahead of yourself pal.

If you want to make a different thread, no one is stopping you. We handle posts and threads on a case-by-case basis. But don't ruin this one by derailing it.
ok, i will do that.

No, the English are not predominantly Anglo-Saxon or Germanic. Please read Cassidy et al.

No, the English are not predominantly Anglo-Saxon or Germanic. Please read Cassidy et al.
Yes they are in the South it's where the Saxon peoples settled.

It's already been studied and settled. READ THE FREAKING PAPERS.

Schiffels et al (including Wolfgang Haafk)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4735688/

Anglo Saxon input reaches a MAXIMUM of 30-40 percent depending on the area.

It's 40 percent on average so again this makes up the genes of them being ''one thing'' the rest would be followed by Celtic Viking and others which will come in smaller portions. It's in South England in North England they are probably more Viking then Saxon Celtic etc afterwards.

It's 40 percent on average so again this makes up the genes of them being ''one thing'' the rest would be followed by Celtic Viking and others which will come in smaller portions. It's in South England in North England they are probably more Viking then Saxon Celtic etc afterwards.

I suggested you read the paper. Clearly you didn't. It ISN'T 40% on AVERAGE. It's 30-40% percent in some counties and much less in the others.

When you're wrong it's usually helpful to just admit you're wrong. People respect you more.

I suggested you read the paper. Clearly you didn't. It ISN'T 40% on AVERAGE. It's 30-40% percent in some counties and much less in the others.

When you're wrong it's usually helpful to just admit you're wrong. People respect you more.
I got 40 percent on my result from my Father's side and if you want I will upload the haplogroups that prove it. Like I said it's mostly one thing of Saxon the Viking Celtic other things are usually less whatever I won't argue.

I got 40 percent on my result from my Father's side and if you want I will upload the haplogroups that prove it. Like I said it's mostly one thing of Saxon the Viking Celtic other things are usually less whatever I won't argue.

My God. There's really nothing more to say if you don't get that uniparentals have nothing to do with percentages of autosomal admixture.

Looks like a more handsome version of Giulio Cesare. Put a toga on him and he could go back in time and never be discovered.

Also looks like he could be a cousin on my mother's side or even my mother's father.

Absolutely, positively couldn't look more Italian.

Is it you? :)

Looks like a more handsome version of Giulio Cesare. Put a toga on him and he could go back in time and never be discovered.

Also looks like he could be a cousin on my mother's side or even my mother's father.

Absolutely, positively couldn't look more Italian.

Is it you? :)

... not me : ) ... It is my version of Cesare, ... as he was before Cleopatra :)

... original image:

https://i.imgur.com/KncBK9C.jpg

... not me : ) ... It is my version of Cesare, ... as he was before Cleopatra :)

... original image: (after Cleopatra) :petrified:

https://i.imgur.com/KncBK9C.jpg

Fabulous picture. Where did you find it?

I'll never picture him any other way.

He was a notorious philanderer, but his reason always guided his actions. Even bringing the riches of Egypt to Rome and parading them in front of his people, and presenting him with a son convinced him to divorce his wife and marry her. Rome came first, and his power there, and he knew Romans would never stand for it. Their hatred of kings and distrust of the east was still too strong.

Marco Antonio was more malleable. He let her convince him to take on Octavius. It was a mistake.

This thread has been viewed 66016 times.

Back