Gabriele Pashaj

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Albanian
Y-DNA haplogroup
I2-CTS10228(slavo)
mtDNA haplogroup
H15(indo euro)
Dear friends... I’m perplessed over a bad topic.. much of the serbian population think that the albanians might have migrated from ‘Kavkaz ‘ as they say ... from a region called ‘Albania’ ( yes! There was an omonime of our country there )... there are also many comments or videos on youtube that affirm this theory.... Having done a genetic test I confirm that my dna is composed by a Balkan majority ... but ... does the Serbs have a genetic proof for their theory!? Thanks... I put a link to a video where the comments are very offensive

https://youtu.be/serAWp-KLB4

I’m very confused ...

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

What most Serbs believe and spread on the internet about Albanians is equivalent in factuality to what people who believe the earth is 6000 years old spread online. Take one look at the youtube channel, Sputnik News.

Russia is #1 financier of pan-slavist extremist movements in South Europe and this guy Malagurski is one of the members of Serbias ideological division that obviously collaborates with Russia.

He is paid to spread disinformation, its his job.

He constantly makes "documentaries" on Kosovo and is even known in wikipedia for being banned many times for being a prolific manipulator on Albanian related wikis.

Funniest thing is "Mal" means Mountain in Albanian, and "Gur" means rock, so he probably comes from an assimilated orthodox Albanian family "Malaguri" who, like all
assimilated families just add "ski" or "iq/viq" to their last names to magically transform into South Slavs.

Thanks for the answer!

But sadly gossip are sometimes more believable than reality.....

This thread has been viewed 4258 times.

Back