Flying cars one step closer to going mainstream

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
An electric flying car that could be driven by anyone without a pilot licence. At the moment it can only travel by daylight and maximum 25 miles (40 km) but that could change with proper lights and better batteries.

An electric flying car that could be driven by anyone without a pilot licence. At the moment it can only travel by daylight and maximum 25 miles (40 km) but that could change with proper lights and better batteries.

It could be useful if it has 10 times the range it actually has.

In my opinion the consequences, and economic damage this could have, could result in a complete Global, and Financial mega tsunami, and a complete meltdown of traditional ways of travel, manufacture, service industries etc,and not least, the damage to today's oil producing nations. It will change our way of life completely. Something of this nature has been expected, but this looks so simple, and add solar powered batteries, as development of these, over the last few years is also quite astounding, I think they are on to a winner... I want one.

In my opinion the consequences, and economic damage this could have, could result in a complete Global, and Financial mega tsunami, and a complete meltdown of traditional ways of travel, manufacture, service industries etc,and not least, the damage to today's oil producing nations. It will change our way of life completely. Something of this nature has been expected, but this looks so simple, and add solar powered batteries, as development of these, over the last few years is also quite astounding, I think they are on to a winner... I want one.

hold your breath! this technology is not new! its a drone basically but they call it a car. if there is any advance it could be in gyroscopic s or navigation. the biggest problem in flying or driving its storing the energy. otherwise the battery! no breakthrough yet oh battery technology. batteries are very expensive and heavy

I think once the technology gets safe enough for urban use. I would imagine flying vehicles would be ideal initially for emergency services. Especially in high traffic areas.

This thread has been viewed 4362 times.

Back